Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest: Christmas Hunt

2»

Comments

• Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    Everything I hit, but I did not get anything ...... :( 
    Then why play?
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    First: Congratulations to all winners!!

Second: How much people participated in this contest? And sorry for asking, but how did you pick those winners from all the correct answers? Is it a "we like you the best reward", was it picked by trowing a dart on a board with all our names or has it been picked by a randomizer?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Well done and Congratulations all winners.
    I missed 1 Rudolph :(
  • First: Congratulations to all winners!!

Second: How much people participated in this contest? And sorry for asking, but how did you pick those winners from all the correct answers? Is it a "we like you the best reward", was it picked by trowing a dart on a board with all our names or has it been picked by a randomizer?
    my guess is it would be first correct answer submitted and so on and so on, that would be the fair way winners are chosen
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well I am happy finally got one right even if I did not win a prize  congrats to all the winners
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Good job miss counted i put 5 santa their was actally 4
  • Stardust (TR1)Stardust (TR1) TR1 Posts: 362
    I congratulate the first 10.

I'm 11. 
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Congratulations to the winners.

Not one on GB server :(
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Congratulations!
  • Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    And when we get that badge? 
    As far as I understand all of we participated we shall get the badge ...
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 28.12.2016
    Hey guys,

Thank you for participating in this contest! There were 5 Rudolphs & 4 Santas hidden around the farm.

Everyone that participated in this contest will receive the new Christmas badge! Prizes & badges will be credited once our CMs are back in office. :)
    @Prase2 (INT1)  @Keldeo (INT1)

It was already mentioned by Cuddly in her post on previous page, when announcing the winners. And GGS offices are closed between Christmas and New Year, as most companies are in Europe.
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • First: Congratulations to all winners!!

I think all the participants with correct answer got randomized.

I don't see how that would be fair...I think whomever gets the correct answers submitted first then second and so on should be the rightful winners. 
    Randomized seems fair to me not everyone can be on here 24/7  that is good with me.
  • Randomized seems fair to me not everyone can be on here 24/7  that is good with me.
    well if its to be in that manner the only way for it to be fair would to be drop names in a hat..JS
    I assume that is what they do  like your new banner angela

• I assume that is what they do  like your new banner angela

This discussion has been closed.