MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

How can I tell...

...how long the "not of this world" event is, before selecting level? I thought someone said you can tell before selecting level, but I haven't figured out how, and I want to know before I choose difficulty.

Best Answers

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Accepted Answer
    Actually, there is a way to check. If you look in build menu, the decos that are available while event is running, will be the same length of time !
    lthrrr @ en 1 Leader @ HavinFun co-op I am also known as Lesley                     
    Come join HavinFun co-op, where having fun comes naturally !!!           

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Actually, there is a way to check. If you look in build menu, the decos that are available while event is running, will be the same length of time !
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,153
    @lthrrr (GB1) 
    Lesley, that is downright sneaky and devious.  Very impressed !!   :¬)

A deputy with   Funtastic-Farms on GB1
    It was actually another co-op member who pointed it out to me, but it's a way of checking 1st, so no surprises !!

• Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    lthrrr (GB1)                    

Thanks ! I knew someone said there was a way, that is it!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Thank you Lesley!!!! Good to know!   :)  :)  :)

Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

No worries guys, it was a co-op mate who told me about it, but happy to pass it on !  :)
Sign In to comment.