Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 5th - Changes to Cooperative Championship Rewards & Easter Search - Discussion

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 05.04.2017
    This portion here...........

Activity Rewards

• More tools and more collectibles, decoration parts, sophisticated hogfish bait

......This applies to the Easter Egg Search (not the CC), correct?

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 05.04.2017
    @gavinfarms (US1)

No, those refer to the activity rewards for the different leagues in the CC.

The Bunny House and New Flag, at the bottom of the announcement, belongs to the Easter egg search.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 05.04.2017
    Well, again, I like the fewer seeds, but I can't imagine that anyone was hoping for more decoration parts and more hogfish bait.

If the mystery boxes are going to be better, but if we get less mystery boxes, then it would be pointless....  I don't know yet, but I can't imagine what in the list, was worthy of being replaced by decoration parts or bait.  So my final verdict depends on what got pulled out of the list, which was not disclosed in the announcement.  I do remain optimistic.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I am with ya on the hog fish bait @gavinfarms (US1)  haven't fished for them never plan to either, I don't like to get fishing prizes in my farm adventure to me they should be in some sort of competition for fishing. GGS not everyone likes to fish we love Oleg who does it for us.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    But a lot of players DO like to fish - so GGS gave us all at least something we like! THANKS!
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Can you just bring back the GOLD SEED instead of giving us the regular seeds. I already have 3 Dandy duck coop in the inventory I have no plans on putting it up cause it's not worth it. Can you just remove it from your list of prizes. Thanks for making the eggs big this time, it will bring back the fun to easter egg hunting...:) 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Can you just bring back the GOLD SEED instead of giving us the regular seeds. I already have 3 Dandy duck coop in the inventory I have no plans on putting it up cause it's not worth it. Can you just remove it from your list of prizes. Thanks for making the eggs big this time, it will bring back the fun to easter egg hunting...:) 
    I got 2 GoldFlower seeds out of a Gold Mystery Box during the last CC.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Then stop playing and let other coops win for a change, i am sure there are many coops that want a duck coop and you are complaining about having 3 of them? Just give other coops a change of winning for a change, you feel much better if you and your coop do that.

And why bring back the gold seeds? I feel way better if i get a change to win them instead of always winning them. Always winning is getting boring after a while.
    I got 2 GoldFlower seeds out of a Gold Mystery Box during the last CC.

Hey @Southern (US1) shake hands, me too! Up until now very pleased with my gifts out of the mystery boxes (hardly dare to say it). Got a whole bunch of them and allow myself to open 3 different ones every morning, and up until now only got 2x special Greenery seeds (which I am not that unhappy with either!) .... for the rest lots and lots of good stuff!
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Then stop playing and let other coops win for a change, i am sure there are many coops that want a duck coop and you are complaining about having 3 of them? Just give other coops a change of winning for a change, you feel much better if you and your coop do that.

And why bring back the gold seeds? I feel way better if i get a change to win them instead of always winning them. Always winning is getting boring after a while.
    I agree on brinning it back. And as u pointed out: Then dont always win them.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I may have missed it, but does anyone one know when the Easter Search begins?  Thanks!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I may have missed it, but does anyone one know when the Easter Search begins?  Thanks!
    Easter is April 16, so I would assume the 6th (tomorrow).

You know what they say about assumptions though. :)
    Easter is April 16, so I would assume the 6th (tomorrow).

You know what they say about assumptions though. :)
    Oh, lawdy, don't I.  My 6th grade teacher repeated it often enough.  "Class, never assume.  When you do, it makes an .... "  Well, you know.  

Thanks for the info!  
  • I still don't understand this.  What does it mean based on difficulty level? Does every member in the top 5 coops win the Dandy Duck Coop?

Top 5 cooperatives will be able to choose the Dandy Duck Coop (based on difficulty level, as before).
    @kiddagn (US1)

Have a look at this post by Marowit, on the previous page,  He gives a nice, clear explanation of the issues that seem to confuse you :)
  • Rowdy Rac said:
    @kiddagn (US1)

Have a look at this post by Marowit, on the previous page,  He gives a nice, clear explanation of the issues that seem to confuse you :)
    Hi Rowdy,

I did see that but it still didn't make sense to me.  I guess I don't understand the (based on difficulty level, as before)   

So if I choose the wrong difficulty and we are in top 5 I don't get the duck coop?  Does everyone have to choose the same difficulty?   Our coop has been placing top 5 just trying to clear up if I have to do something special to get the duck coop if we place in top 5 again.  
    "kiddagn (US1)"

Coops in the gold league have to choose a difficulty level for the CC before it starts  (they vote on it beforehand) - the higher the difficulty chosen, the better the reward when success is achieved  (there are 3 versions of the Dandy Duck Coop, for eg.).

If your coop is in Gold League and  in the top 5 when the CC ends, you will get a choice of prizes and one of the choices will be a Dandy Duck coop (the type of which will depend on the difficulty level chosen by your coop beforehand).
    If your coop ends up in first position, there will be even more choices for prizes.

So if you guys should place in the top 5, you will definitely get the choice of prizes which include a Dandy Duck (but the "greatness", so to speak, of the duck coop will be determined by the level of difficulty your coop had decided on before the CC started).

Hope this helps  :)
  • Rowdy Rac said:
    "kiddagn (US1)"

Coops in the gold league have to choose a difficulty level for the CC before it starts  (they vote on it beforehand) - the higher the difficulty chosen, the better the reward when success is achieved  (there are 3 versions of the Dandy Duck Coop, for eg.).

If your coop is in Gold League and  in the top 5 when the CC ends, you will get a choice of prizes and one of the choices will be a Dandy Duck coop (the type of which will depend on the difficulty level chosen by your coop beforehand).
    If your coop ends up in first position, there will be even more choices for prizes.

So if you guys should place in the top 5, you will definitely get the choice of prizes which include a Dandy Duck (but the "greatness", so to speak, of the duck coop will be determined by the level of difficulty your coop had decided on before the CC started).

Thank you I understand now.
  • Thank you very very much for the added LAMB, very appropriate for this holiday !

BUT.... you made Him silent.... I assure you He is not <3  may He Bless you all <3  
    Rowdy Rac said:
    "kiddagn (US1)"

Excellently explained Rowdy - Thanks!! :+1:  I'll pass it on!!  :)
  • I see no easter eggs,or a new tent for the event. Why?
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    because you are about 3 hours too early i think
  • ok thanks
  • Midnight CEST and no Easter hunt
  • Brave Ana (GB1)Brave Ana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 254
    The same on UK server
    No hunt, yet, on the US Server.  Anyone else missed by the bunny?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Nothing on NL either....
    Started a thread before I saw this.  No easter on the US server, either.

• wheeler (NL1)wheeler (NL1) NL1 Posts: 107
    No hunt, yet, on the US Server.  Anyone else missed by the bunny?
    nothing here to
    edited 07.04.2017
    Well, somebody obviously hit the wrong button I guess - or maybe they forgot all about daylight saving time (??) -

At least Monica is there, wearing her special bunny ears for the occasion .... but no Easter bunny and certainly no egg to be found ....

I am sure we'll find out tomorrow (for me it's bedtime now)  ;)
Sign In to comment.