Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farm Friends - questions and problems

little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
edited 03.11.2016 in Tutorials and FAQs
Hello, I have a question?
i sent my friend a email because we wanted to become farm friends she said she had to make an account she did and then nothing happened and i sent the email but she never got it and then i sent the email again nothing happened she could not find the email?
and then again i sent an email to another friend and she could not find the email what is wrong???
Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on

Comments

• hank45 (US1)hank45 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 30.05.2015
    can any 1 tell me how to get new friends from this game for the event
    Post edited by hank45 (US1) on
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 29.05.2015
    - You just give that link to someone you know and ask them if they want to play.
    or
    - Ignore the task
    or
    - post your link in this tread and hope for the best

OR (if you are very eager):

- Write a link on a peace of paper and write: If you want to play a nice game, use this link and than put that peace of paper on your main town square, all around your school, on every tree in city park, on every wall....
    - Send it to all email adresses that you know,
    - put it on your web page, facebook profile, blog, ....
    - call everyone in your phonebook and give them the URL.
    - go from door to door and ask all your neighbours if they want to play
    - ...... (be iventive)
    (Everything after OR is ment as a joke, of course ;) )
  • hank45 (US1)hank45 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 29.05.2015
    sorry i need to know where a how to get friends from face book or any where and when i try to copy i dont see any where to do it
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 29.05.2015
    Just click on the copy link to clipboard button. That is the equivalent of Ctrl C or Copy. Then go to your text message/Facebook status and press Ctrl V or Paste - it should put the link there. Good luck.
  • edited 30.05.2015
    aaabbb1 wrote: »
    -

- Write a link on a peace of paper and write: If you want to play a nice game, use this link and than put that peace of paper on your main town square, all around your school, on every tree in city park, on every wall....
    - Send it to all email adresses that you know,
    - put it on your web page, facebook profile, blog, ....
    - call everyone in your phonebook and give them the URL.
    - go from door to door and ask all your neighbours if they want to play
    - ...... (be iventive)

omg I almost spit out my yoghurt! That is soooo funny! (So, was it wrong for me to do that? O.O)
  • Atneagirl (INT1)Atneagirl (INT1) Posts: 6
    edited 30.05.2015
    I can be your friend. I´m loop9 level 10 and beginner
  • I had invited a new friend to big farm, it showed him for i wile but now he's gone. Now it shows that i have no friend,  any ideas on how to get him back???
  • ben9 (US1)ben9 (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    what i do know about friends is if they do not play they don't stay   they have to play the game in order for you to get points    check and see if your friends farm is still active   usually when they "disappear" they haven't played enough   but like i said that's all i know
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I had invited a new friend to big farm, it showed him for i wile but now he's gone. Now it shows that i have no friend,  any ideas on how to get him back???
    If your friend doesn't log on for 2 weeks, the friendship bond is broken and your friend goes away. :(

