Home› EN› Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

🎨 Graphics bugs ONLY

Comments

• haven't seen that one yet @White _Doves (US1)  LOL
    (I'm cavsfan's sister)
    Look back a page since this got moved, archerbob has a FF with a tsunami :smile:
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    haven't seen that one yet @White _Doves (US1)  LOL
    (I'm cavsfan's sister)
    @cookiebeep (US1)  Here's some Tsunami pics for you.....

• Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Is anyone else experiencing this intermittent glitch?

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    yes
  • That happens here and there, just change farms and it sorts out. Heres a thread on other instances:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/133703/graphics-bugs-only#latest
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    This game really needs to have some of that money spent on it from gold buyers that ggs gets, the game as been like this for weeks and still not fixed along with loads of other issues. The grids for the farm all over lap as well and thats been the same for weeks. All these gold offers who in there right mind would spend real money on a game in this state and to say it is 4 years old with still as many bugs as when it first came out
  • @uksharon (GB1) Those type of graphics glitches can occur at anytime, when the page does not download 100% correctly. It can be due to lag or a blip in your connection during "loading assets" & normally just switching farms can make it go right again. If you get it a lot & you are not experiencing very bad lag, try clearing your Flash cache to see if that helps, but it should not affect the playing of your game & some can be quite funny, as you can see from other screenshots in this thread. Personally I never get the fence one, but I often get the cat, dog & workers walking all over my buildings & the market truck parking on top of buildings is another common one reported.

It will be interesting to see if it improves when we switch from Flash to HTML5. 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Internet connection well enough to play ark survival + gaming pc so should have no problems playing this game, cleared cache already, i only get lag on this game. I dont agree with you about not interfering with game play it is annoying having to keep refreshing every time you go from farm to farm. 
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I actually find these kind of bugs quite amusing.  It pretty usual for my boat to run up on the rocks or hit the dock house and my market truck is invariably on the roof of my mill.  The performance bugs and the ones that affect the progress of the game are not amusing however.  Its a case of picking your battles.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Internet connection well enough to play ark survival + gaming pc so should have no problems playing this game, cleared cache already, i only get lag on this game. I dont agree with you about not interfering with game play it is annoying having to keep refreshing every time you go from farm to farm. 
    Have a look through this thread https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173709/best-browsers-to-use-for-good-games#latest 
    There has been a few reports on how to correct this ;)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 08.12.2018
    I noticed yesterday for the first time.....Barnacle has a problem finding the harbour

Edit : I use the standalone flashplayer
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    That has happened before to me as well and he has also docked on top of the other boats once. Clearing cache, cookies or reloading didn´t help. So I accept that he docks that way. Twice now I find that his boat was invisible, I had to click on the dock to get the boat to appear. I use HTML and haven´t checked if its that way at flash.

Cheers :smile:
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    You will find that this happens if you are on your flower farm as the ship docks , just a little joke from a developer  I expect .
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)   LOL!  I've had the same thing occur on my farm. Here is the explanation.  

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3870263/#Comment_3870263
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Since your post of 23 april , Barnacle still seems to be using the cheap wheel. A true GGS character  :'(
    When I logged on today, Barnacle and his ship were completely invisible. Even though the UFO event is not running, he seems to have gotten hold of the cloaking technology of the Klingons.....

• stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 12.12.2018
    Tell me how it is I am to know what I am donating???? 

Also why most of everything I have is not grayed out and can not be donated?

PS: I switched from both Flash and HTML and it is no better on either screen.

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    In the HTML Version of the game (tested on Opera 57.0.3098.76 and FireFox 64.0 (64-bit)), the Ring Menu is sometimes off-center. Seems to happen most often if you click on the same building twice, but not always.

Showing my Bakery as an example, but it happens with just about every building or field.

Not a big deal, just annoying. :)
  • Just started happening today, never happened before.
    As you can see, you can only see 3 of them in the screencap, 2 are invisible.
    I can move my mouse around the whole screen to find them, but yeah...

Using Chrome
    Google Chrome is up to date
    Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Is it still that way AndyTwobeats? At my end all is well, no invisable ponds. Nor have I ever experienced it happening.
    Trust you have cleared cache aso?

Cheers :smile:
  • Yup everything seems to be back to normal now, yup I had done that a few times
    Thanks!
  • Bobbed (AU1)Bobbed (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    The WWC Pop-up is looking a little abstract today.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm training an invisible horse, it seems. It's been happening off and on for several months I actually do have a horse on each of the tracks, but the riding circle seems to be the Bermuda Triangle. Every so often the horse will show up, then disappear again.

• the pink truck in the parking lot to buy seeds for the boat is gone. how can I finish my boat ?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @gtonanna67 (US1) go to the trader building in the parking lot, you will find all the traders there and will be able to get your seeds :)
  • The WWC Pop-up is looking a little abstract today.

That looks like it could be a rare Picasso original.. you better hold on to that one Bobbed
    edited 25.01.2019
                                                @QueenMegaB (US1)  An HTML masterpiece!  Priceless! :D

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    In deco valley, animation gets stuck. Here the worker is moving his feet like crazy, and the cat is moving it's arm. They've been stuck together for ages now.

Sign In to comment.