Login Problems? Click here for help!

"Building slot is not available at the moment"

ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) Posts: 266AU1
hi all, i am currently building apples from the legacy of the mayans.

but it doesn't show up in the current construction box.

has anyone got this issue as the last i looked it still has 104hrs to go and now no idea how much longer it has and it won't show me how much gold to fast track it either.
is there some way for it to show up?

i could see it when it started but had to go out and when i came back on it was not there. i spent 129K in gold! before i logged off it would have cost me 12k to speed up. now it is blank and when i try to build something else it says the slot is busy. i have clicked the event and nothing is there either other than to purchase it again.  i wanted to upgrade the apples but it is there as if i have not purchased it. but i had over 200k in gold and it has reduced. usually if i am building something i would go to that farm and it would then appear and tell me how much time is left. but with this i can't do that as it is outside the farms. below is what comes up.

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
Post edited by WascallyWabbit on
ritacba1 @ au 1

Comments

• Oooh that doesn`t sound right.... Did you try CTRL+F5 to see if it comes back?

• Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) Posts: 170
    edited 25.11.2016
    Im building a house in the flower farm and my building slot was empty on the other 2 farms(got the same message) until i visited my FF,then the house appeared.This look like a display glitch and you are probably alright just have to wait untill its finished.

Tigrain @ bg 1
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    FYI

Heard about similar problems on our Dutch server NL1: players can see the building process in the building menu on 1 farm, but not on the other farm (there the building menu is blank) ....

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• RowdyRacRowdyRac Posts: 952Moderator, ModGreen
    Hi guys,

Thank you for alerting us to this problem. 
    That is indeed a bug and it has been reported.

• ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) Posts: 266AU1
    hi all thanks, i went onto another browser - puffin - and it was there. so i think it was a display issue. also rememebered that when i was building stuff in other farms until i went there it did not display either until i went there. then it was in the build section. thanks Rowdy Rac  for reporting issue
    Hi guys,

Thank you for alerting us to this problem. 
    That is indeed a bug and it has been reported.

ritacba1 @ au 1
  • I'm having a similar issue, but I'm not building anything anywhere and building slot isn't available. How do I fix it?
  • I haven't been able to build in Festive Farm. I get the error message :smile:
    The building slot isn't available at the moment.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBEditorBuyResponse
    ErrorCode: 9
    Timestamp: 1480152820
    Zone: 6
    PID:3593372

I've reloaded and cleared the cache.

Fluffernut @ us 1
  • Keldeo (IN1)Keldeo (IN1) Posts: 3,358IN1
    Did ya try a different browser?

Ex-Board Moderator [GG Cafe/Fashion]
     I'm a farmer like farmerjohn!

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    THANKS @Rowdy Rac !!

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 6,703US1
    Be sure you are not building or upgrading already ;)
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) Posts: 458AU1
    edited 27.11.2016
    The game is being buggy, I have to view all farms before it'll let me build anything on the festive farm
  • it was buggy last year as well, guess they were not fixed

• I've got the same problem here today, Archi is there, but not able to upgrade anything, same error as written here. I am not short on workers or money.
  • I've got the same problem here today, Archi is there, but not able to upgrade anything, same error as written here. I am not short on workers or money.

Well I guess it's solved for now. I was removing land on the christmasfarm, it was allready done btw, but I had to go to Island first and then back to main farm. Now it's upgrading finally :)
  • I am missing items completely from the build menu so I cant build them. Only the flower farm is affected, the only things appearing there for building is the meadow and distillery. Is anyone else having that problem? I have emailed support but problem has not been fixed yet

• HEY the architect IS here, yet I cannot upgrade anything.   Tried a field, pig pen, stuff to the top level and stuff one level below.  NOTHING will go.
    I keep getting this error

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorUpgradeObjectResponse
    Timestamp: 1480279999
    Zone: 2
    PID:953774

Architect is sitting right there.   Did he have too much beer?   Can someone give him a kick?
    I have two other farms and he worked just fine.   Only this one he's being lazy.
    FlowerChild @ WWW 1
  • well someone must have kicked him.  I have not logged out today, just tried again and it worked.
    (Not what I WANTED to upgrade, but anything is good.)
    FlowerChild @ WWW 1
  • the architect is not working on the main farm to upgrade my barm looks like none are light up to upgrade anything
    the architect is not working on the main farm to upgrade my barm looks like none are light up to upgrade anything
    Hey, @Nancy3755 (US1)

Can you hard refresh the page by pressing F5 and see if the issue exists?

- Keldeo

• White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 28.11.2016
    I'm getting the following on an available Chicken coop:

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1480314148
    PID:1049482

Will keep trying, cache emptied, did the Ctrl F5 etc. This is a level 7 trying to get it to 8, tried a different one same level, gives the same error code. Tried several times.

Edit:  finally worked after feeding an collecting again. Still, its a bug.
    Post edited by White _Doves (US1) on

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
    I'm getting the following on an available Chicken coop:

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1480314148
    PID:1049482

Will keep trying, cache emptied, did the Ctrl F5 etc. This is a level 7 trying to get it to 8, tried a different one same level, gives the same error code. Tried several times.

Edit:  finally worked after feeding an collecting again. Still, its a bug.
    There seems to be some issues with chrome atm.

• I don't use Chrome but thanks for the idea. 

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • I'm getting same error on Festive farm trying to put in the 2nd winter field for the task but can't.  Loads of room, plenty of money but "building slot not available"!

Tried emailing support last night and again just now, fill in all the boxes, attach the screenshot and it gurgles then says "sorry an error occurred, please try later" so I can't even get hold of anyone!
  • Sharkie (GB1)Sharkie (GB1) Posts: 52GB1
    I am having the same issue as of yesterday, can not build anything new or upgrade on any farms.
    Sharkie @ en 1
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) Posts: 191AU1
    edited 28.11.2016
    One of our members has the same issue cannot upgrade, demolish or build  :(

Mee8 @ au 1

SOW WHAT COOPERATIVE       

• Whenever I try to upgrade anything I get an error code 9. I have a lot of quests I am unable to do because of this. Please Help

Most upgrades require you to be a certain level in order to do them. Be sure if you are upgrading a production building that you have enough workers first ;)
    Try the usual log out clear browser history log back in.
  • Well on my gourmet farm it says to upgrade the silo available at level 35 I am on level 36 but it is still giving me the error message.

If it's still not working after clearing your cache, please try a different browser and see if the problem exists.

- Keldeo

Sign In to comment.