Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MY NAME

Hi! My name is Midori Nasaki and I am Giappanise woman. I'm 43 years oldm I am married and I have two children: my first calls Malika and she is 4 years old and my second child calls Tokito and he is 11 months.

I live in Italy. Very please to meet you. Bye <3

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi and Welcome to the forum and Big Farm. You'll find a lot of very helpful players here on the forum ;)
  • Hi,Midori ! My name is Paul.I'm a Chinese and I'm a father of two.My little son is only 30 days old. In Bigfarm my name is 'guypaul1978',I will be glad to be your friend!
  • Hello Paul. Thank you. Even for me it's a pleasure to meet you. I `m Japanese. How beautiful it is that the forum you meet people of different nationalities and culture. And it is much nicer to see that we all agree. ;)
  • edited 05.09.2016
    Hi my name Is Joseph Rauch, I am 52-years, never married. I'm a native to Santa Barbara, California, but moved to Campbell, California, I missed an important interview for a job, with a water district, so its a hit and miss opportunity. I am the owner of RobinHood8695, and looking for active players to join my cooperative.

HI all, pleasure to meet so many of you here.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Robin is amazing!  :o   I also I live in Santa Barbara with my husband and two children. Before we lived in Italy but to help one of our dearest friend who lives in Los Angeles we moved to California. This my friend is called Jackie and was widowed in 2009 and has had to grow up alone with three children. Obviously her entire family has helped her a lot but she has never recovered from the death of her husband. He was an extraordinary man. Michael was a very loving person and always helped others. :'(

• little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Hi Midori my name is cate i  live in Arkansas in the USA and i am not old enof to get married or have kids so yeah!! welcome to big farm and nice to meet you.
  • My name is Candyroz, I'm 56 years old. I have 2 adult  daughters and 1 grandchild  I played this game about a year ago until I became ill and could no longer play. After recovering, I tried to login several times and for whatever reason I couldn't,( I then played other games which I lost interest in, after playing for a couple of days.)  I had to start a new farm in order to play and that's okay seeing that a lot has changed. Happy to be playing again!

• Nice to meet Candy. I also agree with you: this game is great fun, especially because you can learn about extraordinary people who come from many countries and learn about their different cultures. All this fascinates me. This forum is like taking a trip around the world. It's beautiful! <3

Welll its nice meeting you how old are you i  am 11
  • I'm 43 dear

• Hello Everyone     My name is Deb I am from Canada and I am 43 yrs old. I am really enjoying this game so far all the challenges of running a sim farm are wonderful. I'm not much of a chatter just like to enjoy the game, but I thought I should introduce myself. So lets all have fun.
    edited 05.09.2016
    Hi @CharlieRose15 (US1) Welcome my fellow Canadian to the forum and Big Farm. You will find a lot of helpful players here ;)
    My name is Candyroz, I'm 56 years old. I have 2 adult  daughters and 1 grandchild  I played this game about a year ago until I became ill and could no longer play. After recovering, I tried to login several times and for whatever reason I couldn't,( I then played other games which I lost interest in, after playing for a couple of days.)  I had to start a new farm in order to play and that's okay seeing that a lot has changed. Happy to be playing again!

Yes if you have not logged in with in 3 to 6 months and have not bought gold then the game will delete your account. So welcome back ;)

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Hi everyone, I'm AwesomeAngel2, I'm 58 years old, I'm from Arizona.
    Welcome @AwesomeAngel2 (US1) to the forum and Big Farm. You will find a lot of helpful players here on the forum. ;)
  • Thank you, I'll welcome the extra help! B)
    Thank you, I'll welcome the extra help! B)
    if u need anything just let me know and you can join my coop if you need a coop well good day
  • Thank you, I might just take you up on that, thank you.
  • Hi Im 14 and i live in kentucky in the usa <3:p
    edited 06.09.2016
    Hey welcome @amazingfarmer05 (US1) to the forum and Big Farm. You will find a lot of helpful players here on the forum. :)
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
    hello 

amazingfarmer05 (US1) welcome 

• Hello my name is Angela and I am married have 2 boys 13 and 3 yrs old we live in Ohio. This is my 2nd time playing this game and starting all over again! :/ since i do not know what happened to my first game i was doing. I am looking for a small corporation to join, but not to serious playing, and relaxing mode. 
  • @Mdori ....  Hello and welcome Midori

What Beautiful flowers as your signature!!  Love flowers, roses, and gardening (and especially in the air conditioning during the hot summers!  :)

Hope you are enjoying the game.

Happy farming to you!
  • Oh thank you for the compliment! The flowers that I put in my signature are called "lotus flower" and are a bit 'the symbol of my country, Japan. The lotus flowers have great significance for us Japanese and among other things, bring good luck and happiness. ;)
  • Hello, my name is Marian, my farmer's name is Jolly, and I've called my farm Always Believe! I am 62 years young and I live in Ireland. At present I have no 'friends' to farm with, so if anyone would like to farm with me, I would be delighted, as I think that I am getting hooked! :) A big thanks to all :)
    edited 06.09.2016
    Hello my name is Angela and I am married have 2 boys 13 and 3 yrs old we live in Ohio. This is my 2nd time playing this game and starting all over again! :/ since i do not know what happened to my first game i was doing. I am looking for a small corporation to join, but not to serious playing, and relaxing mode. 
    Hello, my name is Marian, my farmer's name is Jolly, and I've called my farm Always Believe! I am 62 years young and I live in Ireland. At present I have no 'friends' to farm with, so if anyone would like to farm with me, I would be delighted, as I think that I am getting hooked! :) A big thanks to all :)
    hello, Angela and Marian you will find many helpful
    friends here in the forum

oh and Angela i have a coop for you it's called farmers fun i think you should join it

Posts Merged | Cuddly

• Thank you, I'm looking forward to getting to know folks :)
    cool thanks  :):smiley:
  • ok well hi im sandy of donotcare played empires til betrayed  not im getting really ticked of on this game ive been playing for2-3 mos
    ok well hi im sandy of donotcare played empires til betrayed  not im getting really ticked of on this game ive been playing fo r2-3 mos
    well it took me a while too. but welcome
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Welcome
    sorry for welcoming u lately

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file