Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Merge !! Hey Small Co ops L@@king To Get Ahead?? Why Not Join a Bigger Co op!!

Comments

• Jillaroo (US1)Jillaroo (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 01.05.2018
    Sunny Fields US1 is looking for 40+ members. Recently renovated with inactive members removed. Would love to merge your small co-op with ours. All research is done so maximum benefits to be enjoyed. We will always welcome active adult individuals as well. Come on over and check us out!
    Post edited by Jillaroo (US1) on
  • Farmers R Us (FRU) is looking to merge with a smaller co-op.  We have 6 spaces available.. NOW!
    We are a well formed team of adult only players.. who treat each other as we'd like to be treated..

We are VERY active & ask that you be the same.. Daily play or semi-active play of at least 4 days per a week required..

We're on the move up in the rankings.. expanding our Village & are in need of more hands on deck to make us the best we can be!

Please in-game message chicaa or Barbara52 for more info
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 16.06.2018
    HappyHippyFarms (GB1) is a well established coop (created back in 2012) that is looking for another coop/s that may wish to join with us. We have just recently had a clean out of all inactive members which leaves us with 20 places to fill. If you wish to join us, you're more than welcome!

So let me tell you a bit about us! We are an easy going cooperative. Getting to the top of the coop leader board is not our goal, we just wish to enjoy looking after our farms and having a great time together. Members are free to chat or not, depending on their wishes. Gold donations are not required and advice is always available for free upon request! Most of our research is done so you access great benefits immediately when you join us.

Help us build up the village at our own pace and keep the goldfish in the lake fed. We have a community feel in our group and are looking for others that are looking for the same. We are more than happy for any level to join us.

All we ask is that you log in and play 3 or more times a week and let our leader know if you're going to be away for more than a week. Failure to notify someone that you will be away for an extended period will likely see you removed unfortunately.

So if you're looking for another coop to merge with, please contact our leader Zsuzsi or myself Kat Nip!  :)

• Cool Beans Coop is a newish coop, we started in late 2017 and have been growing ever since. We have found we have a problem with new low level players joining and then leaving the game, leaving us with a bunch of inactive players, not adding anything to the coop. 

So we have recently had a clean out of all inactive players, meaning we have 7 spaces free for individuals or groups that are looking to move coops. As we are still a fairly new coop, we want people who are interested in progressing and helping with research. We are fairly laid-back, and we will chat if you want, but if you just want to join a coop that gets stuff done, then feel free to join, we'd be happy to have you!

If you are a smaller coop looking to merge, please don't hesitate to contact myself JessB96 or one of my trusty deputies Dibs. 
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54

Hello we are looking for active adult players, would you like to join Farmers First coop our leader is CrazyBigfarm55, we are ranked #17 and level 338, we are in top 10 gold cc, friendly, supportive, active chat, stress free, REQUIRED water trees daily, help with coop projects and challenges, all farm research completed, easier to grow your farm/earn rewards, don’t go red without notifying coop leader or deputies, we have openings on a 1st come basis over level 50.  Donations are always welcomed and needed for CC /CHWE boosters.

• diane10 (AU1)diane10 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    My name is Diane from Relaxed Farming Co-op.  We are a group of over 18 ladies who love playing the game. We are a strong group with plenty of experience and always happy to help each other.
     Donations are not required as our bank balance is healthy.  
     We have started a recruitment drive  so if you are over 18 ( ladies only) and interested in joining a great co-op send me a message
    look forward to hearing from you soon
    diane10
  • Hello!  We are Peace Ranch, a relaxed farming group with some excellent daily players that like to do co-op activities but don't like to stress about the game.  We don't require the use of gold, and donations are encouraged but not required.  We require participation in research and in activities, but nothing too strenuous if you already play regularly.  We have a bunch of slots open right now, so we could easily merge with a smaller co-op.  (~10-15 people).  If you are tired of running a co-op where you and a couple of other players are doing all the work, we'd be happy to have you!  Feel free to ask questions here or PM me on the game (MTC6).  Thanks!
  • Being part of a coop has a lot of advantages as you may know.  Finding the right coop to might to merge with you might think is hard.  But come to TATER COUNTRY where you are provided a relaxed, laid back, have fun atmosphere.  We are active and have a lot of slots open.  We hang around in the GOLD league; we love the prizes :smile: .  Your farms are yours to grow the way YOU want to grow them.  So why not give merging with TATER COUNTRY a try.       Try it, you just might like it !!!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    and if you are on GB1, Funtastic-Farms are very similar to TATER COUNTRY
  • Peace Ranch Co-op can accept up to 25 new daily adult active members level 30+. Research level 15 done.
    We do Championship as a mandatory, projects and researchs.
    If interesting in merging with us, contact CrazyArthur, leader. Together we grow!
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    Green Giants are also looking for members (we have 5-7 spots available now).

