Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Harvest Timers Not Working Correctly (Again!)

13»

Comments

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 02.02.2019
    From what I understand of the announcement,  if i have won and placed any decos from the Santa's Wheel on my farm... to store them and place them again... and this should remedy the padlock notifications.
    ...worth a try IMHO.  :)
    I did that already, LOL!  Maybe they could just fix the notifications?
    I must be lucky, LOL!   As of today, I have not received a padlock notification.

EDIT:  ...or maybe they did fix the notifications. Hmmm. :neutral:
  • yaruma (HIS1)yaruma (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 1
    muy buenos días,  en la pantalla superior aparece una propaganda de BITMEX TA NASTER, que no me deja visualizar la barra de construcción ,  buscar misiones ni otras opciones ... agradezco su ayuda
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    muy buenos días,  en la pantalla superior aparece una propaganda de BITMEX TA NASTER, que no me deja visualizar la barra de construcción ,  buscar misiones ni otras opciones ... agradezco su ayuda
    I suspect you are going in via a different site. Try playing using https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com
  • I've noticed recently that the horses are not turning the side bar timer thingy green when they are finished with their training sessions and ready for a new one. This side bar is my primary reminder and lately I've been several hours late collecting my horses XP points because that side bar is not functioning properly. Can y'all please fix it?

Also, when I try to type stuff into the in-game comment box, it doesn't display any text. I don't know if this means it's defunct altogether or if it is still receiving input when I hit the submit button.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I've noticed the horse indicator doesn't work about 90% of the time on the right bar.  As far as the text box, you have to click the cursor on it first to get it to wake up! When you see the "I",,, then you can type and see it.
Sign In to comment.