Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Easter Event - Candy and Egg Hunt

@CM Popeye 

On 3/18/16 at about 3pm PST, 6PM EST the Easter Event came out on US1!  Usually the eggs or what ever is being hunted don't come out until 9PM PST-12 mn EST on the US Server.  Well, they were there for day 1 right from the start!  So I and SOME of my Co-op members found their eggs, others have not yet come online again yet.  It's 3/19/16 4am PST, 7am EST here now (GGS is 9 hours ahead of us-PST) and the EGGS FOR DAY 2 ARE OUT ALREADY!!!  We have not had anywhere close to 24 hours for day 1 to find the eggs yet!!!  This needs to be fixed fast!!!  Too many players have not even see the event yet!!!  Remember it started at 3 PM PST, 6PM EST--many players play in the morning!!  This is totally unfair!!! Players MUST FIND ALL THE EGGS EACH DAY TO WIN THE EVENT!!!  GGS DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM 24 HOURS TO SEE THAT THE EVENT WAS THERE!!!  GGS NEEDS TO FIX THIS FAST!!!! CREDIT ALL PLAYERS FOR ALL THE EGGS FOR DAY 1 FAST!!!  SO VERY UNFAIR TO THE PLAYERS!!! THE HUNTS ARE ALWAYS SHORT HOURS THE LAST DAY!!  WHY CAN'T YOU GET THIS EVENT RIGHT!!  EASTER SHOULD BE A HAPPY TIME!!!

I tried to tell support, but once again the support screens are NOT working!!  I try, then the form does not come up, just says to send it!!  Ridiculous!

Comments

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    I too had only a short time to find my eggs. I stayed up later than usual into the night and only found 9 . By the time I went to use my free hint, the game had changed to day 2 already. There was no chance from the start. NEVER HAVE THESE TYPE OF EVENTS STARTED  IN THE EVENING. THIS IS SO UNFAIR TO MANY PLAYERS. We were notified in our coop that the event started at 6 pm CDST and at 11pm CDST it was day 2 already. The least GGS should do is credit  all players with 10 eggs for day 1. WE GOT NOWHERE NEAR 24HRS. 
  • Co-Op members are experiencing the same thing --- there are 223 hrs left  and it says Day 2 while on my International farm it has 223 hrs left and says Day 1.....needless to say there are many unhappy gamers right now. I feel badly for those players who never had chance the first time around to get decos  ( wasn't there a problem then too?) and for the new players who have never participated in an Egg hunt before. Please GGS get your act together and have these things sorted out BEFORE you initiate these events.
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Aw! You are looking for fairness....
    Find a new game!
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I logged out around 6 pm last night.  The event had not started yet.  I logged in at 5 am this morning and it says day two.    ???
       Some of the coop members managed to get the 10 eggs for day one last night.  This needs to be fixed and I hope they don't do it with a roll back.
  • Rumor has it that the us server will get a day 11, where you can collect up to 10 eggs that you missed earlier.
  • I hope this rumor is true. We should get an extra day as many players did not know the event had started until day 2. It will definitely be unfair if corrections are not made in some fashion.
  • @CM Popeye 

On 3/18/16 at about 3pm PST, 6PM EST the Easter Event came out on US1!  Usually the eggs or what ever is being hunted don't come out until 9PM PST-12 mn EST on the US Server.  Well, they were there for day 1 right from the start!  So I and SOME of my Co-op members found their eggs, others have not yet come online again yet.  It's 3/19/16 4am PST, 7am EST here now (GGS is 9 hours ahead of us-PST) and the EGGS FOR DAY 2 ARE OUT ALREADY!!!  We have not had anywhere close to 24 hours for day 1 to find the eggs yet!!!  This needs to be fixed fast!!!  Too many players have not even see the event yet!!!  Remember it started at 3 PM PST, 6PM EST--many players play in the morning!!  This is totally unfair!!! Players MUST FIND ALL THE EGGS EACH DAY TO WIN THE EVENT!!!  GGS DIDN'T EVEN GIVE THEM 24 HOURS TO SEE THAT THE EVENT WAS THERE!!!  GGS NEEDS TO FIX THIS FAST!!!! CREDIT ALL PLAYERS FOR ALL THE EGGS FOR DAY 1 FAST!!!  SO VERY UNFAIR TO THE PLAYERS!!! THE HUNTS ARE ALWAYS SHORT HOURS THE LAST DAY!!  WHY CAN'T YOU GET THIS EVENT RIGHT!!  EASTER SHOULD BE A HAPPY TIME!!!

