Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Trolling

Huh i just read the new forum rules, but why is trolling illegal ? Trolling is just fun and should not be illegal :)

Comments

• Hi Whisky
       Trolling is considerd as illegal now because people gets offensive to each other,they started abusing each other on forum,some people were trying to steal players from other cooperatives into their cooperative.

So,i think that that's the reason of declaring it illegal and nothing else,xD
  • ThaTs RigHt....I agRee wiTh yOu usamA...!!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Trolling is only fun for the troll :trollface: not the ones being trolled :cry: 

I think its best to keep the community friendly. :)
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    Probably because it's very hard to define when trolling turns into outright stalking, harassment and abuse. People who actually find their own trolling funny are generally the type that goes too far and is only upset about consequences, not hurting others' feelings. You know, the kind that uses the "it's just a prank bro" excuse? ;o

Trolls need help, and an online forum for a family-friendly pixel farming game isn't the place that can best help them, especially when allowing them to do what they want brings with it a few moderation issues for the general public as well. =)
    For instance, in a different style of game that I play, trolling forums is allowed until someone is offended and reports the player, at which point the culprit is always banned without question. It's caused a situation where any post that someone disagrees with can be reported as "troll" and moderators will remove it or lock the thread and ban the poster, even if it was a normal civil discussion. I really don't want that nonsense here. ^-^
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    But can we be considered trolls for disagreeing with GGS and/or being negative towards bad updates? If update after update is terrible and u voice that opinion whats stopping them from banning u for "trolling"?

Player abuse, stalking, trolling etc is very common through private messaging and things rarely get done about it when reported. I see this as more of an excuse to remove negative opinions in forums about updates and GGS in general, maybe i'm trolling right now?? :D
  • But can we be considered trolls for disagreeing with GGS and/or being negative towards bad updates? If update after update is terrible and u voice that opinion whats stopping them from banning u for "trolling"?

Player abuse, stalking, trolling etc is very common through private messaging and things rarely get done about it when reported. I see this as more of an excuse to remove negative opinions in forums about updates and GGS in general, maybe i'm trolling right now?? :D
    I can't agree with you more! My last few post's just bannished! And it was about my players been blocked..Posts were totally ok, but for somewone - not...so they just shut them down...So ,if you have different opinion than me, you can shut my post down without any notice.... sad.... :(
  • But can we be considered trolls for disagreeing with GGS and/or being negative towards bad updates? 
    Feedback on updates is always welcome, even if its negative, provided that it is polite & constructive criticism. What you have described would not be considered to be Trolling. :)

I can't agree with you more! My last few post's just bannished! And it was about my players been blocked..Posts were totally ok, but for somewone - not...so they just shut them down...So ,if you have different opinion than me, you can shut my post down without any notice.... sad.... :(
    Please stick to the thread topic. Your threads were removed because they broke the forum rules & were nothing to do with Trolling. If you have questions about why your content was moderated, you can PM myself or CuddlyFoxes & ask.
  • Emma66 (GB1)Emma66 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 134
    some people were trying to steal players from other cooperatives into their cooperative.
    I agree that trolling should not be allowed, however I disagree with the idea that members of co-ops can be 'stolen'. Members are free to chose whatever co-op they like. Co-ops do not own their members, I speak as a member of a co-op that has both lost our members to other co-ops and gained members from other co-ops. 
  • some people were trying to steal players from other cooperatives into their cooperative.
    I agree that trolling should not be allowed, however I disagree with the idea that members of co-ops can be 'stolen'. Members are free to chose whatever co-op they like. Co-ops do not own their members, I speak as a member of a co-op that has both lost our members to other co-ops and gained members from other co-ops. 
    You are right by your point,but my point is that some people posts that our cooperative is the best and your coop leader and players are jsut like this or that,you can come to our coop and here you can get much better rewards and also you will not be forced to donate into coop account.

By this way,they steal other coop players and bring those players into their coop.
    It is also written in new Forum rules if you had read it carefully.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file