Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

Comments

• what the hell, 13 minutes of fireworks just disappeared

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

i had 13 minutes left on the clock.

I just posted on the other thread.  This just happened on the US server, too.  I had timed feed and some crops, was watching it, and poof!  It just disappeared.  

• now i lost a bonus on 8 harvests of cow-cards

ouch!
  • double ouch
  • i realy get the idea i am getting screwed over by BF
  • Join the club...I am a level 130 and I am still working on prize 10.  I have gotten monkeys or horses.
  • Boer harmsen (NL1)Boer harmsen (NL1) Posts: 72
    edited 23.01.2017
    i propably get it back when i am harvesting corn or some other stuff that is worth nothing. Instead of my silo or mill.

Time to write another letter to the people of BF

Edited to combine 2 consecutive posts. Please use the "edit button" if you find you'd like to say more on the topic ;)
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • davidjdsp (US1)davidjdsp (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 23.01.2017
    I did not get a new set of challenges for today.  Disappointing.

And 5 minutes later, my fireworks disappeared with over 25 minutes supposed to be left.

Post edited by davidjdsp (US1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 23.01.2017
    a new day for the united states sever starts when your daily restart is for the game that is at midnight est for me so ignore the timer in the event it is wrong for the united states sever

And 5 minutes later, my fireworks disappeared with over 25 minutes supposed to be left.

Yep, the fireworks disappeared on a few servers ... bummer.
  • if this happens the next 13 day's, we are not going to be happy.

• I did not get a new set of challenges for today.  Disappointing.
    a new day for the united states sever starts when your daily restart is for the game that is at midnight est for me so ignore the timer in the event it is wrong for the united states sever
    My doghouse resets around 5 pm CST.  No reset for my challenges tonight.  I completed them just after 12 pm today, but when I got on this evening the timer reset to show 20+ hours to next challenge, but says I've already completed the challenges for today.
    My doghouse resets around 5 pm CST.  No reset for my challenges tonight.  I completed them just after 12 pm today, but when I got on this evening the timer reset to show 20+ hours to next challenge, but says I've already completed the challenges for today.
    The doghouse does reset at 5pm CST, as does the daily log-in bonus, but this event, like many, resets at 11 pm CST.  The timer next to the challenge is wrong as ijrosh pointed out.  Confusing, but there you have it.
  • my activity challenge didn't reset for 2 days now it's bs
    edited 23.01.2017
    the dog house has nothing to do with your daily reset that depends on when you feed him your daily reset is when you get a new fish task or mission or tractor task depending on your level the Chinese event should say day 3 of 15 and be the ox flag and depending on were you live it will rest at midnight est time if you are on the united states timer it will rest at 6 pm est time everyday but the event will rest 6 hours later it should reset in about 40min wow i am on way to late lol
    the dog house has nothing to do with your daily reset that depends on when you feed him your daily reset is when you get a new fish task or mission or tractor task depending on your level the Chinese event should say day 3 of 15 and be the ox flag and depending on were you live it will rest at midnight est time if you are on the united states timer it will rest at 6 pm est time everyday but the event will rest 6 hours later
    I think he means the doghouse  "tasks" for XPs (training).  That resets at 5:00pm CST, regardless of when you feed him.  
    oh sorry i never click on those i only just feed him
    oh sorry i never click on those i only just feed him
    LOL.  You do get a few XPs daily -- more, the higher the doghouse level.
    i know that i am just not worried about leveling up any faster then just playing does i have plenty of stuff to still buy,build,and upgrade so why level up any faster then just by playing normally i mean i understand some people are all about the xp and that is fine i just am not one of them so i usually never click on the dog but to feed him and get my gifts and never pay attention to when i get xp or not i just know i have leveled up when i get the pop up other then that i pay no attention to that part of the game
  • my activity challenge didn't reset for 2 days now it's bs
    @kittygirl1 (US1) What activity challenge do you currently have? A screenshot would be helpful. :)

@ Everyone else: What exactly happened with the fireworks last night? It sounds like you are saying they disappeared with 13 mins left on the timer, at approx 2am CET for the US1 server, is that correct & did they disappear for everyone on US1?
  • e c burger (INT1)e c burger (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    I came online at 6:00 this morning and already there were members in my coop waiting for the fireworks.... It is now 10:40 and still no fireworks.....  How long do you want us to keep back the harvest to benefit from the fireworks???  I think this is most unfair....to all of us to keep us in front of the pc for this long.....  
    If you want us to participate in events then ggs should at least be on time too... Our members from Astro Coop most unhappy over this delay......
  • Yep, although the fire is random, it should at least be more regular.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 23.01.2017
    C'mon GG! With those up to 6 hours or so breaks between no way anounced fireworks you've made another nonsense. :) Do something about that. Make it max 2 hours between them or something so that waiting for fireworks would make sense. Otherwise, together with absolutelly foolishly priced boosters, you've spoiled another potentially good event, as your habit is. :):):) You¨re the best fun spoilers I've ever seen, must give you that one............... lol
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    I came online after a good night of sleep and collected all buildings on my main farm and i am still at reward 1/20. How can a person that always ends in top 100 of weekly rankings can not get the 20/20 rewards every day? I am never getting the firework boosters when i have a full farm ready, only when i can harvest 1 round of chickens and some wildflowers with an active booster.

Is this just an event of pure luck because i hear others having 20/20 at half of this day already?
    @PINJO1986 (INT1) You're right. It's mostly luck, no strategy needed. Boosters make massive difference. If you're lucky and get 1 or 2 of them with full harvest (and the right zodiac drops often enough - another luck factor), you've made it. The other option, staring at the screen for hours and hours waiting for elusive booster to arrive is outside of portfolio of a reasoneable person. Of course you can spend gold on boosters too.  :):):) Enjoy another "highly strategic" event made in GGS. :)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Same here. I cannot be online all day long. Not seen any fireworks today. Yesteday only 1.
    Still trying to have 3. reward today. No luck, no gold :wink:  :smiley:
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    I didn't catch enough fireworks the first 2 days because of being busy AFK ... But I was lucky today: caught both fireworks from 10:00 and 12:00 so achieved the first Bull flag  :)  Love a good challenge and love surprises! If it were all predictable on beforehand it wouldn't be half the fun for me.
  • @Kamilcom (GB1)

100% right.
    You proved once again to be the best Game Analyst here...

I have one 'humble' doubt, will simply supporting the game for all there blunders be rewarded with some special 3x3 deco in the end....?

Trump himself must do something to get the US first day back to 24 hrs, atleast before Valentine event begins.
    So we have strategists, we have luckers, and we have auctioners here. :) We strategists always look for patterns, clues, schemes, riddles ........ somethng to use our brains on. We like beating the challenge using our wits. The less hard work we manage to end up with, the more smart solutions we find, the better we feel we processed the challenge. :) Then these luckers come looking for digital luck. Rolling their eyes up and down, running in and out of auction room in a frenzy hunt for elusive luck. Hey, luckers! Tell me what's the fun in failure? :) And finally big bosses with fat bellys and even fatter purses come, look curiously over the rim of their glasses at strategists and luckers being bussy down the rows, and then without a slightest hesitation proceed straight to the counter. Pull out their credit card while ordering in sound baryton: "Can I have items 1 to 20 please? How much is it?" Then throw their final, brief, somewhat puzzled look down at the commotion in the ranks of strategists and luckers while leaving the counter as absolute winners. :) What a beautifull world we live in! :):):)
Sign In to comment.