Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates March 22nd & 31st - The new Coop Challenge Discussion

Comments

• Mira (US1)Mira (US1) Posts: 103
    2 Questions -

How do you determine which league each co-op will be in? 
    Is it by how many rep points earned the previous challenge?  If so, what are those numbers?

It looks like the boosters have changed from 4 options to 2. 
    Are they the long or short boosters?
    1.  It's based on rankings from the previous CC.  There are no set numbers, as it's relative.

2.  They're sliding scale boosters, meaning you can select the % you want to pay for in both dollars and gold.  Once you set a %, you can't change it without letting the booster expire or forfeiting the remaining time if you want to reset it.
  • Explain relative.
  • olive76 (INT1)olive76 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    Hello, Latten

The reputation points for hard work rewards are a joke, right?
    The previous championship required winning 32m RP for the ENTIRE COOP. And now you expect a single member to have 100 m RP to win his/her reward??? It must be a joke, because otherwise you believe us to be fools.

So long
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 30.03.2016
    CM Latten said:

2) No, the new targets (for the last hard work rewards, not the tree etc) depend on leagues. 

Gold: 100 M rep
    Silver: 15 M rep
    Bronze: 6 M rep(edited)
    Rookie: 3 M rep

@Latten

that 100 million rep target for gold league is more than 3 times higher than it used to be.  I have never, not once, seen any coop in our server reach that amount.  

I do not recall the exact number of times we have been playing the coopcha Version 1, maybe close to 15 or 16 times. On average, only 4 or 5 coops reached the 32 million target in each event. Overall the highest number of reps ever reached was 70-80 million  on server UK1, that amount only seen once, many other times the top coop reached a total of 60 million rep 

Is there any change in this new version of  the event that facilitates reaching such high goal or is it all up to gold buying ?  

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 30.03.2016
    CM Latten said:
    2) No, the new targets depend on leagues. 

Thankyou Latten & OMG!! LOL *faints, comes round, reads it again & faints again*

PCA is correct, no coop ever got that on our server, but I do know some have on other servers hehe  So the winners of the ranking rewards prolly won`t also win the top HW rewards.... Will be interesting to see how this pans out hehe

@olive76 (INT1) I think you may have misunderstood something somewhere, it is still for the entire coop, not 100 million RP per person. :)

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 30.03.2016
    One thing that I am looking for is this:  As a coop leader, I always want information on performance.  So will I be able to see how all other coops perform in terms of number of points?  Also, will I be able to see the performance of all of my members?  These are important.
  • Kynio (PL1)Kynio (PL1) Posts: 274
    edited 30.03.2016
    In polish serwer (PL1) only 1-2 coops in challeng get 100+ mln PR. In all history of CC that was only 5 coops who  do it.
    (record in last chellenge is 264 mln PR) :P

PS: In here your CM answers the questions. On PL forum is deep silent.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    100 million is very huge they does want to give last ( good ) awards , this make a huge difference those 5 coop kynio said , 100 only for those 5 coop , everyone in gold league miss the all last awards
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    edited 30.03.2016
    We enhanced the top rewards for the gold league according to the feedback in the community.
    Each member of the top 2 cooperatives will get an animated 2x2 quality 8 decoration.
    Furthermore, the red cooperative tree will give from +100% to +300% raised drops - depending on the difficulty level you chose.
    And look forward to the hard work rewards: they contain gold mining licenses, decorations, goldflower seeds and a lot more awesome stuff!

This message will also pop up in the game tomorrow, when these changes take effect 
    What does, "Furthermore, the red cooperative tree will give from +100% to +300% raised drops - depending on the difficulty level you chose" mean?? I don't know what raised drops are??

Anyone know??

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • There is a lot of unclear things with this new coop championship, like for instance this sentence:
    "Each member will get 40% of the reputation points they earn from any mission during the coop championship."

Does this means that if i won like 50 000 RP in one mission i will get only 40% of that?
    And with that small percentage, how can our coop ever reach 100 million RP???

And what will be that special tree benefit? Is it just a decoration, red tree, or will there be more rewards?
    So 50th hard work reward will only come to those who get 100 million RP?

Don't get it, will someone please explain?

Thank you
  • Pingo4 (US1)Pingo4 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    What does, "Furthermore, the red cooperative tree will give from +100% to +300% raised drops - depending on the difficulty level you chose" mean?? I don't know what raised drops are??

Anyone know??
    I would imagine it means increased collectible drops when the tree is harvested.