"A coop for people looking for a fun, relaxed escape. All essential research is done, and we welcome anyone that wants to do their best and contribute as it makes sense for their schedules; helping out with events, village upgrades, and respectful communication. Apply today (lvl 30+ ideal but negotiable)."

We are at 62 members. Almost 10 of our previous members were poached from us by a big top 5 coop :s

Please have a look at us on the US1 server. Thanks! 

• tylore (US1)tylore (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    GoT is looking for new members...or a small co-op to join us!!   Unhappy where you are, or just starting out... check us out!!  We're active, helpful...and moovin' on up!   Hope you'll join our team!!  All research is done, and we're well placed in events!!   Must be an adult and active player.   Please respond to Tylore...aka Jane!!  Or apply at GoT.    

• QuailRidge Hill Co Op is looking forMore Active players
    Hello I am Art (AJHIII) the current leader of the QuailRidge Hill Co Op .
    Our owner & her mom who ran our Co Op disappearded back durring the October Fest so I was made Co Op Leader as I was the highest ranking player . We are Level 43 Rank 110 and looking for active players , would you be interested in joining /combining Co Ops . Currenty we have 4-5 players that play regularly but looking for more active players Level 20 or higher only ! I am finding any below that RED LIGHT within a week so I will not accept anyone below level 20 anymore ! 
    QuailRidge Hill Co Op Description & info  = Just Relax!! This Co-op formed to get away from drama and the forced competition of the large co-ops.( Level 20 or higher only.) Play according to your schedule   Donate collectibles and dollars for co-op projects and research. MUST participate in co-op events, projects, research and DO NOT let that light go Red or you will be Kicked Out !!
    Level 43 Rank 110 
    Village Dollars $9,970,890
    Gold $49,270
    Dollars $62,594,688
    So Come Join us and play as a team together...
     Thanks 
     Art (AJHIII)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    hello just4fun has 16 spots available . so if anyone out there would be interested in joining or bringing a group over let me know. we are in gold league for CC. we have 7 members paying for the coop subscriptions,so there are those added benefits. are factorys are level 60 and the bank is level 28.we are keeping the adventures boat aka. the jetty at level 2. we are very laid back and friendly. more of a do what you want when you want coop as long as you still help. so please if interested or any questions let me know here or on the game.
    and if you are on GB1, Funtastic-Farms still have spaces
  • rayray35 (US1)rayray35 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    slinkys finest is looking to merger with a small coop maybe 5 or so we r close to 10 dailty players we do good in misson and challenge but nee more peeps if interested and are on us1 mail me rayray35 we can chat
  • qiarah2 (US1)qiarah2 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Just as a reminder, there is no system in Big Farm for merging cooperatives. If all players leave their co-op to join another one, the co-op and funds can not be recovered once the co-op has been deleted.

Cuddly
    can i join your co op
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    Many players without experience start their own coops only to find that it can be both costly and confusing.
    Here in Green Meadows we give help and advise to those who ask and some go on to run their own coops successfully. If you need more info feel free to message me or apply to join us 
    ~Tony~
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Just as a reminder, there is no system in Big Farm for merging cooperatives. If all players leave their co-op to join another one, the co-op and funds can not be recovered once the co-op has been deleted.

