Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

I am done with GGS

What started out as a nice game has turned into a POS money grabbing one. Direction lost and crappy. People moan and post...GGS don't care. They don't listen.

Well, your players are your money. Without them you are nothing. Nothing at all.

So...most players have realized this and have finally woken up. No more money spent on Gold.

I'm gonna trash Good Game Studios. I have copied this and plan on pasting this EVERYWHERE. I'm gonna warn people about Big Farm and Good Game Studio's.

Tired of this nonsense.You turned a once good game into a POS through greed......

Screenshot saved by the way so this post can be deleted. Good luck

Comments

• Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    Watch out what you are writing.Before you know it you recive a warning or a Ban.

Giving your feedback is not always apriciated on this forum!!

I have noticed it this week,but your words are floating in the backside of my head already a few months

Take care and Goodbey

B Bartels
  • Takes a lot before something makes me fed up. I am not addicted to BF. I do not owe GGS anything. I am a customer that pays for their Gold when I buy...or can buy it. They treat players like trash.

I'm on a mission. They will not fool others if I can help it.

How can GGS stuff up a once nice, friendly game up so badly....I don't know.

Old saying "Money makes mongrels of Men"
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    There's another true saying: "Love of money is root of all evil."

• magnusjgdbro (IN1)magnusjgdbro (IN1) Posts: 24
    edited 02.04.2016

Unfortunately, we have to suffer because its our emotions which are being played with

From past few months, I feel like I being treated like a donkey :p because GGS using the Carrot & Stick method on us only.

They show us good hopes and promises (like the carrot) and its ended with nothing but more and more disappointment
    Weekly Events were the only things which were Original & Untouched, but after the update and introductions of new seeds.....even they are ruined now because they are going to reduce the timing or make it worse.

Completely banning the game wont be a feasible solution for me, but I am not gonna buy a single gold henceforth nor I am gonna waste my days playing for any stupid event.

Thank you to all the developers for making me realize that it is worth more happy and satisfying to spend time with friends and family rather than just sitting infront of a PC playing this stupid game coz "All that Glitters is Not Gold"

I would like to thank the moderators, especially, for the forum contests. I enjoyed them a lot, although never was lucky to win max of them. But they were fun and awesome.

Post edited by magnusjgdbro (IN1) on
  • Don't criticize GGS, if u don't want to buy gold? don't buy, don't feel like playing the game? don't play but do not criticize.

• Mira (US1)Mira (US1) Posts: 103

Don't criticize GGS, if u don't want to buy gold? don't buy, don't feel like playing the game? don't play but do not criticize.

LOL, as a paying customer who has bought gold in the past, yes, I will criticize.  People should be warned about how silly things have become.  It's called feedback.
  • jello (AU1)jello (AU1) Posts: 1,040
    Well said to both of you, still wondering where the flags have come from
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    @magnusjgdbro (IN1) That's very descriptive, very precise. Yes. Carrot and stick is exactly what GGS do to players. Always promise, never fulfill. :) Brief yet excellently clear picture of what is happening here. Well said (pictured) mate. :)

@Chandraprova (INT1) I'm happy to be living in a country where it is acceptable, even desirable to publicaly denounce all evil in society and freely express ones view of matters. Maybe try it sometimes. :)
  • patty1 (GB1)patty1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    People wanna buy gold, fine by me.  People wanna spend gold, enjoy it.  Pitting a level 80 against a level 200, not good.  Give us a fighting chance, GGS.
  • Don't criticize GGS, if u don't want to buy gold? don't buy, don't feel like playing the game? don't play but do not criticize.

PrOVa ...I AgREe WiTh YOu...We ShouLDn'T CriTisIZe GgS..!!
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    edited 04.04.2016
    Hey Teejay,

criticizing the game is absolutely fine, and one of the reasons for having a messageboard in the first place. We appreciate valid criticism and will hopefully learn from it. 

That said, "I'm gonna trash GGS" is not "criticism", and while I appreciate and will forward the general complaints about the feelings of BF seemingly asking for too much gold (sadly without any context like events, levels, specifics etc), I also will say that we will not allow calls to boycot the game or, as they are usually known, "Good-Bye" posts.
    If you think that the game changed too much, and it's not worth discussing it with thoughtful and constructive criticism, you can of course decide for yourself if you'd like to stay or not, and we would of course be sad to lose you as a player and member of the community. But we will not allow unreasonable flame threads.

Thank you,
    Timo
This discussion has been closed.