As some have posted, we don't really know yet just how this is going to play out.  But one aspect of the change concerns me in particular:  "- Stable products will now grant generally less reputation points
    - Field products will now grant generally more reputation points" (from Latten's announcement).

So the people with 20 fertile fields will be happy I guess.  But those of us who like egg and dung missions because they allow us to do other things while playing, are going to have to settle for fewer RPs.  I don't have time to sit at the computer all day clicking on fields, so I may just choose to sit out this CC.  And probably all subsequent ones as well.  The relaxed farming game that I used to love is becoming more and more competitive, and I miss how it used to be.
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Thank you Pingo  :)

• Aww me wants floaty chickun!!! photo Spongebob_zpsba2a8721gif

If I don`t get one I shall be visiting winning farms wif my scissors!! mwahahaha

• edited 30.03.2016
    CM Latten said:
    what happens if some members dont vote for the cc difficulty ?
    As long as one player votes, the vote counts as being made :) 

Me has 2 questions....

1) Who pays for "personal" boosters? - Is it the players or the coop?

2) Is the target still 32 million? - How can we vote for how much RP we think we can get if we don`t know how much we need to get for the top prize?
    1) You pay for your own, personal boosters with your own, personal dollars or gold. The coop pays only for the coop boosters, but the whole coop benefits from it. Mia explained it well :)

2) No, the new targets (for the last hard work rewards, not the tree etc) depend on leagues. 

no offence but are you for real 100 million rp for  final reward in gold league your insane, this is just a challenge based on how long you can keep the boosters running and how deep your pockets are, this gold league is not a reflection on how we did in the last one as we only needed 32 million which also isn't possible for a co-op with 20 players without running boosters all the time, I was happy when I found out about the changes but 100 MILLION RP is just crazy and aimed at making us buy gold to run boosters, and  I add  VERY VERY  expensive boosters, also how come  theres an 85 million rp difference  between silver and gold, all your going to do is make co-op want to be relegated to the silver from the gold league.  we all know which co-ops will get the 2 top prizes of  hmmmmm  a 2x2 décor but they can have it  a décor again, this  gold league sucks big style  100 MILLION RP  dream on
    There is a lot of unclear things with this new coop championship, like for instance this sentence:
    "Each member will get 40% of the reputation points they earn from any mission during the coop championship."

Does this means that if i won like 50 000 RP in one mission i will get only 40% of that?
    And with that small percentage, how can our coop ever reach 100 million RP???

And what will be that special tree benefit? Is it just a decoration, red tree, or will there be more rewards?
    So 50th hard work reward will only come to those who get 100 million RP?

Don't get it, will someone please explain?

Thank you

oh  that is an easy question to answer, GGS want to go out of business with a bang they want to make a challenge where  everyone HAS to by EXPENSIVE  boosters this is a gold rush challenge and don't get me going on the  well you can buy boosters for dollars  have you worked out how much these boosters actually cost to run for 12 hours compared to how much they used to cost its insane, congrats GGS you really messed up this time, its not a co-op challenge at all its a booster competition most money wins hands down boosters boosters boosters  this sucks , I was quite excited well a little excited  but now I'm just  very unhappy with this whole stupid gold grabbing game

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • berylk (HIS1)berylk (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 8
    what about the "final prizes"? will there still be the golden cup and the apple plantation??
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Aww me wants floaty chickun!!! photo Spongebob_zpsba2a8721gif

If I don`t get one I shall be visiting winning farms wif my scissors!! mwahahaha

Not if I beat you to it @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  My coop in bronze so will see how good/bad prizes are Will not spend anything on RP points Am old fashioned Reputation earned not bought but TBH hate mission part of game so won't fo many,maybe just 1 a day .
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    EN Forum has the 2nd bulletin.  Here's the link:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/122082/update-march-31-coop-championchip-p
    t-ii#latest

Also a clarification of the Gold level prize and the New Co-op tree.
  • @mary - I read it as increased drop rate for collectables (my interpretation, who knows what GGS' their is :)).
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thank you so much shazamd (US1) 
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I am also confused about the Co-op tree.  I get that the top prize for Gold is a tree that boosts drop rates.  But there are 2 trees showing in the Deco Tower.  The large blue one with 60 pts and the smaller red one with 55 pts.  Are these part of the HW awards, replacing the trophy?
  • edited 30.03.2016
    may I propose something here, that no one uses any gold at all during this new challenge, as I wont be using a single gold coin on this challenge, also I wont be buying gold from GGS now or in the near future, I think the way to go its to try to get demoted to the silver league, we a re a co-op of 22 hard working players and 100 million rp is so far out of our reach its just silly, if the total rp was the same as last time at 32 million then I feel we would have bought some boosters as we could realistically have had a chance of reaching it as we did last time but I think 34 million rp would be our maximum reachable target without being glues to this game all the time, I think GGS forget we all have lives besides playing this game and I expect I wont be playing this game for much longer

