Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Technical Help & Support

PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
edited 11.10.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
I have requested the help of BF support more than 1 month ago, never received an answer. I only received the automatic ticket number and nothing more 

Even now if I  check the status of my request, the support page says " We have just received your ticket and will begin processing it shortly."  

This is ridiculous to put it mildly, unacceptable is a more correct term for it
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Totally agree, I had to wait 6 weeks once for support.  I think 2 weeks is too long.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,549
    I agree. I have a request in for three weeks, still says hey just received it and will process it soon.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    I agree with you all.  When you play a game that has CS that gets back to you within 24 hours, usually with a fix/solution, playing a game with CS like GGS is hard to take.  

• I contact support at the start of the one before last ufo event. Despite having completed stage 3 and then stage 2, i was not now given a choice, I have the decorations in the deco tower. I got some stories back, one story was that I had to do stage 1 before I could do stage 4, hmmmmm Mr support, I get no choice which stage to do except 3.so therefore cannot do this imaginary stage 1 to get stage 4.  The next UFO event turns up, i get no choice, stage 3, I do a screenshot but that screenshot is wrong according to the mr support who isthe one who is  wrong. BUT at least he agree's that I should have a choice. Yet how can I do a screen shot of the stage choices if the FIRST page shows stage 3 ONLY. So basically after 7 weeks I have acheived absolutely nothing. Off course I could copy/paste the e mails as proof of supports inability to offer support, but we are not allowed to re post e mails.  :D it can only happen with GGS, after all on here we cannot even get cherry blossum from a cherry orchard.
    Chief of the Activators come and join us for a while, you might like it and want to stay  
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,499
    @bikeboy (GB1) Which decorations have you unlocked in the tower? There are different versions of the UFO event, as you're probably aware, one version gives the sphere decos while the other gives the observatory decos. I know we now have the option to choose the decoration we want so things may have changed. It is my understanding, from talking to others with the same issue, that you will need to complete level 3 of each version in order to choose the difficulty level for both versions. You would need the sphere deco and observatory deco both unlocked for difficulty level 3. 

Success Team is looking for new members! Click Here
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,812
    Yes I do believe that @jess_d (US1) is correct. I have managed to earn both decos in all the weekly events and now I can choose what ever level I wish to do on them.
     Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Why can I not contact support? They ask what server I am playing on but there is no spot to respond and no drop down box to choose from, therefore I can't sent it.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I am so upset with this company  Why should it take more than a week for me to change my email address. I go to check on status it say they cant find the ticket. now I copied and pasted the number in so i made another ticket.  Really this is ridiculous a simple thing as changing an address is beyond these people. What does it take to get some help.
  • indeed

oh well, support no longer exists I guess...
  • Why can I not contact support? They ask what server I am playing on but there is no spot to respond and no drop down box to choose from, therefore I can't sent it.
    @Jeopardy (US1)  It maybe because you are trying to contact them from the test server forum, I could be wrong though. So try the main forum and see if you can contact support there. Here is the link for the main forum:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/

Designed & made by @FarmerJohn22 (US1)
    For all your Big Farm questions please visit @CrazyBigFarm55 blog http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
    EnochNock @ us1           Leader of Tranquil Thymes Co Op

• Inno (RO1)Inno (RO1) RO1 Posts: 0
    edited 04.08.2017
    Recently, on the last hard worker event, I had an issue. The event didn't start. So I email Support team right on the first day. They replied me back after about one day, telling me to do things I've already done.  I send them another email telling them what I have done. i've waited for another update since 31 july.  They finally replied back yesterday 04 August and they told me that i don't see the event just because it finished.

Image removed   \\  Rowdy

If you ever have any problems with the game and Matt is gonna deal with it, just request for another team member, so you don't have to experience what i did.
    Post edited by Inno (RO1) on
  • Yes, indeed, forum guidelines state that :

Do not post text logs, PM logs or Email conversations of chats with the forum staff or GGS Support.

I have therefore had to remove that portion of the post.
    For more information, please refer to the Community Guidelines.  :)
  • I've been waiting for 4-5 months for Support to respond my account block mail :/

I understand forums can't solve it, Support can but its toooooooo slow

CuddlyFoxes had asked me the support ticket but didn't respond me after that neither i got any mail from Support.

