Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tool box drop rate decreased?

I used to get 2 tool boxes from my composted for 20 humus (full production)
Last two days I got 0 from 3 collection.
Used to also get around 1 tool box/ 100 fert, maxed at 3/ collection. So when I collected 300 or 400 I would get 3 toll boxes. Last day I got 1.
My other co-op members noticed the same thing.
Anybody else having issues?

Comments

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    same here i got comp 1 and silo 3
    before 3 days i got 2 comp 4 silo 

• Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    The new drop rate is disappointing. The timing of the new drop rate is very disappointing.
  • Again, just collected 300 fert, 0 tool box :/
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    As someone else posted, for some of us, this horribly low drop rate renders our production machines virtually worthless.  Ask me how much I love being able to use just one a day, on average.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    If you think we've got it bad Artful, think about what NEW players will have to go through to even build their tractors.. How long it's going to take them to get 50 tools to build the Earth Breaker? Months.  It will most likely take over a year now for a new player to build all the tractors, even to the first level. (916 tools are required to build all tractors *just to level 1*).

Is that truly the intention?

I'm highly disappointed with this change in the drop rate.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    If you think we've got it bad Artful, think about what NEW players will have to go through to even build their tractors.. How long it's going to take them to get 50 tools to build the Earth Breaker? Months.  It will most likely take over a year now for a new player to build all the tractors, even to the first level. (916 tools are required to build all tractors *just to level 1*).

Is that truly the intention?

I'm highly disappointed with this change in the drop rate.
    You are so very right.  If I were a brand new shiny player, I would have thrown in the towel by now.  As it is, I haven't fully built up my production farm machines.  I just started the temp farms on a regular basis and need to use that special press.  I have given up entirely on activating the powerhouse, humus pro, and farm flash which I used to use daily.

• Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Very unimpressed with the drop rate. I just harvested chooks, apples, cows and my fields numerous times and not 1 toolbox given. At this rate I will never have enough to do anything. At least before when you used 4 toolboxes you were able to get them back the same day. Now you are lucky if you get 1 back.
    I hope this is fixed up.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Drop rate has only been changed on silo and composter . I'm still getting same drops on stables, try using wet pig feed and cow silage, the rate is much better than normal feed .
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Drop rate for toolboxes is way too low.
    Even if I manage to collect enough to build the new machines, it will take me almost one week to collect enough toolboxes to start all machines 1 time on lvl 3.

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    to the OP - absolutely, drop rate has bottomed right out for me

i used to typically get two from my composter and two to three from my silo (both on max output), my last four composter drops of toolboxes has been 0,0,0,1 - yep read 'em and weep. Silo has gone down to 1 max, and its failed to drop any on the odd occasion.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    well how else do you think they going to get more gold by you having to pay for toolboxes with the new machines i saw this ones coming.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    think i will be packing this game in too expensive to actually play i could have bought loads of games for the amount i have spent on this one
  • I got one toolbox from overnight fertilizer..........sparkled!  lol.....sheesh....... ;).......I mean, if you're goin' to make'em so valuable......I understand if you don't INCREASE the drop, but at least don't take away what we had!!   :o
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    New toolbox drop rate sucks and has made tractors unusable.  I'm sure they're also not buildable for new players, given the necessity to save up nonexistant toolboxes coupled with the zillion missions you're forced to play to get the required certs. I'm counseling my new players to forget about tractors since they're not worth it, and old players to hoard their carefully built up toolbox stockpiles since they won't be able to renew them. Why not just make it simple for everyone and remove tractors from the game?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 14.03.2017
    Hi Guys,

You can find more details about what happened with the toolboxes HERE & HERE
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    So, what @marowit is saying is that, because a couple of players who have a lot of gold and can afford to skip through their silo and composter production were able to get their new tractors really fast, the rest of us have to have our tractors made virtually inoperable.  Yeah, that's fair.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 15.03.2017
    lol payment for this game is insane good im free to play just look at irish coop she  sell it for 72.000 with  40% descount actual paymen is  1.200.000 can someone tell me how come thats -40%? price on flag profile pic and alot other thing are good joke
  • MarowitMarowit Guest Posts: 59
    The Irish chicken coop was a bug.
    Someone entered an extra 0 for the base price. It should have been 120.000.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Marowit said:
    The Irish chicken coop was a bug.
    Someone entered an extra 0 for the base price. It should have been 120.000.

Well that's a relief. I was afraid the sale price was supposed to be 720,000 gold. :)

(Hey, with the cost of things like Courtney the Cow at 629,000 gold, you can never be too sure). :wink:
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    So, what @marowit is saying is that, because a couple of players who have a lot of gold and can afford to skip through their silo and composter production were able to get their new tractors really fast, the rest of us have to have our tractors made virtually inoperable.  Yeah, that's fair.
    Completely agree. Now the way we have been playing for a VERY LONG TIME has completely changed. Marowit claims due to being able to get toolboxes with on click (spending gold), but isn't that the way the whole game is? Having an advantage over everyone else with one click and buying gold? It all of a sudden bothers the programmers? What about selling RPs, that should be earned, for gold? Is that working as intended?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file