Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farm Friends

Hi.  My name is Darlene and I am on level 35.   I don't have any Facebook friends who play or email contacts who play - so how do I get farm friends?

Comments

• little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Yes this has happened to me before.... 

because i sent my friend a email but she said she never got it???

and welcome arBA (US1) i know you have been here a while but welcome anyways i hope you ahve been enjoying this game and having fun! Cate 
  • Addio (INT1)Addio (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    I would ask who had the foolish idea of the Rutabaga??? It+'s a grass very useless !!! Was better put a true vegetable istead of this stupid grass; probably who had this idea is a vegan............or worse
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi.  My name is Darlene and I am on level 35.   I don't have any Facebook friends who play or email contacts who play - so how do I get farm friends?
    You can use any social media site that you may belong to or do what I did and used a couple of free online classified ad sites to promote your friendship link
    Hey i sent my friend a email and another friend to be farm friends and they play on big farm and they never got the email but i sent it 2 times what is wrong with it?
    Hey i sent my friend a email and another friend to be farm friends and they play on big farm and they never got the email but i sent it 2 times what is wrong with it?
    If they already have a farm, an account then your "Friendship Link" will not work. This task is to get NEW people to join Big Farm ;)
    hahahha OH

but it said it sent the message
    hahahha OH

but it said it sent the message
    The message may have gone through but again if they already have a farm then the link will not work.
    ok Great thanks Data :)
  • edited 05.05.2017
    If they already have a farm, an account then your "Friendship Link" will not work. This task is to get NEW people to join Big Farm ;)
    And that is a problem. The "Farm friends" feature completely excludes existing players -- I have gotten numerous pleas for help from players who don't 'get' that it's a game promotion and doesn't allow existing players to add each other -- and that is a frustrating and horribly disappointing flaw to existing players (the very ones who should not be made to be disappointed or frustrated by the game if you are trying to get them to promote it).

"Farm friends" needs to be renovated to be inclusive
    of existing players adding each other,  but with perhaps
    'less benefits' than adding a new player to the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file