Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Most Wanted - Community Bugs - Phase 2 (VOTE)

This list is compiled of the top 10 bugs across all BF forums, please vote for the bug which has the biggest negative impact on your game.

Disclaimer for the Community:
  • The priority of these bugs will influence the effort in fixing them.
  • This does not mean that the one with the most votes will be fixed first.
  • Each bug requires a different amount of effort from the team, some might be fixed in a few hours, some might take weeks.

Most Wanted - Community Bugs - Phase 2 (VOTE) 148 votes

Layout Mode - Disappearing decos in all farms
25% 38 votes
Building/moving - Error13 (Bad Position) when placing/building decos and other buildings
8% 12 votes
Ship - You can’t click on the ship, only on the harbor
5% 8 votes
Neighbours - Sometimes they don’t pay when selling products. Fixed only with reload
23% 35 votes
Sell/donate- the sell and donate function doesn’t always work, both for full amount of products and for limited ones
8% 13 votes
Transfer products - error message when trying to move good to the market or the bakery
6% 9 votes
Next harvest panel - Timers sometimes freeze before reaching 00:00:00
3% 5 votes
Timers - The inconsistency for missions, ship, buildings process
5% 8 votes
Farm - amount of Honeydew and Fertilizer keeps varying with no reason. Losses happens too.
6% 9 votes
Clicking on the first village dollars icon in the coop village will bring to the temp farm and unlock it + extra ship slots
7% 11 votes

Comments

• note: I CAN click on the ship in Opera, not in chrome - might point to a fix
  • What bugs me is:   We cannot see other peoples library nor market when visiting their farm. 
  • I wish you had put in a poll where we could rank highest to lowest, or click multiple options. I could have easily chosen 6 of these.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We just want them all fixed. Simple
  • What bugs me is:   We cannot see other peoples library nor market when visiting their farm. 
    @AmazinAllie (US1) This is a known issue (along with the garage) so should be fixed in due course. :)
  • Erm - I'd vote, but given BF uses me for this kind of information and then takes away the only valuable prizes there are (gold flowers and such) who really cares anymore, right - do want you want BF.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Why vote? Shouldn't they be fixing ALL the bugs?
  • So, according to this list.  AT the moment, my extra slots on my ship I didn't ask to be opened will be shut, asap?  Sounds good :)
  • Most of these were happening to me, but a glitch that upset me the most was when upgrading my GF Doghouse to level 5. After the upgrade, it said I had to "name" the dog. I tried reloading, but it stayed the same. I hoped that the game realized that it wasn't a new dog and it had just been upgraded, but when I named it the game took 2,000 gold from me :(. Is there anyway to get the gold back?
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    yikes sorry that happened to you Cat had a similar experience once with the horses crazy you can do a support ticket but dont hold your breath.
  • There is a constant delay on everything i do, so when i harvest for about 5 seconds nothing happens. Ship today was very bad took ages to  click on things. Get it sorted out asap, its becoming very annoying, and getting very fed up with the game as it is now
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 14.10.2016
    Well, I read this as another insult from GGS to us players. Appart from probably disapearing decos these are all minor nuisances. Letting us vote about something they should fix automatically without even asking shows, how little respect they have for player community. No real important issue is included. Which I read as them not willing to deal with any real issue. It's just cosmetics. We've seen this before. I don't know how about you, but this can't fool me into believing GGS cares about players oppinion at all. No, not really. GGS you need to do a bit more than that to persuade any inteligent and self respecting player that you truly have some good intentions. Please stop this deception and start fair play. Level up with us players.

Needles to say I'm not voting. Not participating in this mockery. This is vasting our time, and vasting moderators time. Just fix the bugs, and negotiate with us about more important issues. Thank you.
  • You know what the problems are.  You know how annoying they are to the players.  What about fixing what is needed and leaving the rest of Sugar Honey Ice Tea alone until you get the stuff that needs fixing fixed.  You people are just to cute for common sense.  You tell us that you want to know what's bothering us, we tell you the issues over and over and over again and do you fix them?  Nope you make them worse.  If you are taking some serious narcotics you need to share with the rest of us then we wouldn't give a rats backside either.  Ya'll need to get your act together cause this crap is getting old and tired really damn fast.

• Hi Everyone, 

Thank you for your participation & your patience & if the info gathered helps to get the most disruptive bugs fixed more quickly, all the better. :)
This discussion has been closed.