Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 16th - Test server is go! - Discussion

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Yes, you can have another farm on a different server.  You cannot, however, transfer a farm from one server to another.  So once the test server is shut down, all these farms will be gone.
  • So i could have a farm on us and on international? I am a little confused 
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    Yes on every server there is you can have a farm.Australian,bulgarian,dutch or what ever server you can have a farm. 
    But only 1 farm on each server. You are not allowed to have more then 1 farm for example on the US server
  • farmer falcon (US1)farmer falcon (US1) Posts: 2,888
    edited 23.08.2016
    Oh ok i get it! That's pretty cool!
    So do u create a new farm on different server with the same email?
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Oh ok i get it! That's pretty cool!
    So do u create a new farm on different server with the same email?
    You can use the same email if you want. Its up to you. You can click on different flags next to the server box to get to servers for other countries. If you want, you could find a friend on the forum that plays on a different server & ask them for their friendship link so that you can get rewards for your new farm and they can get rewards as well. ;) 

You can check the link below for players looking for friends too....
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/42742/invites-to-start-a-new-farm#latest
  • farmer falcon (US1)farmer falcon (US1) Posts: 2,888
    edited 24.08.2016
    Ok I tried it but every time I hit a link it takes me to sign up and it says US1 sever! sorry I am asking so many questions lol I am a level 34 and I have worked really hard to get there I don't want to hit a wrong button and mess up!:)
    I just signed up on the French server lol a little hard to read but fun starting a farm all over again!
  • Ok I tried it but every time I hit a link it takes me to sign up and it says US1 sever! sorry I am asking so many questions lol I am a level 34 and I have worked really hard to get there I don't want to hit a wrong button and mess up!:)
    Thats ok, it does that because its your location. If you use a link for someone on UK1 (for example) just change the flag & server to UK1 & then fill in the large box in the middle of the screen to create the new farm. If possible do it when the other person is online.
  • Oh ok cool thanks Scissors and Jess!!!! :)
  • donotcare (US1)donotcare (US1) Posts: 14
    edited 27.08.2016
    hello yeah its me again how do i know if co op i joined is not a test server with people that dont care   im not happy getting ready to leave co op

yes i know ill never get an answer if i do ill spend 6 hrs trying to find it lol  oh well its been fun

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    hello yeah its me again how do i know if co op i joined is not a test server with people that dont care   im not happy getting ready to leave co op
    The test server is different from the US server. If you have ended up in a co-op that's not a good fit for you, you are free to leave any time you want. There are many good co-ops out there. Some have certain requirements while others are more laid back. You can look through the cooperative section to try to find a co-op that suits you or you can post in the single players looking for a cooperative thread & co-ops will contact you. 

Don't give up just yet, you can find a group that's great for you! Talk to the leader or deputies of different co-ops to find out what they expect from you so that you can determine if that's the kind of group you want or not. Good luck! :)
  • thanx you but how do i knowif the co op is a test server co op
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 24.08.2016
    thanx you but how do i knowif the co op is a test server co op
    @donotcare (US1)  If you are logged into the test server, your farm will say this above the tool bar at the bottom....

Whatever server you are logged into, everyone else that you see in rankings/coops/missions etc are all on the same one as you, because you can only see/contact players that are on the same server as you.

EDIT: Except on the forums of course...Here you can contact people from any server. :)
  • rheanneke (NL1)rheanneke (NL1) NL1 Posts: 79

i heard a rumor that when you reach level 50 on the testserver your time is up :

You are going to shut down the farm, and all is gone.

Is that true???

Are you going to tell us when you do shut down? Is it for everybody at the same time, regardless the level your on?

thanks

•   i heard a rumor that when you reach level 50 on the testserver your time is up :

You are going to shut down the farm, and all is gone.

Is that true???

Are you going to tell us when you do shut down? Is it for everybody at the same time, regardless the level your on?

thanks

@rheanneke (DE1)  Considering the top 3 ranked players over there are currently level 66, 58 & 53, I would say that rumour is wrong. :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I can't visit my coop members farms to water their trees on the test server,the players farm wont load at all.Also where is the mine located on the test server or is it available yet?
    - Visiting coop members: Its a bug. You can visit their farm only when they are online (green dot), otherwise game frezes.
    -  Mine is located on a Horse farm
  • How long is the test server gonna go??
  • i'm having a problem with seeing a decoration
  • i'm having a problem with seeing a decoration
    @bigfarmgame (IT1)  Is that the Plutox Observatory?... They already fixed that, the fix will be added when they next update the test server.

Bugs for the test server should be posted here....... Test Server Forum
  • Well I can't access the test server on either of my farms.........so I guess I will just sit this one out. 

Bummer!!!!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Well I can't access the test server on either of my farms.........so I guess I will just sit this one out. 

Bummer!!!!
    Get to the login screen on a regular browser window (not a private or incognito one) & you will find it here....

be sure to log in through the box in the top right ;)
  • go to your origin al game and at the top right use the log out button.   Then at the bottom check the test server when you log back in.  I had the same problem and that is how I got in
  • Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    edited 27.08.2016
    How to win vilage dollars?

Another question. For two days I do not get even one decoration for Christmas tree. Of the possible 500 ornaments I stood at 385 and there is no longer any. Why it does not work? Thanks.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • marmor (US1)marmor (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    I can't log into the Test Server Forums. It only lets me log into the US1 forum. So I sent a ticket about the Plutox Observatory bug plus the 3 year anniversary Flag also is invisible. So far didn't hear anything back and not fixed.

Now the Water Tower I bought today isn't working. Sent tickets in about that and not being able to log into Test forum.

Hopefully these get fixed since I am enjoying the Test Server farm.
  • I can't log into the Test Server Forums. It only lets me log into the US1 forum. So I sent a ticket about the Plutox Observatory bug plus the 3 year anniversary Flag also is invisible. So far didn't hear anything back and not fixed.

Now the Water Tower I bought today isn't working. Sent tickets in about that and not being able to log into Test forum.

Hopefully these get fixed since I am enjoying the Test Server farm.
    @marmor (US1) When you are logged into this forum, you can click on the banner at the top of the page & that will take you to the Test server forum, where you should still be logged in.

The invisible decoration & flag have been fixed & should appear on your test farm after the next update is run there. The Water Tower & Worskshop have also been reported & are being worked on. :)
  • Hi - I can't seem to log into the test server forum, so i'm putting this thread here, since there is no where else to put it! lol :)

ok, so... I built a water tower on my main farm, but the feed / fert needed to start stuff remains at it's original level (10 for chicken, 30 for cherries, etc)

several others in my coop are experiencing the same issue.......... please fix! :) thank you!
  • debbie54 (US1)debbie54 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Same issue
  • @Tiggergirl77 (US1)@debbie54 (US1)  If you are able to post here, then you are already logged into the forums, so you just need to click the banner at the top of the page & you will arrive at the test server forum still signed in.

Thankyou :)
  • Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    I think it took 3-4 crops of corn and I had all of the bees. What's up with that?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I think it took 3-4 crops of corn and I had all of the bees. What's up with that?
    The collection boost has been running off and on all weekend.  I got mine in short order, too.:)
  • Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    That's some boost!
Sign In to comment.