Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 16th - Test server is go! - Discussion

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Be sure to un check the save password before logging into the test server as well as your regular farm. Clear the save password through your browser settings as well. This should allow you to log into your regular farms and the test server farm ;)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I am currently trying to log in on a different browser (Firefox) but I keep getting thrown back to log in screen. I have not used this browser before to log into BF, so there are no saved passwords etc.
  • Braly (US1)Braly (US1) Posts: 52
    edited 17.08.2016
    Where do we post bugs or problems?

Thanks figured it out, thanks for the help :smiley:
    Post edited by Braly (US1) on
  • I guess my Big Farm career is over..........
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 17.08.2016
    Where do we post bugs or problems?

@Braly (US1) here:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/testboard

H Michiru, how did you get into test server already, I have tried a few times, but it does not seem to want me ! awwww  :( lol  :)

Log out, ( best refresh) and make sure you dont have the box clicked for "save password"

At the bottom of the screen select test server, then add your new/old name, your email and new password in the middle big box of the log-in screen

• jaktjca (GB1)jaktjca (GB1) Posts: 10
    edited 17.08.2016
    Can't log in to test server...

"the name you have entered is not valid"

I have tried the test server on US and GB and even a Private Browsing page...

Edit.... middle of the screen works!!! Thank you Michiru. :)
    Can't log in to test server...

"the name you have entered is not valid"

I have tried the test server on US and GB and even a Private Browsing page...
    Be sure to un check the save password before logging into the test server as well as your regular farm. Clear the save password through your browser settings as well. This should allow you to log into your regular farms and the test server farm ;)

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    On  test server Not sure if bug but cannot move buildings Am level 6
  • On  test server Not sure if bug but cannot move buildings Am level 6
    Hover over the upgrade arrow in the ring: appearances, move, rotate and demolish will appear

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Am not sure about the World Map, very confusing as it looks as if all farms are already available. 
  • Hello - I have tried to upload pictures to the test board but here is what I get when doing so

where on this board I can clearly upload images LOL because I get this screen:

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    @Gloppity (US1) Posted the same problem on the testboard forum general bug page, together with yours here hopefully they will see this soon and fix this asap ;) 
  • yeah @Michiru (GB1)  - and what about those co-op happiness ???  wonder what that is!
  • when I click test server 1, it automatically reloads the page and it becomes US 1 again, so I'm unable to sign up on the test server
  • I still can't find the server. It's the 17th in the afternoon here. :(
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    were would be the right place to advertise your coop onthe test server? i created one called just 4 fun
  • Omg i just tried the test server and love it!!!!! I really like how like the horse ranch has like the wild west background and everything you guys did and awesome job!!!!!!  <3:)
    I still can't find the server. It's the 17th in the afternoon here. :(
    First you need to clear your saved password if you have saved it for Big Farm in your browser also you have to un check it before you log in, at the bottom of the log in screen look for the flag and beside that change to test server. Then you can and should be able to log in ;)
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I could not log in into the test server: every time I selected it it was just refreshing the logging screen and going back to the uk one. Then I tried what RunsWivScissors (GB1) said:
    Like Polly, I don't get the title screen. I have logged out from the game by the forum/support area. I will try the the cache /cookies deletion though. The last time I cleared my cache I was in game. 
    Thanks, All. I'm sure I'll get if figured out. 
    @Flower fronds (US1)  Mine also logs me in automatically, but if I click the logout button & then the reconnect one, it stops at the login screen. However, if yours is not doing that for some reason try this...

For Firefox - CTRL+SHIFT+P  When the window opens type in bigfarm.com & you should go straight to the login screen.
    For Chrome -  CTRL+SHIFT+N & then same as for Firefox.
    and it worked!!

Has anyone realized that the size of the farm is 6x6 big squares (60x60)? Does that mean our farm sizes are going to increase :smiley:

• That would be awesome!!! For some reason everytime i want to go look at another players farm it freezes and i can't go see it?  :/
  • I like the map and the backgrounds for the farms. Quite like the idea of the extra's i.e. mine and greenhouse being spread out as it means there will be lots of room for more new and exciting things. I liked the city hall and post office etc. Hope we will also get a new farm as well as I would love to have sheep (what farm doesnt have sheep) and then we can have a wool mill to produce jumpers, scarves and socks etc. to sell. I also need more space for all the orchards I have stored. But great work keeps it all fresh and exciting, love the game and new things are always good to check out and use.
  • If it is up,  can not find the flag on the opening page.  Any other way of getting there?
  • Finished two quests and clicked on them to get the reward but they just don't do anything and are still there. I can't collect the reward.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Xylera

• Wulwina (US1)Wulwina (US1) Posts: 69
    edited 18.08.2016
    I NEED HELP, I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE NEW SERVER AND I CAN NOT GO BACK TO MY SERVER WHICH IS USA.

HOW DO I GET OUT!!!

NEW SERVER HAS MANY BUGS AND WONT LET ME GET OUT
    I NEED HELP, DOESNT ALLOW ME TO LOG OUT, I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE NEW SERVER ARTFUL.  NOTHING WORKS.
    GET ME OUT OF THE NEW SERVER SO I CAN GO TO MY SERVER PLEASE
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 18.08.2016
    1)  Make sure, when you log out, that the US1 server is selected before you try to log in again.  
    2) Uncheck the "remember me" box on sign in.

I had the same trouble until I did these two things.  Hope this works.
  • That doesn't work because the new server doesn't allow you to log out!!!
  • THE NEW SERVER DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO LOG OUT.  YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO CLICK ON DO NOT REMEMBER ME BECAUSE IT DOESNT COME UP.
    NOTHING WORKS. LOUSY SERVER
  • Well, the first glitch is the task of putting down a new decoration on your first farm won't let you finish it. When you click "I want it". the icon on the left just keeps saying "finished". Then the next glitch is it won't let me log into the Test forum to tell ya'll this...ha ha!

Anyway, very excited about this new idea of testing stuff before going live! 
    Great job GGS!
  • AND I HAVEN'T GOT AN ANSWERED YET. SO GIVE ME A WAY TO GET OUT OF THE SERVER. AND REMOVED THE ALREADY ANSWERED BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED YET
Sign In to comment.