Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New event

I have just started Not of this world event and I didn't get a chance to choose what level to start on.  I was put into Level 3 and for my small farm I might not be able to finish it.
I have completed this event before which started on 18th April this year and finished it on the 22nd April.  That was for Level 1.  Why am I not able to either do Level 1 again or try Level 2?  Why was I thrust upon Level 3 which said it was extremely difficult?

Another thing: Where is my decoration from when I completed Level 1 in April?  It's not on my farm nor is it in my inventory.

How can any small farm be expected to start on such a high level? 

Comments

• @LuckyViolat (AU1)  You have to complete level 3 for each event, before you get to choose what level you do in future for that event. Levels 1,2 & 3 are all based on what level your farm is, that is why you are on a higher level than before & you will continue to get level 3 now until you complete it. :)
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    But I did Level 1 a month ago and where is my decoration from that completion?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    @LuckyViolat (AU1)  Have you accidentally given it to Greta  She can take them out of drop box to
  • But I did Level 1 a month ago and where is my decoration from that completion?
    @LuckyViolat (AU1)  Each event has 2 sets of decos, for the UFO event they are the spheres & observatories (14th & 15th floors of deco tower).  I think that last time the event was here it was the observatory one.... Do you have a level 1 Plutox Observatory?
    Apologies for the late reply RunsWivScissors. 

Yes I do have the level 1 Plutox observatory.  I was not aware that there were 2 sets of decorations for each event.

The things you learn from wise people like yourself.  :)

Thank you.
  • Apologies for the late reply RunsWivScissors. 

Yes I do have the level 1 Plutox observatory.  I was not aware that there were 2 sets of decorations for each event.

The things you learn from wise people like yourself.  :)

Thank you.
    You're very welcome, glad you have your deco :)
    edited 20.08.2016
    On another note with events.  I've been harvesting apples for the last 2 days for 1080 blossoms.  Today I've not received any blossoms in the last 9 hours - 3 harvests.  I have only 2 apple orchards at present.  Struggling with the Level 3 forced upon me because of my farm level.

How on earth (without using gold & I won't be spending gold) can you get past this step?  What has happened to the drop rate?  No blossoms at all today is not fair.  Very annoyed with this event.  At least if I was collecting eggs or corn etc. it would be easier to finish.

Surely there is something wrong here.

Post edited by LuckyViolat (AU1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file