Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: Multiple harvests with mouse dragging

Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
edited 27.06.2016 in Suggestions

On another online game I play, I have discovered that by clicking the mouse button on a harvest and then holding it down, I can then drag along other buildings to produce their harvests.

Could we have this implemented in Big Farm please? It would be more efficient and easier than one click per building/field to harvest.

Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on

Comments

• erryka (AU1)erryka (AU1) AU1 Posts: 132
    The same could be done for feeding or planting in fields
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    To expand upon my OP, be able to click, hold and drag over multiple harvests to harvest them all at once. I have seen this done on another online flash-based game so I know this is possible. Furthermore, whatever you first click on before dragging, it locks into that building type/field or harvest type and only harvests that building type or that particular type of harvest. This would be great in missions so we don't accidentally harvest a cowshed say while we're doing a corn mission because we've been holding off for a future milk or dung mission. So for instance, if doing a corn mission, we click on field with ready corn, hold and drag, and it will only respond to harvesting any CORN in FIELDS that we drag across, it will ignore other things planted in fields, ignore stables and anything else; particularly it will not "accidentally" gold speed things that aren't finished! Another for instance, if we click and drag across chicken stables, only those will be harvested, not anything else around them that we accidentally cross.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    GGS already stated that this will not happen. A farm means working and with this it is getting way too easy.
Sign In to comment.