Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Horse Ranch Glitch

Screenshot says all. Anyone else having the same problems, and if it's a bug, could it be looked into?

Names of my own cooperative members are blacked out because some moderators think that not doing so is naming and shaming or some misapplied term like that. (no offense mods)

Comments

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I have fallen from one league into a lower one at the end and so have others in the coop so that is ok but the prizes seem to be an error.
  • I remember that in the official announcement for the horse ranch update CM Latten said that a player wouldn't be able to fall back into a lower league after entering a higher one. I guess that they was a stupid update to make it so that players can fall back into previous leagues.

Hopefully there is some kind of server compensation if everyone was affected by the correct prizes not being given out though. Otherwise it'll take forever for support to individually give out the correct prizes...
  • Jenni 1 (AU1)Jenni 1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    From memory - if you made Diamond league you stayed there, but you  could fall back in the other leagues
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    From memory - if you made Diamond league you stayed there, but you  could fall back in the other leagues
    i believe this person is right unless they have changed it in the last couple months because months ago i was in platinum and did not win more then i lost so it put me back in gold i am pretty sure it goes by points so if you did not have more then 875 points when you finished then you were in gold or lower 876 points would be platinum also when you get to platinum you win 4 points when you win but you also lose 4 points when you lose so it is hard unless you have a good aged horse 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    @Graycat Ashes S (US1) yeah i can confirm, this is only the case for diamond league, any other league you can potentially drop down again. Once you reach diamond however, even if you are utterly inactive and loose all races, you will stay in diamond.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file