Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Halloween Festival - Discussion

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Very excited about the Halloween festival!

Just one question though regarding this:

Every day 35 pumpkins will be available for you to find, but this time they will be divided around your 5 farms

5? Not 4? What if you do not choose to open a temp farm, will the pumpkins be relocated to the other 4 farms, or will you be missing out on being able to collect all pumpkins for the final decoration? 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    there are 5 without the temperary farm.

• 5? Not 4? What if you do not choose to open a temp farm, will the pumpkins be relocated to the other 4 farms, or will you be missing out on being able to collect all pumpkins for the final decoration? 
    5th one is your Coop Village....i guess
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    @Michiru (GB1) I think 5th is co-op village Lol just hope not to difficult to find, don't want to spend all my time look  for them
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 21.10.2016
    Ah, you are counting the coop village too, right. Since there's nothing to harvest I didn't count it as a "farm"  :D Good to know, would be annoying to miss out on the pumpkins because I forgot to check the village! 

Edit: Thank you @DreamScape   @Lesley52 (GB1) , sorry your post did not show up until after I posted. Agreed, 35 is a lot, i sometimes had trouble finding the usual 10 lol
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    I guess the 4th farm is not the temporary farm, but it is the horse ranch. Only 5 farms ( 3 farms, horse ranch and coop village) are accesssible all the time in the world map. So probably they are the ones. 
  • karen49 (US1)karen49 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I am not in a co op, will the pumpkins be relocated to the other 4 farms, or will I be missing out on being able to collect all pumpkins for the final decoration? 
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Karen49 you don't have to be in a coop to have fun and do this stuff it's just on your farm.
    as the way i heard you might have heard another way!

and Yes i very much do like the idea but what if some people don't like hallowen
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 21.10.2016
     Yes i very much do like the idea but what if some people don't like hallowen
    No one is required to participate, and can forego collecting pumpkins if they so desire. :)
  • I am not in a co op, will the pumpkins be relocated to the other 4 farms, or will I be missing out on being able to collect all pumpkins for the final decoration? 
    Karen49 you don't have to be in a coop to have fun and do this stuff it's just on your farm.
    as the way i heard you might have heard another way!

GOOD QUESTION KAREN!!!  for those who are NOT in a coop - i assume they do not have a coop village page?  then where are they suppose to find the pumpkins located there?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    So, instead of the usual 10 objects to find on one farm each day, the new task will be to find 35 objects scattered over five farms.  I'm not sure there are enough hours in the day.  LOL!  
  • MrsBL (US1)MrsBL (US1) US1 Posts: 42
    So, instead of the usual 10 objects to find on one farm each day, the new task will be to find 35 objects scattered over five farms.  I'm not sure there are enough hours in the day.  LOL!  
    I didn't know there were 10 objects to find each day. What are they?
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    pumpkins i think?
    edited 21.10.2016
    I didn't know there were 10 objects to find each day. What are they?
    Hi, Scarlett, I meant the standard hidden objects games.  They usualy requite us to find 10 objects each day from just one farm.  (The games last 10 days, and appear at various times of the year.)  This new hidden objects game will require us to find 35 objects each day, scattered over 5 farms.)  Lots more work in the same amount of time.  

Should be interesting to see if the values of the rewards change. :)
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Kelly1028 (US1)Kelly1028 (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    edited 21.10.2016
    I, too, would like to know about the number of pumpkins to find if you are not in a coop, if the Coop Village really is the 5th "farm". I am not in a coop, not because I don't want to play with others (lol), but because I'm not active enough. I don't play for very long when I'm on and can easily go away for months on end (currently, the last time I was on before now was probably June or July). There's no point in trying to join a coop when I'm rarely here to help lol. I'm not interested in that aspect of it right now. So does that mean that I, and everyone else who is not in a coop, will end up with less pumpkins to find (perhaps leading to a disadvantage compared to everyone who is in a coop)? Or will the other 4 farms end up with more to find, still equaling 35 pumpkins?

The event sounds interesting, though. :)

Just a little edit: To those of you who, like me, are not in a cooperative, go to your world map and click on "Join a cooperative" (on the left, in the middle). Guess where it takes you? The Cooperative Village lol. Meaning you can still find stuff there. ;) I just figured you had to join a coop before you could get in there, but I guess I should have clicked on it before asking. But hey, that's how you learn! lol. :)
    Post edited by Kelly1028 (US1) on
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Hi  Rabbit I would like to know if you are going to be doing this on our test farm I hope we are not forgotten over there  so lets hope you wont treat us like the unwanted red haired step children.
    edited 21.10.2016
    @Kelly1028 (US1)

Hi, Kelly, and any others who don't belong to a coop,

There are quite a few coops that have minimal to no requirements.  If you need to join one for an event, some have "open door" policies allowing you to join, then leave w/o having to contribute to coop funds, etc.  
  • Well this sounds like a lot of fun!!  Looking forward to it!!    :)
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    how do you access the Coop Village?

I am in a coop but have no clue where the village is located
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Go to World map where red exclamation mark is. Click on it. All farms located there
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Wow, the pumpkin hunts throughout all farms is quite challenging at times especially in the coop village. There are some well hidden pumpkins in the mix. Pretty happy with this event, hope there's more like this in store for us in the future.
  • Xenpai (US1)Xenpai (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 22.10.2016
    I have spent so long looking in the Co-Op Village, 2 missing still DX Wish I had the gold to complete this...

Does anyone know if they are static or randomized upon entry?
  • Elco (GB1)Elco (GB1) Posts: 103
    I am so not looking forward to spending so much time chasing pumpkins in the evening where I'd normally play only a couple of hours after a long day at work... Not fun, I'll pass!
    The first reward is breeding corn -- seriously?  Who runs short of that if you grow corn at all?
    I have spent so long looking in the Co-Op Village, 2 missing still DX Wish I had the gold to complete this...

Static.  But they change each day.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I really like the pumpkin hunt. hope there are more in the future like this. Great Job, Thank You.
  • Xenpai (US1)Xenpai (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 22.10.2016

Much Appreciated! Gotta find these last 2 danged Pumpkins >:

Edit: Dear god the satisfaction of finding one of these blasted pumpkins! 1 Left!

Edit: Dear god the satisfaction of finding one of these blasted pumpkins! 1 Left!
    You're doing much better than I am.  I'm getting ready to call it a day.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    could someone please post a screen shot of what the pumpkin looks like i am trying to help someone in my coop but i do not think she realizes what it is she is looking for i was hoping a picture would help and thanks in advance
  • I have spent so long looking in the Co-Op Village, 2 missing still DX Wish I had the gold to complete this...

You're doing much better than I am.  I'm getting ready to call it a day.
    Never give up! Just as I was getting ready to quit I found one tucked on the tip of one of the fin shaped blocks by the cars in co-op village!
Sign In to comment.