I tried to tell support, but once again the support screens are NOT working!!  I try, then the form does not come up, just says to send it!!  Ridiculous!
    I hope everyone lets them know how outraged we are. This is supposed to be fun NOT frustrating. I love the times we seek for little things on our farm but NOT when we don't even get a chance. So upsetting and I frequently buy gold so I'm very invested in this game .... grrrrrrr! >.<
  • Rumor has it that the us server will get a day 11, where you can collect up to 10 eggs that you missed earlier.
    Rumor? When will we know?
  • Aw! You are looking for fairness....
    Find a new game!
    Not appropriate response :(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I agree with Craftycritters (US1)  not to allow us the full 24 hours from the time the event starts before a change over of days is not right. I can see less time on the last day to get set up for the next event or some thing like that. But not at the beginning of the event.
  • ....and where is our moderator????  hmmmm.  No announcement, no response....
  • US farm says it is day 3 while International farm is saying it is day 2-- how screwy is that--- and hours remaining are the same!!!   Not even trying for the "final" rewards  on either farm--who needs more of the same anyway.
  • Aw! You are looking for fairness....
    Find a new game!
    Yes I think we as players are looking for fairness and NO I have no desire to" find new game "as I like playing this one!  GGS should just get it right that's all.
  • ....and where is our moderator????  hmmmm.  No announcement, no response....
    Today is Sunday. Community managers are employees of GGS and generally don't work on weekends.
  • This whole snafu may or may not be a mistake.  I am sure at the end of the event there will be an option to buy the prize.  I see many bonehead mistakes in this game and most of them can be corrected by spending gold to get what you want.  By the way, GG does not stand for "Good Game", it stands for "Greedy Group".
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    As far as I am concerned I could care less bout the event, got the flag last year, sam e decos as far as i can see and those decos will probably never be used or they will be dismantled, I have better things to do with my time such as typing this entry
  • **** @CM Popeye 

Here is my initial post-from the 1st post in this discussion.

*****************************************************************************

The Easter Event started at 3PM on 3/18/16 and has been going speedy wacko nuts ever since!  (see the 1st post for my initial info)

The picture below was taken on 3/21/16 at 3:01am PST!  The new eggs for day 4 came out on 3/20/16 at 9PM PST!!   This really has to be fixed!  We should have started with 10 full 24 hours days to collect our eggs.  Since the eggs were there at 3PM PM PST, that should have been until 3PM PST on 3/19/16 to find out eggs our!!!  We should have started the event with ~9 days left (less than 10 days, but more than 9 days for day 1).   
    We started the event on 3/18/16 3PM PST.   We got the eggs for day 4 at 9PM  PST on 3/20/16!  The timer on 3/21/16 at 3:01AM says ~7 days left (less than 8 days, but more than 7 days left).   This is crazy!!!  Everytime I check on the eggs new ones are there and it has not been 24 hours since I finished the prior eggs!! (Sorry, I do not have all of the exact times).  My Co-op members have not been able to complete finding the eggs for Day one, because the time for day 1 was so very short that (remember that 3PM PST is 6PM EST!!  Some players play in the morning.  When they came on the next day, it was already asking for day 2 eggs!!!

***** This event -  ALL THE HUNTS - has been flawed ever since it came out!!  No one has ever fixed it, though we have told GGS what the problem is many times--with every hunt!!   In the past, the event would start about 3PM PST, but the eggs would not be out yet.  That was OK, because the eggs came out at 9PM PST and every day after that they came out at 9PM PST.  So we got use to that.  The last day would ALWAYS END EARLY-  I BELIEVE AT 3PM INSTEAD OF GOING FOR THE FULL 24 HOURS TO 9pm PST ON THE LAST DAY!!  So we could always warn our co-op players to get the last days eggs ASAP because the hours would be short!!!  

This time I initially thought they had finally fixed the event so players would have a full 24 hours each day to find all the eggs!  But messing up the time on the first day is so unfair to players!!  They never even had a chance to complete all the days and win the prizes.  Yes, I got them all, but then I play a crazy amount of hours each day and even I have had problems with it this time!!  I never know when the new eggs are here, but every time I check, new ones are out and I just finished the prior ones!!!  Many players I expect just gave up when they had no chance to do day 1 and day 2 was already here!!  GGS needs to either restart the event or just give every player the rewards!!  It's the only fair thing to to!!!  AND FIX THE EVENT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!  

• **** @CM Popeye 

Here is my initial post-from the 1st post in this discussion.

