Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

If you could create your own Prime-offer..

..what would be in it?

Hey everyone! 

As you know, our team is always interested in your opinions about our game, plans and, of course, our offers along the way. We'd love to know what you think would be a really cool offer for you. 
What items would you like to see, what dealr are you waiting for?

Please note that this question is mostly aimed at those of our players who would actually be interested in a nice Prime offer, and I really don't want this thread to be a new Gold vs no Gold discussion. So please keep in mind that I will moderate the thread accordingly ^^

Comments

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I have only bought gold at 100, 150 and 200% free and the GML  deal.  To spend gold once bought ,have longer time say 48 hours to earn decorations , certificates ,seaweed, tokens and maybe new skins not goods we can make ourselves . If just 24 hours, spend lower amounts , I hate wasting gold, its hard to come by   B)
  • The 26 gold mining license combined with the +200 percent offer is what I would buy.  A comparable value of goldflowers could substitute for the licenses, though.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 20.06.2016
    The deal I am waiting to see return is the collectibles for cash Favorite Offer. I also like the GML Hot deal combined with a good gold offer.

The only gold offers I have seen for months are the "2 for 1" one & the one for coop gold. I used to see 50%, 100%, 150% & rarely 200%, but they all seem to have gone. :( .... Bring back 150% & 200%!

Could do with more Toolboxes somewhere too :)

EDIT: WOW that was fast!!

Post edited by RunsWivScissors (GB1) on
  • I would like to see a combination of the gold certificates purchase  AND  seaweed offer   at the same time  
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I would like to see the return of the deal which offers 100% extra to the coop combined with the seaweed products deal. This was available in the past but not anymore 

• adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 21.06.2016
    Nice gifts for cash, pretty please.  I love to gift, but they are quite expensive for this old gal.  Or (or also), karmas so they could be traded for gifts :) 

• 500% Bonus + 100% COOP PRIME TIME + 250 TOKEN HD
  • Dharu_89 (IN1)Dharu_89 (IN1) Posts: 209
    edited 21.06.2016
    The only gold offers I have seen for months are the "2 for 1" one & the one for coop gold. I used to see 50%, 100%, 150% & rarely 200%, but they all seem to have gone. :( .... Bring back 150% & 200%!
    You get 200% offer if you dont buy gold for 2-3 months. My coop members get it. ;)
  • You get 200% offer if you dont buy gold for 2-3 months. My coop members get it. ;)
    Not for me :/
  • The only gold offers I have seen for months are the "2 for 1" one & the one for coop gold. I used to see 50%, 100%, 150% & rarely 200%, but they all seem to have gone. :( .... Bring back 150% & 200%!
    You get 200% offer if you dont buy gold for 2-3 months. My coop members get it. ;)
    Like I said, I haven`t had any of them for "months", way more than 3 months. Was sometime last year since I saw 150% and can`t remember last time I saw 200%.
  • The only gold offers I have seen for months are the "2 for 1" one & the one for coop gold. I used to see 50%, 100%, 150% & rarely 200%, but they all seem to have gone. :( .... Bring back 150% & 200%!
    Like I said, I haven`t had any of them for "months", way more than 3 months. Was sometime last year since I saw 150% and can`t remember last time I saw 200%.
    oh. So bad for u then.
    We get 200% occasionally if we dont buy gold for some 2 months.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    A prime offer of a private visit from the architect for a certain period of time.
  • I am not a gold spender
    If I get money for game. Then I would like to have 200% because I can have my own freedom. Also non-gold spender will take long time to get next spend money in the game. Also I can pay gold to 'A special offer! event' to get some seaweed.

Better than some choice like seaweed/token with a single gold prime offer in one prime event. Or themed buildings, decorations, etc.

I wonder if someone (non-gold spender) have similar idea as I have. (above)

I have wrote in one part for non-gold spender.

On the other hand gold spender would like to have what in the thread wrote. I will welcome to them... (including pop up on my screen)
    For example "I would like to have token/seaweed/license mining with golds offer..."

If my post is off topic then you can delete my post.
  • My first choice would be a 500% prime time bonus....then I would like the 200% Prime time bonus more often...also the gold flower seeds...and make a small pack of GML, Gold flower seeds and Tokens for 15000 gold
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    (Disclaimer: I don't buy gold)

I think a cooperative prime time bonus that's 250% or so would be fair.  The current 100% is much too low.  There's no incentive for me to use the 100% co-op prime time, when I know that I could just use the 200% bonus and donate some to the co-op, and still have more gold left over.  (I say 250% because unlike the 200% bonus, where the buyer can choose to either donate it to the co-op or personally use it, the co-op prime time gives you no such freedom, so the amount needs to be higher to compensate for that.)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 27.06.2016
    I have thought of this for a while before the post was up here.  I have often thought it would be neat if I could make the offer.  What if could say that I would spend $50.00 for 200,000 gold + 10 gold mining licenses + 500 super fertilizer.  That is just an example.

I can tell you this.  The gold mining licenses offer should happen more often.  I do not buy at simply 100 percent bonus.  I never see the 200 percent bonus anymore.  I would buy a lot more often if it returned with greater frequency.

You could also send Lester (with his offer to reimburse what you spend) to drop by more often than every 51 days (or whatever the timing is).  Once a month would be better.

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by gavinfarms (US1) on
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Yeah it would be nice to have 500% offers at least occasionally. The 200% offers should come more often and there should be a good Hot deal to go with it. Also a combination of Lester and Prime time is good.
  • 500% offer is a good idea, and i vouch for it!
    what about a birthday special prime time? you can set your birthday, and in your birthday, you can get a offer which is 500%?

It good idea to have birthday special prime time.

On the other hand most people want their birthday date in private.
    I remember in my other old game. Most people do not remember their birthday date (in the game) because they put their fake birthday date.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    give 2*2 deco  in offer 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file