Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 16th - Test server is go! - Discussion

Comments

•  I have the same problem....
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    I am dead set against having the "production" and "skip with gold" buttons being in the same position.  That is just inviting people to misclick and spend gold.  I can easily imagine people trying to click on an idle field, but accidentally clicking on a coop right next to it that's working, and spending gold instead of opening the production menu.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 18.08.2016
    Well I can get into the new place but cant get into the forum to report problems found so far,  which is the market is not giving the cash sometimes it does and sometimes nothing,and you have to go to the layout mode tetris to move or rotate anything you build.  Big problem if we cant get to the forum to discuss this where we should.  Very good first impression I think the farm is bigger and I too like that the gold mine and horses are in their own area.
  • I don't even have a flag on my sign in screen. I have checked at the bottom.

• I am confused what are village dollars? :)
  • ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    do you have to use the same user name? i understand you have to have the same email but user name.

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    do you have to use the same user name? i understand you have to have the same email but user name.

it's up to you, you can use a different one, or the same one so your farming buddies can find you easier ;) Just make sure if you use the same name you better use a different password, though i guess you can use the same password too... 
  • I do not see any logo flag , so I do not know how to start the test server ? anyone can help ?
  • Hi everyone, 

• Please DO NOT post bug reports for the test-server on this thread or anywhere on this forum, there is a forum set up specifically for posting about the test-server & that is where the devs will be looking for bug reports. You can get there by clicking the forum button on your test-server farm or using this link: Test Server Forum
    • For those of you that have posted that you cannot login to the test forum, if you click that link from here, where you are already logged in, you should still be logged in when you get there.
    • If you are trying to set up an account on the test server, it does not appear to work on private browser windows, at the moment  (It just refreshes the screen & changes the server back to your original one). For now, you can use your regular browser page for your test farm & put your live farm on the private browser page.
    • Once you are on the login screen with the test server selected, you need to use the large login in the middle of the screen to create the account there, after that you can use the smaller box on the right whenever you need to login.
    • If you are still confused about where to look for the test server, see the image below.

• @Wulwina (US1)  At the top of the farm page in the 4 little boxes, next to the forum button is the logout button. Click on that & then when "Reconnect" comes up on the screen, click that.

This should take you back to the login screen where you can set the server to United States 1 & login as normal, using the small login box on the right.
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    I need help!!! I can not get signed in on test forum. Am I doing something wrong?

• I am still stuck in limbo....feeding the chickens, watering the flowers, polishing the tractor.....over & over. There is no way to get out of this. Both of my farms are inaccessible. 

HELP!!!!!

• I got my test farm started yesterday, but now I have a very odd problem.  When I go to the BigFarm URL I get autologged into my United States server account.  Restarting the browser....even rebooted the computer, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. 
    Is there any way to force it to pause and let me log in rather than logging in for me?
  • SeanB (GB1)SeanB (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 18.08.2016

Hi, I can't login to the test server with my e-mail as it is saying "a player is already registered with this e-mail address". Can you please help

Removed Email | Cuddly

1.png 230.2K
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • I got my test farm started yesterday, but now I have a very odd problem.  When I go to the BigFarm URL I get autologged into my United States server account.  Restarting the browser....even rebooted the computer, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. 
    Is there any way to force it to pause and let me log in rather than logging in for me?
    @Valrie Dy (US1) Click on the log out button at the top of the screen. You will get a pop up, click reconnect and that will take you to the login screen. Uncheck the box that says save password. That will keep you from being logged in automatically.

Hi, I can't login to the test server with my e-mail as it is saying "a player is already registered with this e-mail address". Can you please help

@SeanB (GB1) The login box in the middle of the screen is for creating a new account. Use the box in the top right corner of the login screen to log into an existing account.

• I am still stuck in limbo....feeding the chickens, watering the flowers, polishing the tractor.....over & over. There is no way to get out of this. Both of my farms are inaccessible. 

HELP!!!!!

@Frog Princess (AU1) Click in the address bar to highllight the URL & then click CTRL+F5, that will download it again from the server, instead of just refreshing the same page that is stored in your cache.
  •  I can't login to the test server. I have the flag at the bottom of the login screen and can select test server, but doing so immediately reloads the page, and when it does, the server is back to United Kingdom again. Been going round in circles...where am I going wrong?
  • same for me as well been a beta tester for a lot of games
  • Are you guys using private browsing? It doesn't seem to work in a private browser window, just in regular ones.
  • laryam (US1)laryam (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    I can't  sign in in the test server forum, also right now I'm at level 12 in the test server and I cannot expand the farm. It says I don't have enough gold even though I am clicking the money button
  • when going to the coop water trees it just loads and loads and i have to refresh to get back to my farm.  it never makes it to the coop members farm.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This should help
    First be sure your windows setting for saving passwords is turned off
    Second clear your browser history
    Third log into your regular farm then the forum through there
    Then open another window/tab
    go to big farm log in screen look at the bottom for the flag
    change to "Test Server FR1"
    be sure to un check "Remember Me" 
    enter your player name and password
    then go to the Test Forum through the game screen in the top right corner
  • laryam (US1)laryam (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    I will try to do that, I may have to write all the steps first.  Thanks a lot Data King, you are always willing to help players like me that are not to computer smart :D
  • bethy (INT1)bethy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    everytime i try watering trees i do 1 then i freeze  not fun
  • when going to the coop water trees it just loads and loads and i have to refresh to get back to my farm.  it never makes it to the coop members farm.
    mine does the same thing  --bestmike4
  • I have managed to log into the Test server  all i am gettign is an arrow pointing to harvest corn  when i click on it nothing happens  and only way to leave game is to click on the X at top of browser page  help please
  • Ok I like the new format I especially like the fact that there are no Missions (HURRAY)  However I'm starting from scratch again.  The new Server is faster looks decent and not to bad on the nerves.  However I'm still signing in 3-4 times to get on the forum.  So what's up with that???? 

Why aren't we able to use our old farms?

• Can't log into the test server forum so posting here.

I like the new layout of the game and the new way of doing feed is good no more clicking the long time option instead of short option for pigs and cows. 

No Lester's secret stash though hope their not getting rid of it as have pumped quite a lot of dollars into it so far!!

• I upgraded my dog house on the Test Farm to Rustic for $1 - looks good by the way :)
    but when I went to my flower farm and came back to the main farm my doghouse was back to the same old boring one - this has happened twice now
  • Shell186 (GB1)Shell186 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    edited 19.08.2016
    when going to the coop water trees it just loads and loads and i have to refresh to get back to my farm.  it never makes it to the coop members farm.
    mine does the same thing  --bestmike4

me three. When I first joined the co-op I made it to one fellow members farm & watered their tree. I tried to move to the other members farm & the game froze. After logging out & in again, I was able to move to the other members farm. Their tree told me I had already watered it but the list of members trees showed a grey watering can rather than a green tick. Since then however, anytime I try to visit either members farm the game freezes. 
Sign In to comment.