Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 5th - Changes to Cooperative Championship Rewards & Easter Search - Discussion

Comments

• likewise no tent??
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    april fool ?
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    i m very nervous wtf 
  • iamme2 (US1)iamme2 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    edited 07.04.2017
    so if not here, where can we find out if there is really a coop challenge today and when will it really start?   oh it just showed up :)
  • CCE arrived in CA, US
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 07.04.2017

CC tent arrived on our parking on Dutch server NL1, too! :+1:

(now let's see if it all actually works like it should >:) )
  • CC finally arrived but IMs not activating.
  • It's not fair  this way.
    I have allready used my machines and are now cooldown
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Finaly someone woke up at GGS. Announcing the start, then don't start it at that time and out of the blue 45 minutes later it just started. What about the points I've scored, but are not counted in. What about all the products I harvested, since there is no communication about the real starting time. Products that I need now, but are not longer in my stables and on the fields. That makes it twice loosing points.
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    champs finally arrived  I used my tractors too
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    should be 6pm est time today

ok thanks
  • Why would y'all want to harvest things and use tractors BEFORE you saw the tent and the actual START of the CoopCha?  I'm not gettin' that.......... ;)
    Why would y'all want to harvest things and use tractors BEFORE you saw the tent and the actual START of the CoopCha?  I'm not gettin' that.......... ;)
    Exactly SophiaLorraine! I can't wrap my brains around that either ... I had everything ready too, but since the CC Tent didn't show up on the stroke of 2 pm CET - I just waited and kept an eye on the forum ...
    Not gettin' it either ...
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Why would y'all want to harvest things and use tractors BEFORE you saw the tent and the actual START of the CoopCha?  I'm not gettin' that.......... ;)
    Maybe because the starting time was announced almost two days earlier. It would be different if the starting time was at random.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Let's keep it friendly.  Not everyone reads every single thing before posting -- no need to scold people, right?  Let's just answer their questions or walk on by.  Peace.
  • thanks big farm this cc reward is great  o:)
  • @ any moderator... the prizes listed for hard work within the coop are *not* matching what was announced in the update. 

My coop has 60 players so it should be:
    51+ members (top 10): 1 Komainu House (appearance) + 220 seaweed feed + 8 tools + 7 Seaweed humus

what's showing is:house for top 1 player, seaweed feed for top 4, tools for top 7, seaweed humus for top 10

please let us know what is correct and you may need to hotfix the rewards before the end of the cc!
  • DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    I did two missions when the Cooperative Championship Event had already started - but the tent was NOT up.  Is there any compensation for the lost reputation points I earned, but were not counted?
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Does anyone know if there is there going to be a Wheel of fortune during this co-op champ ?
    Does anyone know if there is there going to be a Wheel of fortune during this co-op champ ?
    It probably will show up at some point.  :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Help me out here, please - my own coop does not have that many members so I can't check for myself :)

It should scale downwards, so that the top players always gets the biggest reward.

So the top 1 should get:  
    1 Komainu House (appearance) + 220 seaweed feed + 8 tools + 7 seaweed humus

2nd, 3rd & 4th should each receive:   220 seaweed feed + 8 tools + 7 Seaweed humus
    5th, 6th and 7th should each receive:   
    8 tools + 7 seaweed humus
    8th, 9th and 10th should each receive:   7 Seaweed humus

Is this not what you're seeing?
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hello Big Farmers,

We know that this week has been quite a ride with some unexpected hiccups, such as the Cooperative Championship delay. As we want you all to have fun and enjoy the CC, we will activate a small compensation today, at 19h00 CEST.

Compensation:
    - Duration 1 hour, from 19h00 to 20h00 CEST
    - 100% Reputation Booster + 1h of Fireworks

We apologize again for this whole situation and wish you all a great weekend with our CC and Easter Search starting tomorrow!

Your Big Farm Team
    THANKS Rowdy / GGS for the compensation! Nice gesture!  :)
  • That is what it is showing, but that is not what was written in the update. What I copied is exactly cut/paste from the update: 
    "51+ members (top 10): 1 Komainu House (appearance) + 220 seaweed feed + 8 tools + 7 Seaweed humus"
    so ALL 10 should receive those rewards. If that was not intended then the update should have been edited a bit differently :( 
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    So the update for Easter event will be today at 16h30? I'm in USA and central time zone so I'm guessing that will be 4:30 pm in afternoon? Why would you do an update when the Championship has started??
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    So the update for Easter event will be today at 16h30? I'm in USA and central time zone so I'm guessing that will be 4:30 pm in afternoon? Why would you do an update when the Championship has started??
    The Easter Hunt Event will now start & finish 24 hours later than planned,
    So that is tonight (Friday) at 23:59 CEST
    To help you figure out the time it will start for you try this https://time.is/compare/CET

edited 07.04.2017
    "The Easter Hunt Event will now start & finish 24 hours later than planned,
    So that is tonight (Friday) at 23:59 CEST"

5pm Central, I think (hope).
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137

Thank you @artful (US1)  :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Guess I will be at work when it starts. I just hope that we get a full 24 hr Day One this time on US1 server.

Thank you @artful (US1)  :)
    You're very welcome.  Take with a grain of salt, though, I'm terrible at time conversions, even with an online converter!  
Sign In to comment.