Bigfarm was not like this ._.
  • Yeah, that Cuddly one has been having internet issues lately (kicks internet) so I'm a bit slow on answering PMs. :( You have mail now! :smiley:

• Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    I have tried multiple times to log a call with support but the website is not working.  Can this be fixed please?  How many more bugs to we have to contend with?
  • I have tried multiple times to log a call with support but the website is not working.  Can this be fixed please?  How many more bugs to we have to contend with?
    @Bevk (INT1) Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties contacting support, we are not aware of any issues with their site, so can you please give more details about what is happening for you?

Does this page open for you?  - If not please try another browser & see if the same thing happens.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

edited 13.10.2017
    If you look at the attachment you will see that I am not getting any fields just text.  It is now 5 days since my dog no longer gives me any resources and considering the amount of gold you have to spend to upgrade the dogs to the top level this is totally unacceptable but now I can't even log a call about it.

The same problem occurs in Opera, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer.

Removed email from screenshot | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • If you look at the attachment you will see that I am not getting any fields just text.  It is now 5 days since my dog no longer gives me any resources and considering the amount of gold you have to spend to upgrade the dogs to the top level this is totally unacceptable but now I can't even log a call about it.

The same problem occurs in Opera, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer.
    @Bevk (INT1) In the box under what says "Please describe what happened in detail" click next to the A: to enter your answer to the question.

There is no need to file a ticket with support at this time as the team is already aware of the issues with the dogs & cats. As soon as we have any information about a fix we will let you guys know.
    It is taking a long time to fix this and we are losing out in the meantime it is always the player on the losing end.
  • It is taking a long time to fix this and we are losing out in the meantime it is always the player on the losing end.
    @Bevk (INT1) We agree that it is taking longer than expected to resolve the cat & dog issues, but we can assure you that the team are working on it & they want to see it fixed asap too. 

Some people have found that building a cat on the same farm as a dog that is not giving gifts, somehow fixes the dog, which is great if you want a cat on that farm. If you do not want the cat, unfortunately all you can do at this time is wait for the fix. :(

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• I have gotten this pop up on each log in today but don't know how to forward it? Also today, there is a new task which won't open when I click on it, it's been like that all day! Just sayin'!

"General error. Please contact the Goodgame Studios support team.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEpisodeHighscoreepisodeListHighscoreResponse
    ErrorCode: 2
    Timestamp: 1508493411
    Zone: 11
    PID:953839"
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Thank you!
  • I have problem to get help from support with a problem. I have written to them at least 3 times with no result. This is bad I think!

• :I am STILL waiting for your answer. You have opened 2 tickets at least I received that information in my mail. Then I have heard NOTHING from you. Bad behavior not good for your reputaion I should say!

This message I sent to support as I am not happy with them as I do NOT receive ANY help from them. 

Are they helping you?

-Maj
  • I am sorry for the lack of help from this games support, can anyone tell me what to do? I can't fish without Oleg and he costs a lot and I am not willing to spend money on this game!
  • Support takes up to a few weeks, depending how busy they are. To check up on an issue later in week or two, respond to that reply you got.

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • I am sorry for the lack of help from this games support, can anyone tell me what to do? I can't fish without Oleg and he costs a lot and I am not willing to spend money on this game!
    @maj34 (SKN1) Support are often very busy, so it can be quicker to ask here on the forum, unless it is something that only support can help with.

You don`t say exactly what problem you are having, but as it is something to do with fishing, I will tell you the basics & you can let me know if that answers your question.
    • Click on Oleg and, on the ring menu, select the tackle box on the left.
    • You will need to equip your box with at least one rod, reel & line & several hooks (one for each fish you catch) by dragging items from the left to the right, until you see this at the bottom:
    • Click the button & enter the mini-game. 
    • Click near a fish & you will see the line get cast & try to hook that fish.
    • Once you have a fish hooked, click on the screen in the red area marked below & hold your click - You should see a reel icon appear & hear the sounds of a fishing reel (if you have sounds switched on). 
    • The fish will gradually be dragged to the surface, but keep an eye on the bar in the top left corner - If it gets into the red area & starts to flash, stop clicking to let it drop back down a bit and then click again, to continue reeling in your fish.
    • If you spend too long in the red section of the bar your line will snap.
    • You can stop clicking the screen when the fish is pulled from the water.
    If that did not answer your question, please reply with more details :)

• where i coud find catfish
  • where i coud find catfish
    See here for info on fishing:
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/dockyard.htm

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
Sign In to comment.