*****************************************************************************

The Easter Event started at 3PM on 3/18/16 and has been going speedy wacko nuts ever since!  (see the 1st post for my initial info)

The picture below was taken on 3/21/16 at 3:01am PST!  The new eggs for day 4 came out on 3/20/16 at 9PM PST!!   This really has to be fixed!  We should have started with 10 full 24 hours days to collect our eggs.  Since the eggs were there at 3PM PM PST, that should have been until 3PM PST on 3/19/16 to find out eggs our!!!  We should have started the event with ~9 days left (less than 10 days, but more than 9 days for day 1).   
    We started the event on 3/18/16 3PM PST.   We got the eggs for day 4 at 9PM  PST on 3/20/16!  The timer on 3/21/16 at 3:01AM says ~7 days left (less than 8 days, but more than 7 days left).   This is crazy!!!  Everytime I check on the eggs new ones are there and it has not been 24 hours since I finished the prior eggs!! (Sorry, I do not have all of the exact times).  My Co-op members have not been able to complete finding the eggs for Day one, because the time for day 1 was so very short that (remember that 3PM PST is 6PM EST!!  Some players play in the morning.  When they came on the next day, it was already asking for day 2 eggs!!!

***** This event -  ALL THE HUNTS - has been flawed ever since it came out!!  No one has ever fixed it, though we have told GGS what the problem is many times--with every hunt!!   In the past, the event would start about 3PM PST, but the eggs would not be out yet.  That was OK, because the eggs came out at 9PM PST and every day after that they came out at 9PM PST.  So we got use to that.  The last day would ALWAYS END EARLY-  I BELIEVE AT 3PM INSTEAD OF GOING FOR THE FULL 24 HOURS TO 9pm PST ON THE LAST DAY!!  So we could always warn our co-op players to get the last days eggs ASAP because the hours would be short!!!  

This time I initially thought they had finally fixed the event so players would have a full 24 hours each day to find all the eggs!  But messing up the time on the first day is so unfair to players!!  They never even had a chance to complete all the days and win the prizes.  Yes, I got them all, but then I play a crazy amount of hours each day and even I have had problems with it this time!!  I never know when the new eggs are here, but every time I check, new ones are out and I just finished the prior ones!!!  Many players I expect just gave up when they had no chance to do day 1 and day 2 was already here!!  GGS needs to either restart the event or just give every player the rewards!!  It's the only fair thing to to!!!  AND FIX THE EVENT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!  

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Started on the US 1 server at 3 pm Pacific Time 
    Seems to be another short first day for the event
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I wanted to thank the designers for the adorable Easter chick balloon!

I never waste my time searching for these hidden goodies events, but I gotta make an exception for this deco. It's the cutest thing ever and we just gotta find 315 eggs!

Thank you
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I was going to skip it this time, too, but the deco won me over. The bad news, though, is that the brown eggs and the camo green ones (they change color when you click on them) are pretty hard to find buried in the foliage. But I shall persist! :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I know what you mean, I had one hiding in a tree and took me forever to find it.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    I know what you mean, I had one hiding in a tree and took me forever to find it.
    Same here.  I used the show me and still had to stare and stare and stare until I finally saw that slight difference of color inside the tree.
    edited 14.04.2019

Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I see that they are making the Eggs hidden again so I can not find them, cause they seem to not be there, I can only hope to finish this cause I never get the other décor for farming fields and such, only time will tell I guess.
    I see that they are making the Eggs hidden again so I can not find them, cause they seem to not be there, I can only hope to finish this cause I never get the other décor for farming fields and such, only time will tell I guess.
    I know, right?  Those buried brown and green ones are killing me.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I seem to be finding less than usual.  Not sure what has changed.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 16.04.2019
    I know, right?  Those buried brown and green ones are killing me.
    Thank goodness I have My Huge Magnifying glass , that is how I was able to find the ones I was missing, cause the HTML version does not let Me get close enough to be able to see them when they hide the eggs so they barely show up, I have to keep straining My eyes to find those which I am not happy bout, but what can ya do aye, :(., when it comes to the hunts, the flash was so much better, cause at least it would let you get closer to be able to see at least.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Use the zoom on your browser.  Usually 125% was all I needed to find those sneaky ones.  Now, even that doesn't help. They also don't always all load right away, so you have to come back to it when they finally load... that hasn't helped lately either.  It just seems odd to me.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 16.04.2019
    CrazyBigFarm has maps with all the spawn locations, makes it REALLY easy to compare with the same spots on your farm and find all the eggs.

I've got so many of the spots memorized now (from the maps) that I don't even need 'em anymore and usually find all the eggs within 5 minutes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file