Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

GRRRRRRRRRRR @ "Right Click"!!

I don`t know what it is about BF, whether its a Flashplayer thing or a bad mouse thing or user error, but the thing that drives me more crazy than any bug in the game is accidental right clicking and getting that pesky menu on my screen, so I have to left click to get rid of it & sometimes left click half a dozen times in diff places & if I am really unlucky I left click somewhere and it clicks something on my farm, nowhere near my cursor and activates it, usually something under the menu box that I am trying to get rid of. I can have this happen more times than I can count just harvesting one farm, it happens in fishing, in horse challenges & worst of all when trying to rearrange a farm.- But it never happens to me anywhere else apart from BF!!

Well I finally had enough & decided to investigate if there was anyway to disable the right-click button on my mouse, other than a very big hammer, which believe me I have considered at times and I actually found a site called Raymond CC computers made easy with 5 Ways Restrict or Disable Mouse Right Click on the Desktop and in Programs sounded like just what I needed, so I read the 5 options & decided to try out option 3 ......

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! Image result for smiley jazz hands I just harvested all my farms in a fraction of the usual time, not a single right-click menu to be seen, I even deliberately right-clicked all over the place to revel in the nothingness ... Me so happy!!!

Anyhow, I recently heard that I was not alone with this problem, so I thought I would post this in case it helps anyone else. I have no connection whatsoever with the website, I found it through Google and I have only tried option 3, so I have no idea if the other 4 are better or or not, I may have picked the worst one, but I am loving it so it works for me.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file