Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farm Contest - Kitty, kitty… Where are you?

1235»

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    WTG TOP!!! :)))

congratulations!!! can't wait to have kitty on my farm :)

• Congrats TOP....a purrrfect kitty for every farm   <3
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Great job!  and congrats T.O.P. on the new Kitty,  I can't wait until the kitty joins our farm.  and Congratulations to Yelladan and Morningdew.
  • I'm a cat person and can't wait for the new addition. Congrats T.O.P. on a job well done! (Wonder if there will be a black cat addition at Halloween??? Would love to see one and name it after my older guy!)
  • yay!  my favorite!!  Congrats T.O.P.!!   <3<3
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Woo Hoo! I have such a rat problem on my farm. Everytime candy or eggs get hid around the farm I am left searching for the last one or two for the rest of the day. With no luck, so I just know it is a darned ole rat.  Good Luck to all the folks that can draw, I'll be waiting 
    you better hope the kitty likes rats instead of candy!
  • Congrats T.O.P. (INT1) Love our new Kitty :)
  • Asia07 said:
    Hello Big Farmers,

You've been waiting for such a long time that I'm certain you all are very excited about getting info on the final winner of the first part of our cat-competition. I'm really glad to present you the final cat (coming back from our beloved artists) ;)  

On behalf of our entire team I have to say that choosing the favorite cat wasn't easy. They were many interesting kitties but in the end we've decided to focus on 3 of your projects, we like most. These are our favorites (each of these projects already got rewarded with 10 000 gold), the winner got 50 000 on top! 

Cat by T.O.P (INT1)
    Cat by Morningdew (INT1)
    Cat by Yelladan (BR1) - red one in the middle

And the winner is... 

Congratulations T.O.P! You made it!  <3  and you've won 60 000 gold in total in the first round of our contest!

P.S. And this is how our Artists adapted the cat to the Big Farm style (right size, perspective, shading, eyes etc.):

Please expect the Facebook announcement as soon as we are ready with the .fla file to start the second round of the contest to bring this cat to life with tricks and animations! 

Meanwhile we would love to know your opinion, how do you like our new fluffy friend? We've already fell in love with this  cute kitty and hope that the dog won't be alone any longer ;)

[Edit to fix links to posts for top 3 | Wabbit]

• Awe, such a pretty little kitty. My dogs will love her, protect her and flush out all those candy-thieving, egg-snatching ever elusive RATS.  Waiting for her arrival!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 24.07.2017
                                                  With all the fish I'm catching, that's gonna be one happy cat! :D<3

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.10.2017
    @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes      I don't want to sound impatient, but when can we expect to see the new cat? There's no mention of it in "The Racing Farmer". Has this contest been forgotten? I have to ask because it's happened before. :/    Enquiring minds want to know!  ;)  

Update Sept 26th 2017 finally brought Kitty to BF & officially closed this contest | Wabbit
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
This discussion has been closed.