Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How can i restart the game (start from beginning) ?

How can i restart the game (start from beginning) ?

Comments

• u have to log out and then u can start a new farm :)
  • swphk (AU1)swphk (AU1) Posts: 117
    u means i can start a new farm by using a new account ?

• yes
    does any way to restart without creating the new account ?
  • why do u want to restart? i saw ur farm.
    yes....i  want to restart my farm by using my original account ..does any way can do that?
  • If you want to stay on the same server, you can ask support to delete your farm & then you can start over. If you don`t mind changing to a different server, you can just go ahead & start a farm on as many of them as you want to, with the same login for them all.

There is no way to really restart the farm you have now, you could demolish everything & rebuild, but thats not the same as starting over, you wouldn`t get all the original tasks etc.

If you do ask support to delete your farm, you better ask them if there is any waiting period before the same name can be used again on the same server, just in case there is.
    oic...thx a lot
    can i delete my original account.?...since i want to create a new account by using the original e-mail add....
    i want to open a new account by using my original e-mail account...does it works?(i had opened one account already atm) Since i want to create a new account by using the original e-mail account...
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    You can have as many accounts as you want, as long as each one is on a different server.  If you want to open a second one, on the same server as the original one, then you will have to contact support and get them to close the first one.  (It won't happen overnight.)
    how can i choose different server ? This game have different servers for players to choose?
  • how can i choose different server ? This game have different servers for players to choose?
    At the bottom of the login screen, choose a flag for a language you speak, UK, US, AU (and I think IN) are all in English & then select the server to go with it. Your current farm is on International 1 so obviously don`t choose that one. :)
    really..?.ok thx a lot ...i try it now...hope it works n__n
  • how can i choose different server ? This game have different servers for players to choose?
    At the bottom of the login screen, choose a flag for a language you speak, UK, US, AU (and I think IN) are all in English & then select the server to go with it. Your current farm is on International 1 so obviously don`t choose that one. :)
    Absolutely right. See my signature, it has all my usernames along with different severs. And Scissors IN server is in english.
  • Oh & use the large login box in the middle of the screen to create the account....After it exists you use the small login on the right. :)
    It works !...thx a lot...i want to restart the new one since i waste too much gold money at first several levels....so i will plan carefully to use gold money this time thx a lot!
  • Well done swphk... Happy farming :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file