ps I could run the dollar  booster at 100% for 12 hours  4 times before my farm goes broke and my game ends cos I cant makes any crops, I would rather delete the farm and find something else to play
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    edited 30.03.2016
    Too little info and facts for this new format.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I am also confused about the Co-op tree.  I get that the top prize for Gold is a tree that boosts drop rates.  But there are 2 trees showing in the Deco Tower.  The large blue one with 60 pts and the smaller red one with 55 pts.  Are these part of the HW awards, replacing the trophy?
    @shazamd (US1) 
    In the bronze league one of the prizes is the red tree deco with 55 happiness. The coop tree does no change like in the gold league. I'm guessing than the blue tree is one of the prizes for the silver league. 
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 30.03.2016
    are the 50 rewards same for different league ?
    i think ggs should gave rp booster by dollars that we have in our farm , they ll set a amount for that
  • The trees in the tower are Teamwork trees, don't have the coop tree park bench, and are colored differently when you click on them than the pictures of the coop trees we are seeing.  My guess is they are 2 different things, teamwork trees are decorations like the old trophy deco and the coop tree replaces the one we have now and gives a higher # of collections etc when it is ready to harvest. 
  • edited 30.03.2016
    one other question has come to mind, exactly how many of the hard  work prizes  are over the old 32 million rp  needed to get the old co-op prizes, as 32 million rp was an almost acceptable target for co-ops to reach using the old CHEAPER gold booster, how many prizes would be obtainable by getting the old 32 million rp 10, 20, 30 this would let us all know if this challenge is even worth taking part in in the gold league, for once I wish our co-op was in a lower league, at least the players in the silver league and below will have an enjoyable co-op challenge unlike the gold league players who have been severely penalized

also how many rp would a gold league co-op need to reach to get the new co-op tree and does it go on a sliding scale the more rp you get the more collectables it  will give you ,
    Post edited by andyhudson1965 (GB1) on
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    Yes the gap between Gold and Sliver is so stupid 
    No brains whatsoever 
    What are they thinking ?

• edited 30.03.2016
    Yes the gap between Gold and Sliver is so stupid 
    No brains whatsoever 
    What are they thinking ?

wonder how much money we can make from these suckers?

one thing GGS haven't thought about, this was to make co-ops try to advance up to the gold league, any  co-op leader taking part in this challenge will only aim to reach and stay in the silver league and most  co-ops in the gold league will now try to  be relegated into the silver league, completely the opposite of what their aim was, I'm at a total loss as to see what GGS was thinking when they set the target at 100 million rp it makes no sense at all to me.

now we have 38 hours to go before the event starts which I was sooooo looking forward to and now have zero interest in taking part in what a total downer

latten you do a great job and your always prepared to  give us answers and I know you have no control over any of this but I believe its now time for someone who made this decision on the 100 million rp points to come on here and justify why this was done and why they are hell bent on killing the co-op challenge off for high ranked co-ops and destroying this game with all the gold buying ideas we see on our screen on a relentless daily basis, I do speak my mind but  I think very hard before I post on here as I love this game but love can be  a very fickle thing as I'm now finding out.

for some reason GGS seem to think that high level co-ops are full of gold buying  rich players who use gold non stop, this is totally unjustified, I am part of a GREAT co-op with a community atmosphere second to none we are friends who work hard together for our co-op last challenge we  showed what a group of only 20 players could achieve we came 3rd in the end, now we are 22 players strong all have a love for this game and the enjoyment we get from playing it, some use gold and some don't we are free to choose how we all play, but this challenge is based on boosters something that we asked so many times to cut out of the challenge yet GGS has gone in the total opposite direction and  made it a million times worse and a hell of a lot more expensive, the old 250% gold booster was 15,000 gold for 12 hours now its way more , I'm my humble opinion games are supposed to  get better with upgrades not worse,

Editing post to add comments instead of mods merging my posts saving them work :)  see how nice  I am really
    Post edited by andyhudson1965 (GB1) on
  • lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 529
    if this is not for the Red Tree, who gets the Red Tree?
     Hi everyone

Yes please who wins the red tree and the extra horseshoes in gold league ? 
    The first, the 2 firsts, more ? 
Sign In to comment.