• ok thanks :(
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Also, your friendship bond will break once your friend reaches level 41 or purchases the flower farm. :)
  • GoodBessie (GB1)GoodBessie (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 20.09.2016
    Why can I not add Neighbours? Every time I copy & paste the link to my FaceBook Friends Wall or message box, my friend go to click on the link and it comes up with an "Error - link invalid!"  message. If I attempt to add Neighbours through the FaceBook link, it comes up as "Error - page not found!" I've clicked on the icon at the top of my farm, that has "Farm Friends: 0" I click on "+" sign and the Error message comes up again. I've tried a few times, through the Airport links and still get the "Error" message. Any idea, HOW I can add my FaceBook Friends, please? I'm on Level 42, with no Neighbours at all! Please, help me out! xxx
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Friends and neighbors are 2 different things.
    Neighbors are the members of a co op that you belong to.
    Friends are new people who want to join as a new player.
    I suggest if you can send your "FaceBook" friends an email with your friendship link included for them to click on and hopefully join.
  • Why can I not add Neighbours? Every time I copy & paste the link to my FaceBook Friends Wall or message box, my friend go to click on the link and it comes up with an "Error - link invalid!"  message. If I attempt to add Neighbours through the FaceBook link, it comes up as "Error - page not found!" I've clicked on the icon at the top of my farm, that has "Farm Friends: 0" I click on "+" sign and the Error message comes up again. I've tried a few times, through the Airport links and still get the "Error" message. Any idea, HOW I can add my FaceBook Friends, please? I'm on Level 42, with no Neighbours at all! Please, help me out! xxx
    @GoodBessie (GB1) Can you confirm if this is still happening since the update. Are you still getting the errors?
  • I am unable to request friends from facebook or e-mail
    Be sure to copy all of the "Friendship Link" so when you send it it is a live link rather than one a person has to copy and paste into their browser address bar to go to it. Also be sure the people you are trying to invite to join the game do not have an account/farm already on the same server as you ;)
  • Hi!  I have yet to figure out how to add neighbors on my farm.  The link option does not work.  Help please?
    The only way to add neighbors is to start or join a co op. The link you are referring to is to get New people to join Big Farm 
  • how do you move up your co-op level?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 05.10.2016
    how do you move up your co-op level?
    Your cooperative moves up in level by completing projects. Each individual project gives you a number of CP's (cooperative points). Completing enough projects will give you enough CP's to level up your coop. :)
    You can learn more about how a cooperative works here.......

https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/faq-about-cooperatives/

• My friend and I have tried several times, in different ways to add each other as a friend for the past two days with no luck. Any suggestions? We have used the link, email and the Facebook options. 
    My friend and I have tried several times, in different ways to add each other as a friend for the past two days with no luck. Any suggestions? We have used the link, email and the Facebook options. 
    The person joining can not have an account/farm already on the same server as you. If you both have a farm on the US1 server then the next best bet is join the same co op.
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    Answer ✓
    Hello, I have a question?
    i sent my friend a email because we wanted to become farm friends she said she had to make an account she did and then nothing happened and i sent the email but she never got it and then i sent the email again nothing happened she could not find the email?
    and then again i sent an email to another friend and she could not find the email what is wrong???
    @little cate (US1)  It appears that the issue is likely with the email that she has for instance Aol/Gmail/Yahoo all have spam folders. Ask your friend if they checked the spam folder? GGS has nothing to do with your personal email accounts so the fact that she can't find it is an issue she needs to figure out. Ask her to email you from her email account then all you have to do is just reply to that message with your intended message, she should be able to get it them.

As I am sure you are aware as I have seen many posts reminding players that if you want to have Farm Friends you both have to have an account on a different server. The Farm Friends doesn't apply & will not work on the current farms that you have.
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Answer ✓
    THANKS!
  • ike its given that you can send invitation to your friend bt if he/she tries then to they are not added to our fields
  • i have same issue as her bt when i send her email the mail is sent bt when she login with a new id then nthing is happening ..............she is not being added in my friend list
  • i have same issue as her bt when i send her email the mail is sent bt when she login with a new id then nthing is happening ..............she is not being added in my friend list

@naguia As I am sure you are aware as I have seen many posts reminding players that if you want to have Farm Friends you both have to have an account on a different server. The Farm Friends doesn't apply & will not work on the current farms that you have.

Did they copy the link correctly?

The forum is full of tips/suggestions on the farm friends just spend some time researching and reading up on it, the I would suggest that you start with:

Crazybigfarm55 and Larino's Corner they have some some extensive work on creating websites with tips for this and all other Big Farm related things.

You can find those and other helpful sites in this link here:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/133306/useful-off-site-links#latest
  • Devrey (US1)Devrey (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 22.10.2016
    I have a member in my co-op who has had a farm friend for a while now. But has recently disappeared as friends. Any idea's or should they contact support?
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    if the person stops playing for 2 weeks it will disconnect them from being friends or if that person gets the flower farm or gets to level 41 they will stop being friends
    ike its given that you can send invitation to your friend bt if he/she tries then to they are not added to our fields
    This task is for getting new people to join Big Farm. They can not have a farm/account already on the same server as you.
Sign In to comment.