Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

world map

On my world map it shows that I have a check mark of something ready at horse farm but there really isn't.  Don't know why it is always showing. I think this started yesterday.

Comments

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    This is not only happening with horse farm, I have nothing ready on flower farm, no neighbors, no event that is new and i have the market picture above it. This did not started yesterday, i know for a fact that this is happening for at least a few months.
  • there is some issue with the world map
    there are no harvests ready on any of the farms but its showing that the harvest is ready
    and also there are no neighbours and its showing the neighbours 
    @WascallyWabbit
    @Pichu
    @CuddlyFoxes

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Yeah, me too.  It started with the Horse Ranch showing training completed while it was not and the icon went away when the session was completed.  Now I have harvest icons on everything.....
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Same on Dutch Server NL1 - no biggy, just reporting.  :|
  • edited 29.04.2017
    Having this problem now on my world map. Using Win. 10, and Google Chrome, Shows horse training done, and it is not even near being done.  Shows harvests  or market ready and it's not, other times it is.  Just all not working properly. Yes, did the clear the cashes, reboot, etc. fixes, still a problem. 

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file