Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 22nd - The Country Fair is here Again! - Discussion

157»

Comments

• ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    If you get 1 tool with 15 cows in 7 hours it is always better to do the speedy. You will have way better odds if you do 56 speedy cows in the time you do 1 regular cow. Did anyone tried this to say i am completely off?

Did a 2 hour run with 15 speedy cows yesterday and i did get 3 tools in the 2 hours.

It really depends on how many cows you have but you only need 1 drop in 7 hours with speedy to get the same amount of tools compared to the regular.

Pigs is however another story because it only takes 1 hour 10 minutes for it to complete. Also tried that and with the same results as with the cows, more tools with speedy in the 1 hour 10 minutes compared to regular.

What s a speedy cow?
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499

What s a speedy cow?
    Cow silage (short time) as oposed to Cow feed (long time).
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240

What s a speedy cow?
    Cow silage (short time) as oposed to Cow feed (long time).

Thanks Kamilcom! :-)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Just a note of caution, make sure your Co-Op Members find all their candy before Midnight EST tonight, as most likely it will flip to Day 2 tonight at server reset (midnight EST).

Unless they've fixed it. But better to be safe than sorry. :)
  • of course it isnt fixed 
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460

My question is in regards to the event. Are we getting flyers on any other farm or is still just the main like always?

• stef7 (US1)

it's just on main farm 

thank you that is what I thought but got confused with the way the update talks.

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    stef7 (US1)

it's just on main farm 

Sorry but here you are wrong.

The drops also come from Gourmet and Flower farm. If you have a laboratory and you collect premium chicken, pig or cow feed you also get the items for this and other events on your main farm. The dog on flower and gourmet also gives items for other events (camping, ufo, asia etc etc), not sure if they give flyers tho.
  • magicpotions (PT1)magicpotions (PT1) PT1 Posts: 916
    edited 28.02.2017
    stef7 (US1)

it's just on main farm 

Sorry but here you are wrong.

The drops also come from Gourmet and Flower farm. If you have a laboratory and you collect premium chicken, pig or cow feed you also get the items for this and other events on your main farm. The dog on flower and gourmet also gives items for other events (camping, ufo, asia etc etc), not sure if they give flyers tho.
    Yes, I totally agree with you PINJO1986 (NL1) thanks for the correction
    I just thought that the question was regarding regular harvesting since stef7 (US1) said "got confused with the way the update talks".
    The dogs of both farms are giving flyers as well, at least as far as my experience goes :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I would still like to know if the Amphibian is going to boost all fishing or just manual fishing?  Will it boost Oleg's fishing or just fishing by hand?
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Amphibian boosts all fishing , manual and Oleg , but must be active at point of harvest , so for Olegs boat trips , activate machine after sending Oleg .
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Amphibian boosts all fishing , manual and Oleg , but must be active at point of harvest , so for Olegs boat trips , activate machine after sending Oleg .
    I would suggest right before the boat is due back rather than when you send  unless you are going to be manual fishing during that time.

Thank you.  This is very helpful.
    One more thing.....would the Amphibian boost the xp's that come with fishing?  For example you get 116 xp's with a sturgeon, when you manually catch it.  Would you get a multiplier on that 116 as well?
    One more thing.....would the Amphibian boost the xp's that come with fishing?  For example you get 116 xp's with a sturgeon, when you manually catch it.  Would you get a multiplier on that 116 as well?
    Sorry Gavin. The Amphibian only boosts the weight/amount of fish you catch, it has no effect on FXP (Fishing XP).  Only the Hovercraft affects FXP.
  • My question is in regards to the event. Are we getting flyers on any other farm or is still just the main like always?

@stef7 (US1) Sorry, we were misinformed for the Official announcement, the drops from GF & FF will be for new events, but as this event is an old one being re-run, the flyers are only from the usual places. :)
    edited 02.03.2017
    Thank you wabbit. That is what I needed to know.
    One more question did the US not get a full first day again? I thought that was fixed?
    edited 02.03.2017
    One more question did the US not get a full first day again? I thought that was fixed?
     Unfortunately not, Stef.  US1 got the 6-hour Day 1 again.
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

Increase fishing XP: 5%, 15%, 25%, 35%, 45%, 55% and 70%.
    This works both for you and Oleg but not for Oleg’s quests.

--------------------------

which one is " Oleg's quests " ? is it when we send him fishing for xp or the 2 kind of fish ?

or is it when we send him fishing with the boat ?

I usually send Oleg to 8 hours long fish XP and realy hope is that what the new Hover craft will increase

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 03.03.2017
    This is the daily side task or quest or those you got when beginning the fishing --- now you don't get fishing xp when you send oleg fishing ever  just when you fish for yourself or  when you buy yr FXP so yes yr correct in the 8 hour fxp points is what is increasing along with any fish you catch yourself.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 03.03.2017

Increase fishing XP: 5%, 15%, 25%, 35%, 45%, 55% and 70%.
    This works both for you and Oleg but not for Oleg’s quests.

--------------------------

which one is " Oleg's quests " ? is it when we send him fishing for xp or the 2 kind of fish ?

or is it when we send him fishing with the boat ?

I usually send Oleg to 8 hours long fish XP and realy hope is that what the new Hover craft will increase

- Quests are the tasks you get at the left side of your screen (one of them is f.i. the 'daily task')
    - and of course you get FXP when you send Oleg what you mean by fishing (it's called 'training' in the silver star menu). I do the same as you and let Oleg 'train' for 8 hours at night time, and during daytime when I am not on line. 
    - the Amphibian increases the amount of fish caught at whatever source, by whatever means
    - the Hovercraft increases the FXP you earn (and yes, it also increases the FXP when sending Oleg training)

Happy farming! 
    :) 
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
     Unfortunately not, Stef.  US1 got the 6-hour Day 1 again.
    Thank you 
Sign In to comment.