Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest - Who is on the farm?

Are you all ready to try for some more Gold?

The BF characters have been slacking off a bit lately, having fun doing contests for you,
so we have sent them back to the farm to get some work done. But it looks like they did not all arrive there!  :o

How many of them can you find on the farm?

Click here to see larger image
[Zoom = CTRL+ and CTRL-]

We have 5 prizes to giveaway for those that find the most characters
1x 1500 Gold
2x 1000 Gold
2x 500 Gold

If more than 5 people find all available characters, we will have a draw from all the correct entries for 
5x1000 gold

Your entry should be in the format of the characters name & the grid reference for their location
For example: F4 - Miss.Tentacle  - No, she is not on the farm  :p
(Regular workers do not count)

You have until Monday morning CET to
send your entry in a PM (Private Message) to me, WascallyWabbit
Please DO NOT post your entry on the forum.

If you need some help with the names you can find a list of them here

As always have fun & good luck!!

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Thanks Wabbit, this is fun...tricky, but fun. Like it a lot :smiley: 
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Thanks Wabbit, this is fun...tricky, but fun. Like it a lot :smiley: 
    Agreed ! Dara, but I love it, something to tax the brain a little ! Smiley
    @WascallyWabbit

I had some problems sending a message to you. I clicked your name as usual when you want to send a message to someone. I had your profile, but there wasn't that message part at all. So i tried in many ways and finally managed to send that message. At least i hope i did it.....
    I was just thinking taht if there is someone else who wants to take apart in this contest, but connot send a message. If there is anything to do about it.
  • @Dara (SKN1)  Thankyou for letting us know Dara, the same thing happened to someone in the last contest, we have not yet found what is causing it to happen.

If anyone has a similar problem, if you go to your inbox, click "New Message" & start to type my name until the selector comes up, it should work that way. I will send a confirmation to all entries I receive. :)
  • That farm has three mills and five barns? I'm envious.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 22.02.2016
    This contest is now closed for entries - Great work hunting down our characters everyone!

I see some of them were very good at hiding, but not good enough for 31 of you, who managed to find them all :)

Those entries have been randomly numbered from 1 - 31 & I now need 5 posts picking one number each to get our lucky winners!

EDIT: Great news! Timo is so impressed at the number of winning entries, he has doubled the prizes!! .... So I now need 10 winning numbers from you :)
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Hmmmm, number  7...................
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
  • Norge (GB1)Norge (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 19.04.2016

Okay, here we go!!

First the correct answers, there were 12 characters (13 if you count each of the twins) here is where they are located....

B1 - Frida
    C1 - Rose
    E1 - Benny
    A2 - Steve
    B2 - Matilda
    E2 - Rita
    A3 - Omar
    C3 - Eva
    D3 - Lilly
    E3 - Vicky (head in E2)
    B4 - Monty
    F4 - Jack & Jim (Twins)

Despite several reported sightings of George in A4, we were unable to find him there, so we're not sure exactly what you were seeing, possibly he was mistaken for a sack of chickenfeed, which is understandable lol 

Congrats to the 10 lucky winners (listed in the order they were picked) each winning 1000 Gold!!

aryaan jana (IN1)
    severovnestor (INT1)
    TinaM1 (US1)
    Norge (GB1)
    Prince Manish 3 (IN1)
    Dizmif (IN1)
    sayan9 (IN1)
    copperbeech (GB1)
    Blue Jasmine10 (INT1)
    ss420 (IN1)

Thankyou all for taking part & hope you had fun, all prizes should be credited in the next few hours :)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • I think i am the only one who mistaken George Farmer, lol
    Anybody else?

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Congrats to all the winners!!!
    weeee ty 
    now im rich :)
    and beautiful :)
    lets go... all drinks on me :)

p.s. i think Ziggy picked me :dizzy: 
    ty master Ziggy Stardust :)

Special thanks to Run Wiv Hammers :D
    she told me about this game :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Congratulations to all winners!   
  • :)<3 Thank you!
  • Thank you!
    and ty Norge for picking my number  :):)
    No problem, always for you :wink: 
    hehe im born on 9 and 9 is my fav nomber , i bet urs too.... from now on :smiley: 
    have fun :)
  • Thank you soooo much it was fun  and many congrats to all the winners.

Happy farming

This discussion has been closed.