Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 14th - Cooperative Village & Championship reward changes - Discussion

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Could you all please make clear who gets the coop cherry orchard?  The announcement suggests just the number 1 coop, but the countdown timer suggests otherwise.  Please let us know.  This is important.
  • gavinfarms (US1) Are you in gold league? As silver does not get a choice of trees according to the timer.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Could you all please make clear who gets the coop cherry orchard?  The announcement suggests just the number 1 coop, but the countdown timer suggests otherwise.  Please let us know.  This is important.
    I asked the same thing yesterday somewhere, and got answered by someone, that it is (ofcourse) only for gold.

And how can the countdown timer say something about what prizes there is?
  • what is all the fuss santa is the best
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Ok so GGS have said they are putting the village upgrade off until the New Year now...well I logged on this morning & went to check the village as I hadn't read the forum first.....it took nearly a minute to load just a green screen with the 3 new buildings added but then my screen froze when I tried to go back to main farm...so very bug ridden..

Also I am getting other error msg - like there aren't enough items available - when there is - when I try to do normal farming & the lag is getting bad again

• Ok so GGS have said they are putting the village upgrade off until the New Year now...well I logged on this morning & went to check the village as I hadn't read the forum first.....it took nearly a minute to load just a green screen with the 3 new buildings added but then my screen froze when I tried to go back to main farm...so very bug ridden..

Also I am getting other error msg - like there aren't enough items available - when there is - when I try to do normal farming & the lag is getting bad again

got bugs? you're logged on Big Farm all right, no mistake there

• BOOOOOOO!
    Can't produce feeds - keep getting an error code when I try to run a max batch - subtract one & it's all OK
    BOOOOOOO!
    Keep getting a barn full error code when my barn is not even 1/3 full
    BOOOOOOO!
    8 prizes in Satan's List for 0 happiness points
    BOOOOOOO!
    LOOOOOOOOOOOONG delay when casting in the mini fishing game.

Yes all this crap works again after I clear cache & refresh, but I have to do it every hour now  & every time my cache is maxed out...it used to take weeks for that to happen.  What have you done GGS?  SMH  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! :'(
  • Stardust (TR1)Stardust (TR1) TR1 Posts: 362
    edited 15.12.2016
    1- 
    2-
    3-

there aren't enough items available!

Error code seen after village update. (
    Dated 14.12.2016)
    Post edited by Stardust (TR1) on
  • olja05 (INT1)olja05 (INT1) Posts: 108
    edited 15.12.2016
    This is an error that occurred today, with one member of the cooperative. Silos at main farm.
    http://prnt.sc/djijlc

This is a mistake on the gourmet farm silo ----- appear when several members of the cooperative.
    http://prnt.sc/dfhpz4

I reported this error repeatedly. When will it fix it?

Also, many members do not have a map ..
    http://prnt.sc/dflngt
  • Stardust (TR1)Stardust (TR1) TR1 Posts: 362
    Same error codes...
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    BOOOOOOO!
    Can't produce feeds - keep getting an error code when I try to run a max batch - subtract one & it's all OK

Thanks, ESP!  I'd forgotten that little trick.  Now I can get back to making goat feed again.
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I can't use my composter. Getting an error message. I tried subtracting one, that didn't work. I need the composter for the Santa list event.
  • So... as always - only one coop is able to get anything of real value out of a CC.... Good job GGS

why can't you offer something that gives to our farms continually (like the orchards and duck coops) to the top coops of other leagues as well... it amazes me how a company caters to ONE group above all else....

and don't go telling me that a gold license or gold or whatever is in the ONE lousy mystery box makes up for anything - there are plenty of coops out there that spend just as much gold or time and effort on these things as the ones we know will get it all.  it is discouraging in the enth degree.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    BA Humbug!!
    Nice festive spirit. Change the CC hard work rewards back to nothing really worth working for??
    Please keep the 3 to 4 weeks between CC's.
    Bad timing to try and run so many events.
    Sorry will spend my time focused on the SWL, At least the effort there will be some what worth it in the end.

I would also like to suggest
     open the test server in the new year to re check the co op village before bringing it to the live.
  • error messages popping up all over, especially when I am doing nothing. cleared cache etc...not helping.  After a while it vanishes and I continue.  So much for the update/fix this am.
  • Sometimes I wonder if the updates and hotfixes or whatever the heck they are, only exist to add a bunch of new bugs to the games that weren't there before :s
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 15.12.2016
    Now Data they have made the top coops in all the servers very happy they got a nice Merry xmas but same ole same ole for the rest of Us
    So... as always - only one coop is able to get anything of real value out of a CC.... Good job GGS

why can't you offer something that gives to our farms continually (like the orchards and duck coops) to the top coops of other leagues as well... it amazes me how a company caters to ONE group above all else....

and don't go telling me that a gold license or gold or whatever is in the ONE lousy mystery box makes up for anything - there are plenty of coops out there that spend just as much gold or time and effort on these things as the ones we know will get it all.  it is discouraging in the enth degree.
    Tigger says it so well  i wholeheartly agree -------------------when the rest of us keep NOT playing and they will be hurting maybe they will think of the rest of us or redo that whole CC so it is NOT JUST ONE TEAM ALL THE TIME.
  • totally agree.  we are not doing the coop challenge.  see no point when we don't have a chance...not even by a long shot.
  • :D on second thought maybe if I had a cannon or a ground to air missile....
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    We added a high value mystery box (gold boxes*) to the activity rewards of every league

So in my dropbox i had a bunch of mystery boxes, opened each, and one of them had 2 high-value-mystery boxes. All these icons showed up around the main farm house how they usually do after opening them. But then when i went back into my dropbox to open the two high value ones', there were none..?
    I refreshed, cleared both browser and flash cache, but the two gold boxes are still not back in the inventory. 

