Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Downtime??

Downtime on a Saturday, really?? And no advance warning??

Comments

• I haven't seen it coming either ;)
  • Game server shutting down?? Now? With an hour left for the hard worker event??
    Really???

Not fair play. Too many shut downs recently

ALSO --

The ship keeps asking for more apples than I can hold in storage. This error crops up on apples only
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    edited 10.12.2016
    Maybe its only the UK server?

Edit : ok, maybe not !
  • nope....int1 also shut down.....

could loose a GML through this :(
  • UK is back on :)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    @Gardenfairy (GB1) So it is, thanks !!
  • edited 10.12.2016

COME ON!!!!!!!

YOU COULDN'T DO THIS AFTER THE END OF 'HARD WORKER' EVENT!???
    WE HAVE A COUNTDOWN TIMER THERE LOL LOL LOL!

--------
    I got back on game exactly when I was close to end up my harvest that was running on machine (((36 seconds to end for a machine running with 9pts/sec while was less than half hour till the end of event)))
    Thank you GGS for bringing us to madness in a time like this event!!!
    I am all disappointed!

Post edited by Jade Francisca (GB1) on
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 10.12.2016
    The ship keeps asking for more apples than I can hold in storage. This error crops up on apples only

Unless it is another issue in your case, ship gradually increases the amount of goods it asks for based on your game level and irrespective of your barn capacity. You're expected to increase your storage capacity accordingly as you level up - which is the possible answer and solution to your problem. :)

COME ON!!!!!!!

Thank you GGS for bringing us to madness in a time like this event!!!
    I am all disappointed

This game rates among the best Maddnes Emporiums there are to see in this world. Only the toughest and most resilient individuals survive intact. Majority ends up being dragged down to zombie like existence with their minds hopelessly trapped on "what trick will GG do next" thought.

I think this must be part of New World Order cause as soon as you lose your mind completely and drop all your resistence reprogramming your mind to make you obedient member of NWO crowd will be just a piece of cake. :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 10.12.2016
    Lucky Fourth (INT1) try upgrading your barns so you can hold more, like apples. Depending on how more the boat asks for than your barn can hold, you maybe able to give the boat all your stored apples then collect your ready apples then give the boat the balanced owed. This can be done with in the time frame the boat is here for you to load. See comment below :(
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499

Lucky Fourth (INT1) try upgrading your barns so you can hold more, like apples. Depending on how more the boat asks for than your barn can hold, you maybe able to give the boat all your stored apples then collect your ready apples then give the boat the balanced owed. This can be done with in the time frame the boat is here for you to load.
    My boat doesn't allow partial donation of one box. Does yours? All or nothing in my case.Your suggestion wouldn't work for me. :)

• This game rates among the best Maddnes Emporiums there are to see in this world. Only the toughest and most resilient individuals survive intact. Majority ends up being dragged down to zombie like existence with their minds hopelessly trapped on "what trick will GG do next" thought.

I think this must be part of New World Order cause as soon as you lose your mind completely and drop all your resistence reprogramming your mind to make you obedient member of NWO crowd will be just a piece of cake. :)
    you definitely have right on what you say Kamilcom!!!
    btw: like your motto about life :)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 10.12.2016
    Lucky Fourth (INT1) try upgrading your barns so you can hold more, like apples. Depending on how more the boat asks for than your barn can hold, you maybe able to give the boat all your stored apples then collect your ready apples then give the boat the balanced owed. This can be done with in the time frame the boat is here for you to load. See comment below :(

No you are correct @Kamilcom (GB1) I too have to put the full amount in.
     and I do apology to Lucky Fourth (INT1) for the misleading information :(  ( Brain fart )
     Upgrading the barns and or your main farm house will be the only way to add room to hold more at a time.
    The boat quantities I believe are player level based not farm and or production level based. In other words the higher your player level the more you will be asked for.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file