Home General Discussions & Questions

Days worth of eggs missing

Has anyone else lost a days worth of eggs and now facing not having the bunny bungalow? I have emailed support and as usual got me nowhere bcuz I never get any help from support bcuz I never get an answer back which I dont understand the whole purpose of calling it support if nobody replies  :(

Help Save   The Dolphins!

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,763
    They may do a reset of eggs on the last day like they did last time they ran this event.
     As for support if you get a confirmation email from them then your report went through. Use only that email for all replies to that report. Get some information together about your problem and or trouble with the game. Date time what happened when and how with as many details as you can. Sending multiples is not going to work.
     Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Yeah, I got a confirmation email as i have with past issues but never heard anything back from them :( I gave them dates and even sent a screenshot and very detailed info of the issue but have not heard anything and used the ticket number to get an update but still nothing.

Check the last day for a reset on the eggs. Try to log in early of the last day & find your eggs, then log out clear your browser history and log back in and see if your last batch of eggs are ready to find. That is how it worked the last time they ran this event. I doubt support can or will do any thing for you over an event that runs yearly.
  • this is what mine is showing as of right now :/ so will it even make a difference by doing the steps u mentioned?

Yes it will if you hover your mouse pointer over where is says how many days left you will see the total hours left giving you time to find your last batch of eggs ;)
  • ok thank you :)

• inboxed you :)

Got it Thanks ;)
Sign In to comment.