Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 3rd - Too late for New Year's Eve? - Discussion

Comments

• Congrats, Gizmo22!

I am in a similar situation - over 100% on all animals except dog & pig 5 days ago. Brought dog to 100% 4 days ago, and unlocked the bonus almost 2 days ago when I finished pig. Bonus happiness has been a 30 for the past 5 days. I am pretty sure now that 30 is the max. 

Thanks for the deco and all the daily prizes! It is great to see frequent fireworks now. They are a big help to all.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have completed all including dog and Pig.  Bonus has been unlocked.  What percent of each sign do you need to increase the bonus from 30?  200%
    100% plus
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    I've been wondering if BF uses fireworks as a balancing tool. :) Was hourly fireworks weekend hard planned like that, or is it a back-up solution to improve the odds after too many were failing the event? :) Anyways, thanks to that 10 zodiacs are done now, but dog an pig nowhere near the completion still. :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    A T T E N T I O N !!!

On TWITTER this morning 07.47 CET
    :

As from now on we will have fire works every single hour!!! During the rest of the weekend!!

Thanks a lot for this, because i dont use twitter (as you know :D) Passed on the info to my coop, much appreciated!! 
    Glad to be of help. I don't use twitter either - but now and then I stumble over this kind of information in the German forum ... and when I do, why not copy it to this forum, right?  :)
    Of course all forums should get the same information and at the same time ... but ... well ...  :p
  • scrub57 (AU1)scrub57 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    i see for the last week ive been playing chinese new year for the flags, my deco is 5 by 5 , 130 happiness and 30 bonus happiness  ...there is  no increase past the 30 bonus  , i think a bit disappointing as im still spending gold  to get my flags   is it worth it
  • Is anyone else getting a glitch with their fireworks.  I got up this morning and logged on .  Saw the fireworks so I bought the dog bonus so that I could get close to finishing him,  I also used gold to hurry my sunflowers into bloom only to find out that I was not getting the 3x bonus even though the fireworks were going off.  I harvested the whole farm and got no bonus at all.  So mad!!!!!   I don't usually spend gold but it was costing millions for me to spin the bonus when it would only land on animals I already completed.  Now I am no further then I was I dont think it even increased my dog percentage at all.  I hope something gets done because I am so mad right now.  DO not want play this game all day I have things I have to do!
  • Day 14 of 15 for new years event, and I don't have a single boost animal at 40+% I play daily and have won the alien event prize during this time. So.....do not like this one. Wasted money spinning the boost wheel and getting absolutely nowhere.
    A brief summary of some of the reasons why I'm not likely to play this kind of event again without the tweaks i suggested earlier.

• Number of chips needed for zodiacs: undisclosed (% too vague)
    • Times of fireworks: random
    • Booster type for dollars: random
    • Amount of booster: random
    • Starting deco size 7x7: useless
    • Gold boosters: unreasonable price, unreliable results
    • Daily rewards: not very attractive
    This is much more a lottery then a strategy. Too much hangs on luck instead on planning.

• After the padlock disappears from the bonus happiness, has anyone filled the white space that is left at the end of the bar?

now eney friends

how do you enter the race
    These have nothing to do with the Chinese New Year event ???
  • Ssb3933Player (IN1)Ssb3933Player (IN1) IN1 Posts: 66
    edited 21.02.2016

NO , BLUE VALUE IS NOT INCREASING.

• @Ssb3933Player (IN1)  Thankyou Ssb, I was hoping to squeeze in a bit more happiness hehe :)
  • wish we can get more hapiness .
  • I have completed all including dog and Pig.  Bonus has been unlocked.  What percent of each sign do you need to increase the bonus from 30?  200%
    100% plus

you didn't understand her question or u aren't at 100% your self. the bonus for belz as well as I has been at 30 bonus points for days.
    I have completed all including dog and Pig.  Bonus has been unlocked.  What percent of each sign do you need to increase the bonus from 30?  200%
    100% plus

you didn't understand her question or u aren't at 100% your self. the bonus for belz as well as I has been at 30 bonus points for days.
    "You will only go into bonus once you complete all of your zodiac signs 100%" as quoted from CM Popeye from an earlier post.
  • Anyone has idea when we are gonna get the "Small Tree of Lanterns (Size 3x3)". Because I dont remember any day that deco was presented as reward. Will that available now or at a later point of time?

