Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion : Major upgrades, countries and castles !

I feel that after achieving higher levels there is not enough chalenge left in the game...

To fix it i think the game could do with som real major upgrades like countries and castles.
I can spell out a bunch of ideas but the 2 words i thhink are enough for anyone to come up with a lot of stuff :)

For example, new players would start out in nomansland... Coops could work towards becoming rich and powerful and buy land to start their own 'country'. Within that country there could be some villages like we have now, and maybe even a castle.
The leaders might have an option to raise taxes for the cooperation (not for themselves ofc)... with which more lands could be aquired. On these lands there could be coop fields which could be implemented in many different ways. One way might also be to rent lands(with extra fields) to other coops for additional income maybe... well the possibilities are endless.
Eitherway i believe there should be something more to the game than what we have now for higher level players and coops.

To start off, you can add a new button between the current farm buttons which navigates to a new page with an area larger then a normal farm area. This area would be accessible to all the coop members to build their village/town together. In the town we can have maybe the marketplace which is now for each player individually, and we can add a butcher, grow some additional crops maybe organges, olives, we can have a bank for people to donate dollars or coins, a cheese shop, and maybe some other shops where players can sell some crops...

Like the village/town button you could add a page for building exactly the same fields as on the individual farms but just like the page for the town they would be accessible to all coop members either to build or to sow...
This would open up new options for coop missions as well...

Comon BigFarm get your *ss to work haha :pensive: 
And make it really !!!BIG!!! farm ! :)

Post edited by Whisky (NL1) on

Comments

• Like the village/town button you could add a page for building exactly the same fields as on the individual farms but just like the page for the town they would be accessible to all coop members either to build or to sow...
    This would open up new options for coop missions as well...

I like this bit a lot
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 09.02.2016
    Me too. A shared farm.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file