Anyone else having problems with the new gold boxes gone missing?
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 15.12.2016
    Whatever this update was or wasn't today one thing is for sure that it has created a bug on the flower farm for me and my coop members. When you/we click the green check on the right side to go to the flower farm to harvest whatever is ready we are not being taken to the item that is ready. For me its taking me to the uncleared land on my farm. Just to check...... I clicked the item that will be done in a few minutes which is the Mermaid Bay recipe and this time it takes me out into the water by the barge.

**Edit to add another bug I just encountered**

I am trying to run a mill of chicken feed keep getting an "Error code 7 not enough items". I do have enough items to make feed, and if I didn't have enough corn I guess I can buy it just like I had to buy a gazillion apples yesterday for the Santa wish list.

Geeze the nerve of these bugs just popping into the game like this shame...shame.
    Post edited by enochnock (US1) on
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Sometimes I wonder if the updates and hotfixes or whatever the heck they are, only exist to add a bunch of new bugs to the games that weren't there before :s
    You got that. :) Sometimes correct info slip through the wall of standard mystification. As one anouncement said: "More bugs will follow." And yes, indeed. They did. They do. They will.  :)
  • and don't go telling me that a gold license or gold or whatever is in the ONE lousy mystery box makes up for anything - there are plenty of coops out there that spend just as much gold or time and effort on these things as the ones we know will get it all.  it is discouraging in the enth degree.

OK, so I got a few of those supposedly great mystery boxes..... NOT ONE THING WAS GOLD ORIENTED.... so again... total and complete   #%*#&@%#@$&# .... got 2 tokens (oh! yay.), some sunflower seeds and one seaweed humus (wow, can you spare it??)... which is all fine and dandy.... but far from gold, or gold mining license, or goldflower seeds.....

also still not sure why you've taken the prime gold sale offers away..... they tempted a lot more buying from everyone I've talked too..... lol
  • has anyone been experiencing glitches since today's update? first i was getting popups from advertisers when clicking in game prompts.. now those are gone and i can't use the add gold button.. it's like it's dead.. am i the only one? just since the update today. before that everything seemed fine
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    has anyone been experiencing glitches since today's update? first i was getting popups from advertisers when clicking in game prompts.. now those are gone and i can't use the add gold button.. it's like it's dead.. am i the only one? just since the update today. before that everything seemed fine
    Yep, the Bug Index for this update was a 4 on the Richter scale.  Usually it's only at 2.  :smiley:
  • so i should just wait it out huh.. ironic i want to spend money and can't.. hahaha.. thank you
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 15.12.2016
    Huh,

Horse farm is totally messed up. There are error messages all around, icons do not open, task does not complete....
    It seams that horse farm developed a huge lag and every button needs at least five seconds to realize itself.

• 1- 
    2-
    3-

there aren't enough items available!

Error code seen after village update. (Dated 14.12.2016)
    This has been happening to me for the last 2 days and counting.  It's getting annoying.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    hi
    the error code 7 not enough items may have something to do with the change i max buy being taken away from gold buys.

• bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 15.12.2016
    Think GGS have had Christmas party early. Only reason I can think of to introduce CC when another big challenge is running and start the coop village at same time
    Its run up to Christmas if you haven't noticed lot of people working over time and very busy if got children.
    Stupid is only polite thing I can think off.

How to kill a game. Seen it all before.
    This gets brought up quite a few times per year. What you have to remember is that the game is not set up for the enjoyment of the players. You need to think like a deceitful conman, how do i get the most out of a scam ! My co-op are not really bothering with the CC, however we are doing a movie project, hence my need for corn for the project, ratabugs for santa,  cabbages for pig feed for santa, and alfafafa for the mission. How can I get them all, ? of course use GOLD. Nothing on Big Farm is an accident or that lovely word "random" everything is planned. o:)
    It seems that during every CC we have a game shut down, and we can bet there will be some BIG "BUGS" when the village comes out. 
    I have just read the post shown below, it sort of confuses me, from the feedback.... they have done absolutely nothing about it ... YES ? the village is not starting because of "bugs" NOT because of feedback. The rewards will change as announced ... so as stated no changes here "from the feedback" 

""From the feedback we have seen so far, some of you will be happy to hear the following announcement: 

- The Cooperative Village *will not* be activated with today's update due to some additional bugfixing needed. The team wants to deliver it bugfree in the beginning of 2017 with the rest of the Cooperative Village related content.
    - The rewards for the Cooperative Challenge *will change* as announced, no changes here.
    - The update today will include some bugfixing too, the list of fixed issues will be shared as soon as all of them are confirmed, which is probably close to the update or right after.""

The santa event is turning out like the Chinese New Year event, lots of hype only for other events to run at the same time, I would have thought a Christmas event that took over the whole Big Farm and stopped everything else, but no its just as common as the camping and CC.
Sign In to comment.