Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Hmmmmm - need to translate .... Can somebody plse help and reveal to me what is meant with "pick-up events" ??

Thx!  :)
  • Haha that sounds like fun!!
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Sounds like it will be fun but I wont be able to take part :(  Sons birthday on the 9th so will be visiting him, daughters birthday on the 10th so will be out partying (YEAH !!!) and daughter-in-laws birthday on the 11th so party time again :) 
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165

Ooooh three events active, fourth one on the way? Now, now, don't be shy... you should just hit us with a coop championship as well.

Oh wait! Piggles could catch one of his colds again too! 

Eva might lose the bees! 

:o 

Ooooh three events active, fourth one on the way? Now, now, don't be shy... you should just hit us with a coop championship as well.

Eva might lose the bees! 

Don't forget the hardworker event - George's silo might be breaking down again !
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

"The Snowman event from our winter event runs will return! Have fun"

Yay! I missed getting the snow family by one point due to internet issues on the last day. Hopefully this time I can get my snowbaby! :D

"We will start all the pick-up events we can find"

My parking lot is full atm. Oh my, where will everyone park?

Note to self: Keep horses in the stable in case Vicky drives through.

• CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Hmmmmm - need to translate .... Can somebody plse help and reveal to me what is meant with "pick-up events" ??

Basically everything where your aim is to, well, pick up stuff :) Think Bees, Asia, things like this.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Any chance you will fix the bug where things still keep dropping after having finished collecting them (Roses and chocs after reaching balloon dec, bees after collecting all), otherwise the coming days will truly be a madness :dizzy: 
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Do you plan to extend market place to 10 spots? :)
    edited 08.02.2016
    CM Latten said:

Basically everything where your aim is to, well, pick up stuff :) Think Bees, Asia, things like this.
    Hmmmmm, Asia (or any other themed) event in 3 days? Hard to imagine ..... Thanks anyway, Latten.
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Haha that sounds like fun!!
    cool! wat u laughing at anyway.
  • CM Latten said:

I see utter chaos coming. So, are the weekly events going to be adjusted? How else are we going to complete them? What's the use of doing them? I'm curious to see where this madness leads us. I guess we'll see tomorrow :smiley: 
    Madness leads you to loony bin :) (Mental institution, if sb needs translation.) :)
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Wow! That was impressive!

My bees are gone! arrived with the start of day, and the clocks on my fields all froze.

Had to kill my browser and restart the game lol.

At least 3 others in my cooperative had the same problem :smile: 
  • Ooooh three events active, fourth one on the way? Now, now, don't be shy... you should just hit us with a coop championship as well.

Eva might lose the bees! 

You understand them too well. What else can come as well?
  • Looks like they are desperate to keep people playing. These many events actually result in less playing for me though. 
    I like it. More rewards for the same play. :)
    Looks like they are desperate to keep people playing. These many events actually result in less playing for me though. 
    Luckily we can choose - I do choose my events since 1,5 years now. Sometimes I just skip one or two if I don't have the time - there is more to life than an on line game!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004

Eva might lose the bees! 

Don't forget the hardworker event - George's silo might be breaking down again !
    Beware of what you wish for !!!    :¬D
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Next up - COOPCHA!   :D
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    HW Who wished for that Going to kill genie or fairy is GGS a bit short on cash lol Ignoring HW if CC comes tonight ignore that to Normal farming for me B)
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165

lol... not even I anticipated this kind of madness. Thank goodness the parking lot is full.

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590

lol... not even I anticipated this kind of madness. Thank goodness the parking lot is full.

Frieda goes tonight. So will be room for CC tent :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Looks like they are desperate to keep people playing. These many events actually result in less playing for me though. 
    I thought the same thing: it sure seems like desparation to me too. Asian event, Candy Farm, Valentines, Chinese New Year, Bees, Hardworker, and Snowman all at once. This kinda thing makes me want to play even less.
  • I am expecting collecting for the piggies next...to add more to the drops...sigh...
    I actually play a bit more then usual. I might be wrong but I think this time GGS really wanted us to have fun. And a bit of occasional madness is cool. Nothing harmfull about that. It doesn't seem probable that they would do this in hope of increasing their income. So ........... I'm just having fun, in compliance what I believe the BF team wish was. :)
    HW Who wished for that Going to kill genie or fairy is GGS a bit short on cash lol Ignoring HW if CC comes tonight ignore that to Normal farming for me B)

Sorry Lesley and Uncle John, I did happen to mention that it could be the next event.  Dare I mention the Co-op Challenge ;)
  • All events run by GGS are for only 1 purpose: to create madness and fun while playing. For me its going great, because i have to hard work only once for 4 different events. The drop rates are also very good for all the events.

Only I wish if the Fireworks Booster comes bit more regularly then present rate then it will add even greater fun.

Thanks for Madness Week GGS
  • gwen62 (INT1)gwen62 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    I like it. More rewards for the same play. :)

exactly
  • I Like the fireworks, had just enough time to attach George to a rocket. He seemed happy, he was waving at me lots as he whooshed up into the sky.
Sign In to comment.