Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Temp Farm Money - Suggestion

Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
edited 20.07.2016 in Suggestions

Hello

I think it is a good idea if we have a choice regarding the temp farm money that is leftover when the temp farm ends. 

I mean a choice to have it turned into shells / vouchers / runestones  or have it saved to be used in the next temp farm.

Maybe we can get a pop up at the end of the temp farm telling us to choose to convert it to shells/vouchers/runestones, or to save it for the next temp farm.

I hope GGS would look into this suggestion.

Post edited by Muslim Farmer (US1) on

Comments

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I agree had 32 million thinking it would stay  (brain fart) and lost all that money and I was very unhappy did not start the new farm till two days ago just for fruit change just doing two fields built nothing else, 
  • Last summer 2015/08 at another server.
    I was low level. So I can not unlock Northern Lights farm.
    But I earned 203,000 snow dollars and 4,700 runestones with Omar's Bug.
    When end of the temporary farm, I got 6,730 runestones.
    203,000 snow dollars must be converted 2030 runestones.

Is this exchange mechanism changed?
  • I agree with Alice, the cash does get converted into shells/runes/vouchers, but the exchange rate is very low, probably so we don`t just put a load of cash there just to get shells, without working the farm.
  • I agree with Alice, the cash does get converted into shells/runes/vouchers, but the exchange rate is very low, probably so we don`t just put a load of cash there just to get shells, without working the farm.
    Right. That is why I spoke about the money that is "left over" .. some of us have a lot of cash left over that we weren't able to use up before the end of the temp farm, and we would rather have it saved for the next temp farm than have it converted to shells, especially those who are not at a very high level so we don't make huge amounts of money like they do.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 21.07.2016
    I agree with Alice, the cash does get converted into shells/runes/vouchers, but the exchange rate is very low, probably so we don`t just put a load of cash there just to get shells, without working the farm.
    Right. That is why I spoke about the money that is "left over" .. some of us have a lot of cash left over that we weren't able to use up before the end of the temp farm, and we would rather have it saved for the next temp farm than have it converted to shells, especially those who are not at a very high level so we don't make huge amounts of money like they do.
     @Muslim Farmer (US1) I could see a problem with where it would be stored, as the temp farm accounts & inventory etc do not exist as soon as the farm disappears & there are candy dollars, snow dollars, island dollars. But, what would be nice is if the island bank/vault worked both ways, so that we could exchange the cash back to farm dollars before the island ends.
  • Muslim Farmer (US1)Muslim Farmer (US1) Posts: 118
    edited 21.07.2016
    I agree with Alice, the cash does get converted into shells/runes/vouchers, but the exchange rate is very low, probably so we don`t just put a load of cash there just to get shells, without working the farm.
     @Muslim Farmer (US1) I could see a problem with where it would be stored, as the temp farm accounts & inventory etc do not exist as soon as the farm disappears & there are candy dollars, snow dollars, island dollars. But, what would be nice is if the island bank/vault worked both ways, so that we could exchange the cash back to farm dollars before the island ends.
    well they could add a space for the candy, island, and snow dollars in the inventory like they have ones for the shells, vouchers and runestones.  But your idea about converting the temp farm money back to farm dollars through the temp farm bank is also a good idea.
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    Having dollars transfer to the next farm would be a bad idea.  Right now, the opening stages of the temp farms are balanced around the idea that you can't transfer enough money to do everything you want.  This is the reason why the bank is the focal point for the first couple of days.  To be able to have dollars roll forward to the next farm would allow people to skip upgrading the bank and move straight into expanding/building up, which would completely destroy the timing balance.

There's a reason why there are upgrade levels to the bank, and limits to how much you can transfer at a time.  To allow money to roll forward would be tantamount to the bank allowing you to transfer as much as you want.

And while I think there would be less of a problem with allowing temp dollars to be transferred back into regular dollars, that idea would run contrary to the concept behind the temp farms.
Sign In to comment.