Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Unable to challenge George or Tessa

I cannot challenge George or Tessa in the horse competition. Tessa disappeared about a week ago and George left a day ago.

Comments

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    This is because you reached the top. If you look at the blue stars, both George and Tessa have 220 points (this is max), and Lester has 218. When you beat Lester two more times, he will grey out, too.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 21.03.2017
    This is because you reached the top. If you look at the blue stars, both George and Tessa have 220 points (this is max), and Lester has 218. When you beat Lester two more times, he will grey out, too.
    That was my initial thought to, so I went looking for the thread where they announced raising the cap.. It used to be 120, but supposedly they raised it to 240:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/120044/update-march-1st-look-at-my-horse-my-horse-is-amazing

• Horses can now reach level 200
    • Horse stable can now reach level 12 
    • Horse stable upgrade costs have been slightly increased
    • Competitions: The maximum level of NPCs (Tessa, George, Lester) has been raised from 120 to 240!
    • Competitions: The maximum level of NPC Horses is also raised to 200

So why it's greying out at 220, I dunno. Maybe the "240" was a typo and it was supposed to be "220".   If you hover the mouse over the greyed out "Challenge" button, a popup might tell you.

• nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Thanks for your help   guys  :)  I think the 240 must have been a mistake

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file