Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 16th - Test server is go! - Discussion

Comments

• contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Jiesta..YOU are my hero...munch..munch..gulp..gulp..hiccup..THANKS!!!
  • wild_cat_keep (US1)wild_cat_keep (US1) Posts: 1,162
    edited 21.08.2016
    Okay,     Whatever, Whatever, Whatever,

Just delete this post.
    Post edited by wild_cat_keep (US1) on
  • My computer is set to remember me for Big Farm. I have tried completely logging out to get back to the main sign in screen, but when I log back in, I am taken right to the game. Any idea if the addition of the test server will override this, should I try another computer, or try logging out periodically through the day (I've tried twice since 430am EST). 
  • has the update arrived???

@CM Latten
  • My computer is set to remember me for Big Farm. I have tried completely logging out to get back to the main sign in screen, but when I log back in, I am taken right to the game. Any idea if the addition of the test server will override this, should I try another computer, or try logging out periodically through the day (I've tried twice since 430am EST). 
    If you uncheck the "remember password" in the main log-in screen, you won't get automatically logged in. But you'll have to put in your password manually each time.

To log in to the test server once it's up and running, you can log out, select the test server at the bottom of the main log-in screen and create a new account there by putting in your info in the middle. If you use the same username/email and password, from then on you can just log out, select server and click log in in the upper right corner. If you have a different username or password you'll have to put them in manually each time. As long as the "remember password" is checked, you'll be taken to the last server/farm you where checked in before.

You can always use a private window, which won't remember any settings. With private windows you can keep open farms on multiple servers at the same time.

Hope this helps.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    My computer is set to remember me for Big Farm. I have tried completely logging out to get back to the main sign in screen, but when I log back in, I am taken right to the game. Any idea if the addition of the test server will override this, should I try another computer, or try logging out periodically through the day (I've tried twice since 430am EST). 
    Log out, clear your cache/cookies and it should clear it so you have to log in again.  At least it works for me.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

If you uncheck the "remember password" in the main log-in screen, you won't get automatically logged in. But you'll have to put in your password manually each time.

To log in to the test server once it's up and running, you can log out, select the test server at the bottom of the main log-in screen and create a new account there by putting in your info in the middle. If you use the same username/email and password, from then on you can just log out, select server and click log in in the upper right corner. If you have a different username or password you'll have to put them in manually each time. As long as the "remember password" is checked, you'll be taken to the last server/farm you where checked in before.

You can always use a private window, which won't remember any settings. With private windows you can keep open farms on multiple servers at the same time.

Hope this helps.
    THANKS @nooca (INT1) - I do believe this step-by-step explanation helps a loooooooooooooooot of us to do it right! :+1::+1:
    I'll immediately steel this text from your post and translate it for the Dutch thread!  :)

• Polly53 (US1)Polly53 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I don't get a title screen ,when i click on the game it goes directly to the game .So i don't get a title screen 
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    At the upper right corner of the screen, you will see 4 small icons: one is link to forums, one is for settings, one for contacting support and one for loging out. Press the last one and you will end up at a title screen.
  • None of this is working for me. Getting frustrated
  • jennifer4 (US1)jennifer4 (US1) Posts: 168
    edited 17.08.2016
    Ok I see one for forums,settings,support,loging out.That is all I see. What does the  one for test server look like. Because that is all I am seeing don't see a forth icon.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Test server still not here yet.....   hmm 2:40pm german time.... Maybe it crashed right away at launching  >:)

• Like Polly, I don't get the title screen. I have logged out from the game by the forum/support area. I will try the the cache /cookies deletion though. The last time I cleared my cache I was in game. 
    Thanks, All. I'm sure I'll get if figured out. 
  • Still have no "Test Server" next to the flags only in the forums. Have cleared all cookie and the cache.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Still have no "Test Server" next to the flags only in the forums. Have cleared all cookie and the cache.
    It's not here yet.  The update hasn't been done yet.
  • whether the test server has been started? then where is located the flag logo? I confused? hi duffy (AgriSA co-cop) .....  :)
  • In twitter says will be started at 2pm central time.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    In twitter says will be started at 2pm central time.
    That was posted yesterday.

I'm still impatiently waiting for the update. :p Ready to start testing stuff!
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Waitiiing.... Hope it will come soon
  • Like Polly, I don't get the title screen. I have logged out from the game by the forum/support area. I will try the the cache /cookies deletion though. The last time I cleared my cache I was in game. 
    @Flower fronds (US1)  Mine also logs me in automatically, but if I click the logout button & then the reconnect one, it stops at the login screen. However, if yours is not doing that for some reason try this...

For Firefox - CTRL+SHIFT+P  When the window opens type in bigfarm.com & you should go straight to the login screen.
    For Chrome -  CTRL+SHIFT+N & then same as for Firefox.
  • Test server is active on the US1 now.

• yeah active but impossible to make id or log into, any one else having the same,
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Yeah, it keeps coming back to the default setting. No matter how many times I try switching to the test server, from Australia, UK, or USA flags, it goes back to the Australian server.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I cleared the cache, and stopped using private browsing, now seems to work.
  • I'm stuck in limbo between servers......I keep watering the flowers, feeding the chickens, polishing the tractor, stealing eggs, digging up the moles........is this the end for me???

Seriously, I can't move. I am completely computer illiterate so have no idea what a cache is or how to clear it, cookies are only for eating in my world & private browsing???.....I am clueless. Clueless & stuck. 
  • yeah I'm not clearing nothing off my computer to be able to do this. There is no reason It shouldn't work just like switching between us and int servers. except when u select test server it automatically tries to log u in. and no I don't automatically get logged into other servers so it shouldn't do it on test as well. guess ill sit this one out and read the horror stories from the sidelines
  • Unable to login to TEST server :| 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 17.08.2016
     I wonder what those "village dollars" are for..?
    So far so good, navigation works smoothly, and the new arrangement is very refreshing.
    @Flower fronds (US1)  Mine also logs me in automatically, but if I click the logout button & then the reconnect one, it stops at the login screen. However, if yours is not doing that for some reason try this...

For Firefox - CTRL+SHIFT+P  When the window opens type in bigfarm.com & you should go straight to the login screen.
    For Chrome -  CTRL+SHIFT+N & then same as for Firefox.
    OOOOO.....a back door. THANK YOU!!! That worked. Now to see if I get test server. It's not showing up in flags so back to main post to make sure I am doing it right. 
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
     I wonder what those "village dollars" are for..?
    So far so good, navigation works smoothly, and the new arrangement is very refreshing.
    H Michiru, how did you get into test server already, I have tried a few times, but it does not seem to want me ! awwww  :( lol  :)
Sign In to comment.