Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

graphic error? Fence missing...

Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
errrm...   Now I am quite certain that my riding circle had a fence going all around.... Where did the lower half fence go? Who stole my fence?  

So I checked on older screenshots I took, and there definitely used to be a full circle fence. Which I consider much prettier. Can the thief please return my fence? 

See, this one is from 2weeks ago, full circle fence!

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 01.08.2016
    Yep - half of my fence is missing too since 1 week. Immediately checked the fences of my coop members, and they also do miss half of their fence, no matter what level the arena is!
    I didn't bother to mention it, because ProudPromise and PureValor still made their rounds properly; didn't run away .... ;) but now that Michiru has posted about it, I can fully agree: That arena looks much better with the whole fence!!
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    My fence is also missing ! Just shows how observant I am, had not even noticed until I read this thread !!  :):p
  • It disappeared in the last update when the trees changed .... Pssst Michiru, did ya notice the trees are different?

PS. If anyone called Jess claims that she told me that & that it was actually her noticed, its lies all lies I tell ya!!
    Runs & hides from Jess hehe

• nooca (INT1)nooca (INT1) Posts: 170
    edited 01.08.2016
    Maybe the horses want to make a grand entrance when arriving at the riding circle and not just calmly walk through a gate? :p

Got a nice full circle fence while I have a horse train in there. But half the fence missing from the previews (for almost all the level! The ones with fences anyway)!

Edit: Took the horse out of training and he took half the fence with him back to the stable! He's suppost to train for agility in that circle not for strength! ;)
    Post edited by nooca (INT1) on
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Famed detective and fence investigator Latten will uncover this mystery!
  • My Fence is also missing,i noticed that 3 days ago,but think that its a graphic error,i think that Lester is making an extra fence for his newly breeded horse,so he's steeling out from our farm :wink:

Anyhow,That's not a big Issue
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    PS. If anyone called Jess claims that she told me that & that it was actually her noticed, its lies all lies I tell ya!!
    Runs & hides from Jess hehe

I'm gonna catch yaImage result for animated emoticon fighting with scissors

CM Latten said:
    Famed detective and fence investigator Latten will uncover this mystery!
    You should probably question Vicky first. I have a feeling she knows something about this. ;) 
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    Well, I noticed the new trees that appeared near riding area 3 days back while hunting for the candies but not the missing fence. But if you start training your horse, the fence magically re-appears. ;)   :D
  • errrm...   Now I am quite certain that my riding circle had a fence going all around.... Where did the lower half fence go? Who stole my fence? 
    I would not worries what happen to lower fence. One thing I think your horses want some freedom. The reason why no fence because horses can practice outside of the area, to gain more points. ;)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Oh but I do worry! You dont know what my horses are like! Smart and sneaky.. Cant make it too easy for them by not having a full fence!! They'd get bored without any challenge for escaping :D:D:D 

• wild_cat_keep (US1)wild_cat_keep (US1) Posts: 1,162
    edited 03.08.2016
    Another reason why no lower fence.
    A gatekeeper expect an animal is fatter than an elephant to enter a wide gate. Turn out a horse is skinning and do not need that wide gate.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Upgrading a house took too much money . . . someone must have needed the wood to do their own build.
    Hey - did you all see we have our FENCE back round our riding circle on our horse ranch???? Yááy!!

• Mine is still missing ... Except when its in use.
    Oh Chips!! You are right Scissors - when the arena isn't in use the fence is still missing! Bummer! Now that the horse trainer is here, I have constantly horsies in my arena's, so I didn't pay really good attention to them when being out of use for just a second ...   :'(:'(

• This appears to have been fixed on the new desert arena :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file