Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion about watering trees - make it more valuable!

People will water the trees better if it is made more valuable that $200.00.  What is it were raised to $1000.00?  And what if every time you watered 500 trees, you got a spin token?  (At 25 trees a day, this would take 20 days.)   These would really help to motivate people to water the trees more often, which would be very helpful to coops.

Comments

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I like your suggestion Gavin, and I hope they will consider it !! It does make sense to make watering trees more attractive  :)
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    I agree. This is a very good suggestion.

Also, particularly regarding the spin token aspect. Now that we no longer automatically receive tokens when the wheel arrives, it's getting much harder to build up enough tokens for 8 spins on a regular basis and working for a token will surely be a good motivator for watering trees.

We only have 15 trees in our co-op so it will take longer but even so, still a motivator.
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 29.04.2016
    I have found that watering trees goes much faster now if that is all you want to do.  Thanks for that GGS. 
Sign In to comment.