Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Another 6-hour start -- Mushroom Event

2»

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,974
    Hey @margaretleet (US1) you may what to log out clear your browser history then log back in. The change over happens at midnight Eastern time. There should be and extra long last day for those that missed the first 6 hour day ;) Good luck

• Mine the same hope they give us extra time??

I was at work.  I played in the morning before work, then after work the Event said it was Day 2.
     I really, really hope they give us 11 days of mushrooms, like the last event with eggs.
  • JeannieC (US1)JeannieC (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    A full 24 hours on the first day should be sufficient for all players to participate.

JeannieC @ us 1
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    CM Popeye said:
    Hey guys, I know this has been an issue with all of these timed events, and we have brought it up time and time again to the game team. The answer we get is that it is simply not possible (well possible, but extremely difficult) to run the event at different times for different servers.

-Popeye
    @CM Popeye 
    The issue is not the start time, it is that Day Two starts before a full 24 hrs has elapsed on the first day. If you aren't logged in for that 6 hr window of time, you miss Day One. This never happened before until the last Easter Egg hunt and now this Mushroom hunt. We always got a full 24 hr Day One before, so saying it can't be fixed seems pretty lame.
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

spot on MRG1

totally agree

• Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555

I'm pretty sure it is possible to fix this. If a weekly event (like camping, asia etc) can run for 6-7 days, and starts at 3pm, and ends at 3pm (example), why can't the same be done for events like the mushroom, easter etc? Just create an algorithm to hide the mushrooms at 3pm daily instead of midnight daily.

Or.. give the extra day each time for those who were not logged in for those 6 hours, since that is a very short day compared to a 24 hour one :s

• Thanks Data King!
    margaretleet @ us 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,974
    Thanks Data King!
    Hope it worked out for you ;)

•  I'm pretty sure it is possible to fix this. If a weekly event (like camping, asia etc) can run for 6-7 days, and starts at 3pm, and ends at 3pm (example), why can't the same be done for events like the mushroom, easter etc? Just create an algorithm to hide the mushrooms at 3pm daily instead of midnight daily.

Or.. give the extra day each time for those who were not logged in for those 6 hours, since that is a very short day compared to a 24 hour one :s

I so agree with this. I play every single day, but today I noticed I was now 3 days behind in collecting mushrooms instead of one. What gives. I think it is because I am not on all day like I was when I first began to play. (I was immobilized due to surgery so I had to find something to take my mind off just lying around LOL) I must be missing the transition time. . Now that I am recovered, I cannot be online playing games all day. I do; however, enjoy playing and would like the opportunity to participate in these events with as much vigor as someone who can play 'round the clock. 
    margaretleet @ us 1
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 3,788
    edited 29.08.2017
    I would like to know why the Mushrooms did not Reset ? I logged into the game this morning to find them all found from yesterday still, they usually Reset at midnight for Me, so why is it now bout 8:12 am, they are not Reset, I am not happy bout this, does it mean I do not get to finish this Event cause it messed up, lame.

P.S. It seems while I was in the Forums Typing My complaint, the Event decided to Reset, so I got to go look for more Mushrooms, thanks.

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @Blue Denim (US1)

The mashrooms reset around 14:00 german time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file