Cuddly
    can i join your co op
    Congrats on finding a co op! :)
  • Ripper Street Co-op is a young co-op (only 3 months old), but we have made great strides and got promoted to the Silver League in the last CC event. We are blessed with some hard working members, but we do have 4 spots left, so we could accommodate a very small co-op in a merger... or just individuals who would like to give us a try. We do research regularly, our factories are steadily improving, we have goldfish and the Jetty is completed. The horse meadow is currently being built. We do not ask for gold: all contributions are voluntary. We do projects two or three times weekly, and more than half of us play hard in the co-op events, so there are always prizes to share. We are big on communicating and chat can get lively at times. So if a very small co-op wants to try us, or individuals, we are on the US1 server.
  • laur4 (US1)laur4 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Sidewinders
    We are a fun, active group of adults that enjoy working & growing together as a team. No Drama - just farming! We have completed all the Main & Gourmet farm's research & about half way through the Flower farm research.
    We are looking for farmers that are willing to - play daily, help with team/group events, chip in with researchers when needed, help keep our level 1 Jetty repaired, add to the current upgrades of certain buildings in the CV & want to learn more about the game to better develop one's farm & the co op.
    We currently have room for 10 farmers.
    Interested ?
    Send a PM - We'll chat about it.
  • laur4 (US1)laur4 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Still searching for small co-ops who would like to make use of the advantages of being part of a larger team.We are low key but a very active, supportive group with several long term players, willing to share their knowledge and experience and hoping to learn more from you. We currently have room for roughly 10 players. Would love to chat with you further about the possibilities.
    just4fun (US sever) has room for 12 members at the moment. we are a more relaxed top 10 coop. we have 10 members paying the 10 dollars a month for the coop subscription. if we can get 5 more members that are willing to buy it, then it will take less building tokens to start a extra build. we have all research done. we are a very helpful encouraging group. there is no player level requirement to join. you just have to be willing to learn and grow so you can help the coop. if any questions or interested please message me here or in the game thanks.
    Still searching for small co-ops who would like to make use of the advantages of being part of a larger team.We are low key but a very active, supportive group with several long term players, willing to share their knowledge and experience and hoping to learn more from you. We currently have room for roughly 10 players. Would love to chat with you further about the possibilities.
    and if you are on GB1, this would describe us perfectly.
  • nem nagyobb szövetkezetet keresek, hanem az 5 tagból müködö szövetkezetünkhöz szeretnénk több tagot felvenni, de nem engedi és hogyan lehet bóviteni legalább 10 főre
    nem nagyobb szövetkezetet keresek, hanem az 5 tagból müködö szövetkezetünkhöz szeretnénk több tagot felvenni, de nem engedi és hogyan lehet bóviteni legalább 10 főre
    Nem keresek egy nagyobb szövetkezetet, de szeretnénk több tagot felvenni az 5 tagú szövetkezetünkbe, de nem engedjük meg, és hogyan lehet kibővíteni legalább 10 embert
    Az ön munkatársának vagy kell elvégeznie valamilyen szintű kiegyenlítést, vagy egy toborzási kutatást, amely lehetővé teszi a tagok több tagját vagy mindkettőt
    Az együttműködés szintjének növelése https://crazybigfarm.net/how_to/cooperatives.htm#Leveling_co-op
    kutatáshoz https://crazybigfarm.net/how_to/coop_research.htm

Note the above is an English to Hungarian translation via Google Translate

I'm not looking for a larger cooperative, but we would like to add more members to our 5 member cooperative, but don't allow and how to expand to at least 10 people
    Your co op needs to do either some more leveling up and or a recruitment research allowing more members in the co op or both
  • köszönöm szépen, meg van, már értem:)))
  • I am joe (US1)I am joe (US1) US1 Posts: 1

HI i wanna join

HI i wanna join
    Sent you some info ;)
    hello everyone. team players has room for 15 more members right now. we have a great village. we have 10 members paying the 10 dollar a month coop subscription. we are a top 10 coop. we are pretty laid back, but still all work together. we are very helpful. we have all research done. we also take any level player or floaters. so if you are just taking a break from a top 5 coop we might be perfect for you. if any questions please ask.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file