What to do with so many flags.....it has flooded my flag collection in the drop box? Cant we have an option of deleting the unwanted flags?
  • Gin7 (US1)Gin7 (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I play for long periods daily & the highest percentages I have are in the 70's......of course, I do not spend gold on it. Is there anyone who is getting 100 % in any or many zodiac signs WITHOUT spending gold?
    I'm able to complete other events without spending gold if I put enough hours into it....but this one...I could probably play 16 hrs a day & not do it.  If it comes around again, I won't even bother to try.......there's no use.
  • nalkiste (FR1)nalkiste (FR1) Posts: 608
    edited 22.02.2016
    I have 100% on all signs but the pig.
    Post edited by nalkiste (FR1) on
  • Still having lots of problems getting the videos to play. I may get one in 10 to play and receive a reward. A total waste of my time. Please try again to fix this.
    Once again please post this video problem issue on correct discussion page.
    Data King very graciously provided this link:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/105554/video-and-rewards-not-working#latest

• Nemej (CZ1)Nemej (CZ1) Posts: 220
    17.2. i have submitted a ticket to support - i wrote I have got second pagoda despite of small tree of lanterns. but i am still waiting for reply. 

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    My blue bonus points are also stuck on 30. All animals 105% + (tiger 110%) but blue value remains the same. I'm not complaining because i'm more than satisfied with my 5*5 high happiness decoration and very happy that GGS has brought us an event that involves strategy and not gold spending. I have used a lot of event seeds, seaweed and A LOT of farm dollars but the payoff is worth the effort in my opinion.
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Anyone has idea when we are gonna get the "Small Tree of Lanterns (Size 3x3)". Because I dont remember any day that deco was presented as reward. Will that available now or at a later point of time?

This seems to be caused by a bug for players above level 40 - it's being checked out and hopefully being fixed quickly, too! Until then, please send an email to our support team :) 

If I get any news on this, I'll let you know, of course!
  • 17.2. i have submitted a ticket to support - i wrote I have got second pagoda despite of small tree of lanterns. but i am still waiting for reply. 

hope they respond early....also msg the CM's. That might also help faster

• I have completed all including dog and Pig.  Bonus has been unlocked.  What percent of each sign do you need to increase the bonus from 30?  200%
    100% plus

"You will only go into bonus once you complete all of your zodiac signs 100%" as quoted from CM Popeye from an earlier post.

Once again... I have over 100% on ALL.  Bonus is UNLOCKED.  Can I get over the extra 30?  If so, what percent do I need on any of the symbols to get over the addl 30 I already have.  Can I make myself much clearer. It says to keep harvesting for addional bonus but I have got no more.  I'm at 108% on tigers for example. 
  • I play for long periods daily & the highest percentages I have are in the 70's......of course, I do not spend gold on it. Is there anyone who is getting 100 % in any or many zodiac signs WITHOUT spending gold?
    I'm able to complete other events without spending gold if I put enough hours into it....but this one...I could probably play 16 hrs a day & not do it.  If it comes around again, I won't even bother to try.......there's no use.

same as nalkiste 100% on all but the pig and it doesn't look like I will get there. use of money spins during fireworks on high zodiac reward harvests is all it took, cherries, cows, also at times wheat and special seeds. I also have a ton of cows so this may help
    100% plus

yeah and she is there. the bonus seems to be maxed out at 30 is what she is saying
  • I have enjoyed Chinese New Year- like the decoration and enjoyed the challenge. However, we did not get a notification of how it worked on our forum and I stopped looking once I figured it out on my own, It took a few days to figure it out- I have completed everything but dog and pig which is unfortunate because at this point I have put a lot of time and resources into a decoration that at 7x7- to large to use. I have planted wheat to get a large return and have harvested my entire farm and got only 7% points up on my dog.. and pig is hopeless at this point. I think you need to relook at the percentage of return on these two- I can see them being difficult, and maybe if we had instructions from the beginning the decoration at a usable size would have been achievable, I see the firework boost with I believe is a response to assist, however to little to late. So unfortunately it was a good time that gives me no benefit for my farm, which is unfortunate. Thanks for the play and I enjoy the game much. .
  • Do I have to complete ALL tokens for this to unlock, I figured once I had completed all the ones that added happiness boosts, and there fore my bar reached the extra bonus points, that this would unlock, but hasn't, as it stands the only ones I have left to complete are the dog and Pig, which reduce the size of the decoration, but Im not likely to finish these in the next few hours left in the event!
    ALL, as you say. :) I'm exactly in the same position. Think dog and pig are a bit crappy part of this excellent event. :)
  • CM Popeye said:
    You will only go into bonus once you complete all of your zodiac signs @Bobby88 (AU1)

-Popeye this one event i dont think me or a lot will want to see again dog and pig ludicrous trying to complete and i play 12 plus hours a day

Sign In to comment.