Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Gaming computer?

I need to get a new laptop. I was just wondering..... Would a gaming computer make a difference in this type of game? I mean there isn't any fighting or wild graphics. If you answer, I would appreciate please, if you would let me know if you have computer training. Thank you so much for answering.

Comments

• I don't think it matters.  My laptop is 5 years old and not optimized for gaming, and it handles the game fine on the highest quality setting.  It does take half a minute or so at the start of a session to load all the different sprites (they start as a bunch of gears) but that's not a material issue.
  • I don't think this game needs much in the way of a graphics card, so you really don't need a "gaming laptop", (which usually means faster graphics acceleration).

The game is rather bloated, though, so it wouldn't hurt to have a decent CPU, and 8GB RAM. The OS should be 64 bits, but I think that's pretty standard nowadays. And it's nice to have a reasonable number of USB ports, so you can connect things like an external mouse.

• A mid-range entertainment notebook/laptop would be perfect if you can afford it. That would be cheaper than a gamer, and would make an unbelievable difference. I know because I play the game on both a fairly low end Chromebook (most of the time), and my HP entertainment machine.  When I use the later, there is a substantial difference.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file