Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village Happiness Decos

I realize this may call for speculation, but now I'm wondering, when the Village is finally up and running, at that point, will the event decos have both Village and Personal Happiness Points or will we have a lot of wheel spinning in our future to replace all of our existing decos?

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Only speculating but I would put money on "a lot of whell spinning" and "replacing of decos".
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Oh totally agree with Uncle John  it will be about going after and winning the double decos to replace existing ones lets face it we all have some unique decos that we are going to want to keep so more thoughtful strategy will come into play.
  • We did ask about unlocking the new decos & as far as we know, at the moment, the intention is that having one version should unlock both, but we may have to wait until the Village is up & running to see if some things are working correctly or not, as all the elements are not active yet.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    We did ask about unlocking the new decos & as far as we know, at the moment, the intention is that having one version should unlock both, but we may have to wait until the Village is up & running to see if some things are working correctly or not, as all the elements are not active yet.
    Thank you so much for the message, I really appreciate it.  We'll just have to wait and see  ;)
  • What are we to do when the happiness is zero and we have no way of purchasing or winning any more village decos?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file