Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What's wrong with the Gold Shop?

Looks like a plain ol' URL page or somethin'.........anyone else see this?

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i just went and checked it to see and looks fine for me sorry
  • it's really weird........oh well, I had a ten spot I was dyin' to get rid of too..........the weirdo screen I see, doesn't give me an option for less than 36K and I just wanted enough to make Lester happy......11K  I can't find it......It looks like a basic load, URL, no frills, website or page or something..........maybe it'll clear up......   :s
  • Mine loads just fine.. I would wait until the usual page shows in case it is a virus or attachment from something not on the up and up.
    how are you getting to it?
  • I clicked on two separate offers, and each time the gold shop opened up, but did not show the offer being promoted. 
  • It will not show that particular offer.  For example buy 15000 gold and get a bonus.  You have to look for an offer, in the gold shop, that is at least a purchase of 15000.  I think it is the $20 one with around 23000 gold.  When that is purchased you will get the bonus of the offer seen.
    unless you have a buy one get one or a 100% deal that gold counts too so if you needed 15k for the bounce you would normal have to get the 20 dollar package but if you had a buy one get one you would only have to get a 10 dollar package or at least it worked the last time i tried it
  • how are you getting to it?
    I click on the "add gold" button at the top of the BigFarm screen....but I don't get the usual shop screen with the pictures of fat bags of gold, and the extra farm dollars, and pictures of the different cards they accept and stuff......I get all the servers lined up down the lefthand of the page, below that, in a row down the left hand side of the page, it starts at the 36.99 package.....then goes up......below that are the different types of payment.........Everything is in blue and it's all flush to the left.........Then there's a "blog" about PayPal, in black and white........but this is the first time ever this has happened........maybe it's a "computer" thing, I dunno
  • :o Yikes..I do not get it.  Try doing all the regular things.  Then I would contact support.  Bet they answer quickly so they can get your hard earned $10.
    do not know if it would do anything different but if you have a offer try going through that instead
  • It sounds like a flash page not fully loaded. There are like 3 pages of the prices you should see. You shouldn't see the text as you describe. Clear browser cache, and especially flash cache then retry. 
  • edited 06.01.2017
    It sounds like a flash page not fully loaded. There are like 3 pages of the prices you should see. You shouldn't see the text as you describe. Clear browser cache, and especially flash cache then retry. 
    Alrighty then..........just did all that, nothing changed........thought okay, I'll contact support and the dippitydanged support page pops up exactly the same!!  all blue, all flush to the left, and all TOO scary for me to fool with!  lololol..........I'm DOOMED   :'(       I'm callin' the Raccoon on this one.............ROWDY!!??  Help me!   :s
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Beep ... beep ....

Rowdy is not in at the moment.
    Please try again later  .......

I sent you a PM, SoLo  ;)
  • Thanks Rowdy, you're the best raccoon EVER!!  lolol......  sorry we missed coffee together   :(
This discussion has been closed.