Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion...more farmland!!

I have to say i have no space for a new building, it is allready full i dont know where to place anything .
You have to ad more farmland or soon it will be inposible to play like this  :/

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341

It will be impossible to have the laboratory on any of my farms, I do not have the room for it and will need more workers so will have to build a house.

I suggested in another thread that the new laboratory should be put on the site of the old cinema.  It would still require the 5 workers but at least we would only have to find room for a house.

It would be great though to have more land to build on, but it might not be possible as there are lots of buildings and items outside the farm which would have to be moved.

• CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    We're thinking about options to make this possible, will let you know when there are any definitive plans for this.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Thanks @CMLatten - I cant really afford to remove any more deco's from my farms.
  • Tnx  Lattern !
    This is really good news :)

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    CM Latten said:
    We're thinking about options to make this possible, will let you know when there are any definitive plans for this.
    Too good news to be true.... Sorry, had to say. It has been suggested for so long time, that it is hard to believe. But if it is true, please, not just gold. And with farm cash, let it be reasonable price.

And, if we really do have more farmland: Thank you :smiley: 
Sign In to comment.