Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farm pictures of point perspective drawing

wild_cat_keep (US1)wild_cat_keep (US1) Posts: 1,162
edited 04.03.2016 in The Chicken Coop
You can post your farm pictures on this topic. The pictures have to have point perspective.  Any picture from either in farm game or in real life farm land. This topic is not a race! Have fun drawing!!!

Here is choices what point perspective you can use.
3 point perspective
2 point perspective
1 point perspective
30 and 60 angles point perspective
I will accept poor artist point perspective drawing.
Poor artist point perspective means people couldn't draw well but must have point perspective view.  (PS. I may can tell different between poor artist and sloppy picture...)
If a picture is sloppy then I do not accept sloppy picture.

Do not forget use the rule!  Hint: Draw something easy - do not look for a picture is hard to draw.

Do not forget to put your 'user name' on the paper ([user name] @ GGS BFG). (Do not write your real name - keep yourself safe from online). You do not have to put name on the paper, but to put name on the paper is better because, when the files mix up or someone cheats or steals...

If you wants to draw a logo you can, but you do not have to. I did not trace the logo - I use hand draw and look on the screen. Keep it simple drawing... The logo did not have to be perfect drawing (Like the logo I drew.)

(I think) - Double posts accept.

Here is my picture from flower shop in the farm game on 2 point perspective.

Post edited by wild_cat_keep (US1) on
This discussion has been closed.